RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Latin Kitten on a scale of 1-10
1 12 48.00%
2 2 8.00%
3 3 12.00%
4 2 8.00%
5 3 12.00%
6 0 0%
7 0 0%
8 1 4.00%
9 0 0%
10 2 8.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-04-06, 11:26 PM   #136
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: F7F9 B52B

Quote:
Originally Posted by LaTiNKiTTeN
u are an uglyy monkey,u have long skinny arms,u have big bursting zits on ur forehead,a fuckin buck tooth overbite,u dark as fuck,ur hair is pickier than pubic hair ...u have a skinny ass body that is fuckin disgusting,no muscle,u prolly weigh a bill less then mister merk.....nothing about u is even remotely good lookin,u dont have one feature that isnt disgusting man..u prolly have fuckin nasty ashy ancles too u are fuckin hidious man,the only other person who is as ugly as u is mister merk,thats why u always hittin on her,cuz u know she the only one in ur leage rofl

awww i feel so honored that you took your time out to explain that to me, unfortunately all the females who ive went with, fucked, and gotten head from seemed to think different i think it may be because they are 100 % female and not 1 %female and 99%house
Old 05-04-06, 11:37 PM   #137
a k w o r d Z
New Jack

IP: 41BC FA37

Quote:
Originally Posted by .TeamOne.
why is a k w o r d Z defending LK so faithfully... i dont even know why im in this thread, guess im bored, but this whole beef thing is retarded. e-beef is pointless, there's hardly ever a legitimate reason anybody should have beef wit someone else

you should tell your boy the same thing... he's the one who started this thread.... PUT YA ONES UP!!!!

Get Off The Bandwagon.
Send a message via AIM to a k w o r d Z   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 11:37 PM   #138
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

Text Record: 12-0
IP: B544 8574

nice storey there monkey...if u've been near a female its either a family member or someone equally ugly as MM.......yeah n ,if u really thought i was fat,u wouldnt be beggin me for body pics
Send a message via AIM to LaTiNKiTTeN   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 11:40 PM   #139
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
nice storey there monkey...if u've been near a female its either a family member or someone equally ugly as MM.......yeah n ,if u really thought i was fat,u wouldnt be beggin me for body pics

1. No not family, im not a nasty slut like you

2. MM is not ugly

3. not begging, wondering why you harrass people to post up thier pics and never post up ur body pics cuz u cant afford a damn camera

4. im not a monkey you fuckin racist bitch
Old 05-04-06, 11:51 PM   #140
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

who did i harrass to post what pic?
i think u confused,u the one u been beggin to see my body,and my mans for some unknown reason
MM is fat n hidious n isnt even a girl
u taste=ass
so what u say about me has no affect cuz u dont know what looks good n what doesnt
n u do look like a chimp,n ur "girl" looks like a gorilla
Old 05-04-06, 11:57 PM   #141
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

you were harrasing i believe status it was to post up a closeup of his eyes, and even in this thread you told L.I. i bbelieve he couldnt talk cuz he diddnt post up a u are all over the place tellin people

RRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLL you dont even have a pic you suck you cant talk RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

seems to me that you love to roll on floors

good dog!
Old 05-05-06, 12:00 AM   #142
LaTiNKiTTeN
...i'm da nicest...

did u go to school in africa? or u just sat in that hut thing with flies coverin u.....cuz i sure remember askin L.I. his first name...............
i did ask some lazy eyed bitch to prove her eye wasnt lazy ,but thats because she HAS a cam,n takes pics of everything but her face.......now if i posted 940394029320493204920 pics of my face alone,then i can see where u are goin with callin me fat...

*donates a dolla*
Old 05-05-06, 12:19 AM   #143
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

Quote:
did u go to school in africa? or u just sat in that hut thing with flies coverin u.....cuz i sure remember askin L.I. his first name...............
i did ask some lazy eyed bitch to prove her eye wasnt lazy ,but thats because she HAS a cam,n takes pics of everything but her face.......now if i posted 940394029320493204920 pics of my face alone,then i can see where u are goin with callin me fat...

*donates a dolla*

No i didnt go 2 school in africa racist bitch, i actually went to a gifted magnet school that 100s had to test to get into, and im pretty sure, right now im alot smarter than you

Quote:
Originally Posted by LattinKitten
post a closeup of ur face without shades

Quote:
Originally Posted by LattinKitte
nROFL@u postin up a closeup of someone's eye...i said a closeup of YOUR FACE
man u're just provin it more n more that u are a china man,its sad for real,the lengths u are willin to go to to cover up the obvious

dont answer back unless its with a closeup of ur entire face rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by lattinKitten
ROFL@u postin up a closeup of someone's eye...i said a closeup of YOUR FACE
man u're just provin it more n more that u are a china man,its sad for real,the lengths u are willin to go to to cover up the obvious

dont answer back unless its with a closeup of ur entire face rofl

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinKitten
.....ESPECIALLY when u cant even show ur chink ass face
man,u just know if it gets out that u a chinaman n u were posin to be white the clownin will never stop
n btw,fuck yeah i insulted ppl on how they look in battles.....thats what ppl do who battle FACE TO FACE....fuck battlin a screen...n fuck battlin on the net period.........chinamen like u have to turn to rappin on the net cuz in real life u'd just get laughed at ,n in real life u just huddle up in the library with ur chinese friends n wear pokeman shirts n jack off to anime n eat dim sum rofl fuck outta here....dont be upset that u cant get any other type of girl except china
POST UR PIC OR DONT REPLY faggot

Quote:
Originally Posted by LatinKitten
...what part of POST UR CLOSEUP or dont reply dont u understand.........................

