RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-06, 03:32 PM   #76
I Am Unreal.
Light Weight

Text Record: 4-2
IP: 6692 01F5

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
lol looks like somebody took a fuckin mellon ball scoop to your back n you got the scars to prove it.

... I don't get it. You're like a bad version of Bill Cosby.
Old 05-04-06, 03:56 PM   #77
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 0594 3125

Quote:
Originally Posted by a k w o r d Z
yes ladies and gentlemen, i'm ugly... get your little young ass outta here... how ugly could i really be when my girl is the most critical person on planet earth who disects every fault in everything on this planet, and other ones... you know what i'm talkin about ... use some logic

and the reason i haven't posted pics has been stated a quadrillion times... nobody is shook of what people are gonna say about it man... the only people who are gonna try talkin shit are the ones whos pictures have been clowned 3000 times worse.

if thats the reason, then why did you marry her UGLY ASS?, and dawg, when ur girl is the one who critisizes people about having excuses to post up their pics, then why are you making them?
Old 05-04-06, 03:59 PM   #78
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

Hol up...

Back da fuck up...

Just because your "girl" is critical and condescending doesn't mean:

A) You look good
B) She looks good
C) You two are worth anything

Someone please shoot these people now...They're both lunatics.
Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 04:02 PM   #79
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Hol up...

Back da fuck up...

Just because your "girl" is critical and condescending doesn't mean:

A) You look good
B) She looks good
C) You two are worth anything

Someone please shoot these people now...They're both lunatics.

Old 05-04-06, 04:32 PM   #80
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

lmao, LK is funny. she'll grab onto anything she can, try to make it look as bad as possible, and insert shit that never happened. ask her where the facts are at and you'll see her story crumble to complete shit.

case in point, my jeans. how many dudes on this board wear their jeans baggy. now, what dude on this board wears their jeans in their exact size?? the waist would be an exact fit and the legs would look tight as hell. Same for shirts, Some of my shirts are XXL, and a few even XXXL - and that's not my exact size either lmao. I'm not you in some raggedy ass faded out sweats that you wear daily while you slump down in front of your computer day after day. I'm 6'5" and 210lbs lol. the average pro b-ball player is heavier than I am, and I can STILL benchpress YOUR body weight lmao.

Another example, You said Q looks like a Moose...but even people who HATE Q are like "moose??? nahhh I dunno about that one". you're reachin again.

You said merk looks busted....what?! lmao, who agrees?? Anybody?? come foward and let your self be heard if you think merk is busted lmao. latin kitten's reachin again.

Young Law looks like a half-starved ethiopian? say what?? nobody sees that!! EVEN PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM!! lmao.

Same with "unfulfilled", same with Lady Fire, OMB, LI, and it goes on and on and on and on.

just like you do at the all-you-can-eat.

Personally, with your mushy face, your cookie-dough neck, your over-processed greasy black hair and stretched out black shirt, I think you look like a Gothic Teletubby. But why don't you prove us all wrong and post up some them full body pics you been "looking for" for a month now?

you're an angry fat girl! One of those fat bitchy chicks from high school who's an asshole to everybody then wonder why people make fun of you. You prolly had NO dates in highschool, belonged to NO cliques, and had NO friends other than the teacher in the computer lab and the lunch lady! Now you're a mom, older than anybody on this board(wtf??), and you live life as a sloppy computer nerd who dosent' get out of the house and you're takin your revenge on the world through people on the net??

how fuckin desperate is that!?

GET A LIFE!!!!

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 04:34 PM   #81
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, LK is funny. she'll grab onto anything she can, try to make it look as bad as possible, and insert shit that never happened. ask her where the facts are at and you'll see her story crumble to complete shit.

case in point, my jeans. how many dudes on this board wear their jeans baggy. now, what dude on this board wears their jeans in their exact size?? the waist would be an exact fit and the legs would look tight as hell. Same for shirts, Some of my shirts are XXL, and a few even XXXL - and that's not my exact size either lmao. I'm not you in some raggedy ass faded out sweats that you wear daily while you slump down in front of your computer day after day. I'm 6'5" and 210lbs lol. the average pro b-ball player is heavier than I am, and I can STILL benchpress YOUR body weight lmao.

