RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-26-06, 11:53 AM   #46
d-dre
New to RV

From: Lil Haiti(Yeah it's real ain't no vice city shit)69,Miami,Florida
Text Record: 0-1
IP: 587B E26D

I say Jay-z would win. Who gets the most air play? who sells the most records? who makes the most money? I know rapping has nothing to do with that. but the fans have spoking. don't u think if cam'ron was any good he would've have as much platinum records as jay and would be on the same level as jay. ANd for thoses who didn't know jay-z has replied to cams diss track. It was trash though.

PLAY PUSSIES YOU GET FUCKED HARD
Old 04-26-06, 11:56 AM   #47
d-dre
New to RV

From: Lil Haiti(Yeah it's real ain't no vice city shit)69,Miami,Florida
IP: 587B E26D

and i also think cam is tryin to diss jay becuz he wants more fans so he can get more money

PLAY PUSSIES YOU GET FUCKED HARD
Old 04-30-06, 08:28 PM   #48
Yung Miss
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

any one got a link to the vid???

Yung Miss Get It Poppin' LIke Acne!!

Yung Miss' Music
Send a message via AIM to Yung Miss   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-06, 05:31 AM   #49
Immense

Text Record: 16-12
IP: 6DFB 048B

cant believe this is still being discussed.and why has camron only just decided to go at jay...hmmm,i wonder why.

id rather jay just concentrate on the nas project...

cam should just go beef with 50 or something...he might even stand a chance then.

I Promise Alot...But I Deliver Alot More...

...Topicals...

SPEKTIKUL GFX
Old 05-02-06, 01:35 AM   #50
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: 277B 5BFB

If jay put his mind to it he can beat him.
Old 05-02-06, 06:43 PM   #51
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

jay will kill cam.... cam is just cocky... all his shyt sounds the same.... his most popular tracks are the ones where he constantlt repeats shyt... (Oh Boy, for example)... his first album was trash... prolly had like 2-3 good songs on it but the only one i can think of is Horse and Carriage... meanwhile... Jay-z drops platinum non-stop... can't knock da hustle.... has countless hits under his belt including a track he did called the Originators which dropped before he even had an album out... Cam gets boring real quick... jay stays on his game... had very few missteps in his career... jay actually wrote for artists so y'all talking about him biting shyt and he prolly the one who wrote it in da first place... (ask Dr. Dre who wrote "Still" and put him back out there as large as life... answer=Jay-Z... and yes Dre admitted it publicly)... there is no way you can tell me that Jay would lose against a second string emcee... jay is a franchise player... Cam rides da bench... nuff said

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-06, 10:56 AM   #52
QuadID
New to RV

IP: 65D8 B366

Here's the link for the video http://str8hiphop.com/camron_touch_...317&q=hip%2Bhop
if it do work just got to str8hiphop.com and go to videos
anyway:
as we all know a lot of rappers bite right? so does that make them a better rapper or not? jay z in my personal opinion this made him a worst rapper than he was before because of the fact that he said that he freestyle his songs or what not. Cam could beat jay z because jay isn't all of what he is made up to be. as for Nas he is out of the picture.
and for ILL grammatix i liked your comment but saying that jay is trying to keep B.I.G. alive is just a cover up for him to continue to bite
if he wants to keep him alive keep make a song with one of is lines like Swiss B.
Old 05-04-06, 02:37 PM   #53
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

Quote:
Originally Posted by QuadID
Here's the link for the video http://str8hiphop.com/camron_touch_...317&q=hip%2Bhop
if it do work just got to str8hiphop.com and go to videos
anyway:
as we all know a lot of rappers bite right? so does that make them a better rapper or not? jay z in my personal opinion this made him a worst rapper than he was before because of the fact that he said that he freestyle his songs or what not. Cam could beat jay z because jay isn't all of what he is made up to be. as for Nas he is out of the picture.
and for ILL grammatix i liked your comment but saying that jay is trying to keep B.I.G. alive is just a cover up for him to continue to bite
if he wants to keep him alive keep make a song with one of is lines like Swiss B

ok... take the number of lines Jay- Z "bit"... then take the # of original lines he has over his career... then take into account that he has written for other emcees on platinum selling albums... then try again to tell me that Jay-z is "a worst rapper than he was before"... and he doesn't freestyle his rhymes... he just doesn't write them down... there's a difference between spitting a line and recording it and freestyling... i've seen one of his sessions and i see that it takes several takes for Jay to get a song down... he's constantly changing lines while trying to memorize as he goes...

kats is constantly tryna steal credit from jay-z and that dude been putting it down for ages!!!! ok... what about when jay was dropping before BIG came out?... that was some classic shyt if you ever heard Jay spit before the Rocafella days!!! a lot of kats fail to understand that Jay has a gift... if ya don't like him well that's all good... you ain't gon like everyone.... but don't try and discredit everything he did for the game... like, "oh, i used to like him... but now that same song is corny cuz he used a line that one of his best friends did"... that shyt sounds crazy to me... dope rhymes is dope rhymes... and like jay told nas.... "you made it a hot line... I made it a hot song!"

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-06, 01:46 PM   #54
Cri$$tyle
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-3
IP: C71E C035

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha Q.
Camron is a biter. And, Jay Z would dismantle him. Anything else is wishful thinking.

That is just the most retarded statement ever made...Jyou're defending someone that bit and then you ACCUSE cameron of biting

How fucking STUPID are you?!?!?!

Last edited by Cri$$tyle : 05-05-06 at 01:59 PM.
Old 05-05-06, 01:57 PM   #55
Cri$$tyle
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-3
IP: C71E C035

And why the FUCK are you people on jayz's dick....cant yall see that he is mutherfucking FAKE?!

He should've been shot when Bonnie and clyde came out! No one bites from my favourite rapper NO ONE! Makaveli r.i.p

But it gets even worse....looking at you fucking bitches sitting here saying 'oh he only bit 12 lines' the fuck are you stupid? jayz bit MORE than 12 FUCKING LINES!!!

And when someone that is not even fucking famous bites ONE LINE on this board they get banned....so why do YOU ban and HATE emcees that bite, but when wack ol' jayz bites itz O fucking K

PLEASE get off his dick...lmao.....''i'm not a writer i'm a writer'' cameron OWNED him and im not even a cam faN!

LOL!!