Quote:
i didnt say u have to do it now,but if u have time to post on here ,u have time to take a pic with ur cellphone

Quote:
i'll say for the 3904304923049302th time,post ur closeup or dont respond

you said it yourself, you begged him 3904304923049302 to post some pics of his eye, who gives a fuck if hes white or chinese nobody but yo

and yea you posted alot of pics of your face, but not of your body, and usually people do that because they are fat as fuck

ugly racist slutty ass jezzabelle, whore bitch

Last edited by Young Law : 05-05-06 at 12:27 AM.
Send a message via AIM to -TeamOne- Send a message via MSN to -TeamOne- Send a message via Yahoo to -TeamOne-   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 12:32 AM   #144
-TeamOne-
Is Betta Than You

lmao, either the bitch is lookin for some posts by me, or she realized shes fuckin worthless
Old 05-05-06, 04:19 AM   #145
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: E3CA A52A

Quote:
..first off,noone thinks i'm ugly except the ppl i've dissed on a rapboard....

wrong...you've dissed EVERYONE... as a response because they think you're ugly there's a difference

Quote:
...2nd,stop beggin my man for pics,u commin off like a certified homo...

^ wrong...infact i have another theory...a k w o r d z is infact Latinkitten on another computer...it's possible that she's on a network on 2 different computers hence IP address...way to make yourself look like you HAVE a social life...dumbass we see right through you...

also...nice way to slate my looks...all 2 lines of them...again trying to reach for shit that's not even justified...*claps @ LK's stupidity*

Quote:
meanwhile in real life,i get stalked,i get ridiculous amounts of gifts n money,I'VE EVEN HAD DUDES BY MY EX'S GIFTS RRRRROOOFFLLL ..i had dudes threaten to committ suicide,dudes cryin on my answerin machine,fillin up my mailbox that holds 50 voice messages....i cant tell u how many times i've had to change numbers in the last 5 yrs..................again,i think i'll go by real life n not by what u(who's disgustingly ugly) and a few other ugly net fucks whom i've clowned say about me.....

WRONG ^^^ we know how you operate...you hit the chatlines...meet up with some peurto rican named sanchez....tell him you love him post a few "fake pics" meet up...he ain't convinced by what he sees but NEEDS the work permit...so you convince him you're the marrying type...HE ONLY NEEDS THE GOD DAMN CARD NOT YOUR BLOODY PUSSY...god damn...it's all an act like your confidence...on the net anyone can portray "good confidence"...but if it's real...then there IS something called false confidence...trust it's only uglier men gassing you up...

Quote:
are ppl gonna come on here tellin me how good i look after i just finished dissin them? hell no....i think i know a thing or two about men n their pride........................all men are the same when it comes to that shit man......yall are beyond predictable

wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong wrong OMG FUCKING JESUS JULES SANTANA WRONG ARGHHHHH *shoots leg*

thats better...the fact that your posting up pics of yourself here entirely is because you want people here to go "oh str8 pics LK" the fact is because that don't happen...you proceed to diss people...not the other way round...why on earth would you diss someone for NO reason, post a pic & EXPECT people to hate on you for the reason that you jus said some shit...no no no other way round girl...you're ugly people express their views on ya looks...and you don't like it...i mean face itas far as the nets concerned...ANYONE can pull on the net...but even YOU are considered ugly and unwanted...ON THE INTERNET...hit the rhinoplasty as soon as humanly (or whatever the fuck you are) possible

oh and lets be real...

i may have had zits 'n' what not a k w o r d z

but it beats that BIG ASS THUMB PRINT ON YA HEAD

coz someone is LK's slave...shit Apexx give ya 40 size jeans to a k w o r d z...man needs to wear the trousers in that relationship...sounds like the Sanchez who GOT the green card

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 07:29 AM   #146
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Am Unreal.
I believe I can summarize this one for you. She basically said people throw money and gifts at her because they're afriad she's going to eat their bones. She also says people have threatened to commit suicide if she didn't immediately regurgitate their family. Lastly, she said that people always call her on the phone, crying. Probably because her onion breath seeped through the reciever.

*Throws frozen ROFLS at LK to preoccupy her for another five minutes of her meaningless life*

dayum!! now that sounds about right.

I tihnk you left out her daily stewed-baby eating ritual.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 10:39 AM   #147
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: C0BD 5726

She's far from fine..

And besides, what kind of nigga wants a bitch who constantly talks shit? I'd stick my dick in her mouth, and thats about it.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 10:43 AM   #148
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4275 AF6B

LMAO@my name still being popped out of this obese balooga whales mouth. LmAO!@lk having dudes suicidal ROFL@them regretting and not wanting to admit they been with you so they want to drop off the face of this earth cuz they found out u was fucking a man ROFL... how sad!
Old 05-05-06, 10:46 AM   #149
D Ace
New to RV

IP: D17E 9DB1

she sounds like a scorpion woman.
Old 05-05-06, 10:54 AM   #150
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

^^^are you the same Carlton Banks from before???

lmao