Another example, You said Q looks like a Moose...but even people who HATE Q are like "moose??? nahhh I dunno about that one". you're reachin again.

You said merk looks busted....what?! lmao, who agrees?? Anybody?? come foward and let your self be heard if you think merk is busted lmao. latin kitten's reachin again.

Young Law looks like a half-starved ethiopian? say what?? nobody sees that!! EVEN PEOPLE WHO HATE HIM!! lmao.

Same with "unfulfilled", same with Lady Fire, OMB, LI, and it goes on and on and on and on.

just like you do at the all-you-can-eat.

Personally, with your mushy face, your cookie-dough neck, your over-processed greasy black hair and stretched out black shirt, I think you look like a Gothic Teletubby. But why don't you prove us all wrong and post up some them full body pics you been "looking for" for a month now?

you're an angry fat girl! One of those fat bitchy chicks from high school who's an asshole to everybody then wonder why people make fun of you. You prolly had NO dates in highschool, belonged to NO cliques, and had NO friends other than the teacher in the computer lab and the lunch lady! Now you're a mom, older than anybody on this board(wtf??), and you live life as a sloppy computer nerd who dosent' get out of the house and you're takin your revenge on the world through people on the net??

how fuckin desperate is that!?

GET A LIFE!!!!

you can benchpress a blue whale?
Old 05-04-06, 04:36 PM   #82
Speks
This is my first post!

Text Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5021 8C8D

phycopathic killer thriller from vannala yeah a could say anything but really i say is fuck latinkitten
Old 05-04-06, 04:37 PM   #83
Tha Q.
OYD

Yea...for real...I was feelin what Apexx was sayin until he claimed to be able to benchpress 2000 lbs.

pssf

Stop lyin PEX!
Old 05-04-06, 04:39 PM   #84
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Law
if thats the reason, then why did you marry her UGLY ASS?, and dawg, when ur girl is the one who critisizes people about having excuses to post up their pics, then why are you making them?

..first off,noone thinks i'm ugly except the ppl i've dissed on a rapboard....
...2nd,stop beggin my man for pics,u commin off like a certified homo...
...3rd,ur excuse that u merely complimentin dude'd pics on here for a joke,isnt holdin up anymore....u've crossed the line 5 compliments ago
..........straight dudes never joke about bein gay
........lastly,ur opinion doest count when u find someone who ADMITS to bein a crackbaby,clowned in school,n suicidal (mister merk) sexy n attractive....
ur taste=ass
...basically,a few of u claim mister merk looks good on here,yet in real life she gets clowned SHE SAID IT HERSELF IN HER SUICIDE POEM....meanwhile,a few of u try to act like i'm sooooo ugly,meanwhile in real life,i get stalked,i get ridiculous amounts of gifts n money,I'VE EVEN HAD DUDES BY MY EX'S GIFTS RRRRROOOFFLLL ..i had dudes threaten to committ suicide,dudes cryin on my answerin machine,fillin up my mailbox that holds 50 voice messages....i cant tell u how many times i've had to change numbers in the last 5 yrs..................again,i think i'll go by real life n not by what u(who's disgustingly ugly) and a few other ugly net fucks whom i've clowned say about me.....
put it together man,i must have gotten this confidence from somewhere...meanwhile mister merk had to deny her own pics 2 yrs ago when she came on this board...now thats insecurity...n that comes from somewhere

i clown the fuck outta everyone n i post my pics.......are ppl gonna come on here tellin me how good i look after i just finished dissin them? hell no....i think i know a thing or two about men n their pride........................all men are the same when it comes to that shit man......yall are beyond predictable
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 04:44 PM   #85
Tha Q.
OYD

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
..first off,noone thinks i'm ugly except the ppl i've dissed on a rapboard.......2nd,stop beggin my man for pics,u commin off like a certified homo...
...3rd,ur excuse that u merely complimentin dude'd pics on here for a joke,isnt holdin up anymore....u've crossed the line 5 compliments ago
........lastly,ur opinion doest count when u find someone who ADMITS to bein a crackbaby,clowned in school,n suicidal (mister merk) sexy n attractive....
ur taste=ass
...basically,a few of u claim mister merk looks good on here,yet in real life she gets clowned SHE SAID IT HERSELF IN HER SUICIDE POEM....meanwhile,a few of u try to act like i'm sooooo ugly,meanwhile in real life,i get stalked,i get ridiculous amounts of gifts n money,I'VE EVEN HAD DUDES BY MY EX'S GIFTS RRRRROOOFFLLL ..i had dudes threaten to committ suicide,dudes cryin on my answerin machine,fillin up my mailbox that holds 50 voice messages....i cant tell u how many times i've had to change numbers in the last 5 yrs..................again,i think i'll go by real life n not by what u(who's disgustingly ugly) and a few other ugly net fucks whom i've clowned say about me.....
put it together man,i must have gotten this confidence from somewhere...meanwhile mister merk had to deny her own pics 2 yrs ago when she came on this board...now thats insecurity...n that comes from somewhere

i clown the fuck outta everyone n i post my pics.......are ppl gonna come on here tellin me how good i look after i just finished dissin them? hell no....i think i know a thing or two about men n their pride........................all men are the same when it comes to that shit man......yall are beyond predictable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
didn't her pic on "hot or not.com" get a 4 out of 10 out of 400-something votes?

all a coincidence lmao

^^ehh...SORRY
Old 05-04-06, 04:46 PM   #86
Speks
This is my first post!

Quote:
ur taste=ass

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz
Old 05-04-06, 05:07 PM   #87
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 731E C69D

Quote:
ur taste=ass
...basically,a few of u claim mister merk looks good on here,yet in real life she gets clowned SHE SAID IT HERSELF IN HER SUICIDE POEM....meanwhile,a few of u try to act like i'm sooooo ugly,meanwhile in real life[i get stalked,i get ridiculous amounts of gifts n money,I'VE EVEN HAD DUDES BY MY EX'S GIFTS RRRRROOOFFLLL ..i had dudes threaten to committ suicide,dudes cryin on my answerin machine,fillin up my mailbox that holds 50 voice messages....i cant tell u how many times i've had to change numbers in the last 5 yrs..................again,i think i'll go by real life n not by what u(who's disgustingly ugly) and a few other ugly net fucks whom i've clowned say about me.....

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrroooooooooooooooooooooooooooff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffflllllllllllllllllllllll lmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa oooooooooooooooooooooooooo......

if any thing it was the other way around.....they had to change their number cuz you ugly as was calling or you gave them money and shit....you was about to committ suicide...and you was the one doing all the stalking so dont get up here and lie....yo shit aint that good boo boo....

Fucking TEABAGGING HOE.........thats why people don't like you...you always got a dick up ya ass or some balls dont ya throat.....BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAATTTT TTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Last edited by Unfulfilled : 05-04-06 at 05:18 PM.
Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 05:10 PM   #88
Speks
This is my first post!

Quote:
ur taste=ass
...basically,a few of u claim mister merk looks good on here,yet in real life she gets clowned SHE SAID IT HERSELF IN HER SUICIDE POEM....meanwhile,a few of u try to act like i'm sooooo ugly,meanwhile in real life,i get stalked,i get ridiculous amounts of gifts n money,I'VE EVEN HAD DUDES BY MY EX'S GIFTS RRRRROOOFFLLL ..i had dudes threaten to committ suicide,dudes cryin on my answerin machine,[B]fillin up my mailbox that holds 50 voice messages[/B]....i cant tell u how many times i've had to change numbers in the last 5 yrs..................again,i think i'll go by real life n not by what u(who's disgustingly ugly) and a few other ugly net fucks whom i've clowned say about me.....

yeah get ur story straight ur ugly and u well ur ugly

mailboxs hold mail not voice messages
Old 05-04-06, 05:19 PM   #89
Unfulfilled
Middle Weight

IP: 731E C69D

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speks
yeah get ur story straight ur ugly and u well ur ugly

mailboxs hold mail not voice messages

^^^^
she a dumb broad lol.....LMAO voice messages.....

It's hard being beautiful
but some one has to do it

Send a message via Yahoo to Unfulfilled   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 05:23 PM   #90
Indeph
Not_Indeph

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfulfilled

Fucking TEABAGGING HOE.........thats why people don't like you...you always got a dick up ya ass or some balls dont ya throat.....BBBBBBBBBBBIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAATTTT TTTTTTTCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHH

Damn freal? Fuck am I fuckin with you for, Go kitten woot