RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-06, 05:08 AM   #31
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 807B 45DA

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
if somebody from here, me, apexx, ike anybody was to go and bite like jay-z does then we would get hell for it

ye but you see people think Jay's "original"...so if you bite a jigga line...you've blatantly bit half of the industry...which is fucked...boo @ Gay Z... yes boo right up his biting raggedy arsehole...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 06:54 AM   #32
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 8CB0 5F94

Y'all suck ass.

For real, all y'all can do is try rippin on an emcee thats makin millions.

Come back and complain about how horrible Jay is when you got a few mil in your account and your fuckin beyonce anally.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 07:09 AM   #33
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Originally Posted by iLL-n-TenShUnZ
Y'all suck ass.

For real, all y'all can do is try rippin on an emcee thats makin millions.

Come back and complain about how horrible Jay is when you got a few mil in your account and your fuckin beyonce anally.

the man got there through OTHER PEOPLES TALENT BRO

perhaps when he ACTUALLY starts writing original songs and making HIS OWN music with HIS OWN FLOW then ye...i'll shut up...but you wrong...majorly wrong man...like i said

JAy cock rider...you the type of guy who'll defend him till the end...he's a scheming prick...trust if you were on the level of Big/Pac...he'd be jacking your shit, making money off it and leaving you in the lurch beliee dat

P.S speaking of rippin on a rapper that makes millions...where are you when people rip on Ja, or 50?...i'll tell you...right there with 'em

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 07:14 AM   #34
Dirty Nigga
E-Style, Bitch.

Text Record: 33-18
IP: 8CB0 5F94

Nah I'm not.

I like 50.

always have, always will...and I ripp on Ja cuz 50 owned him.

but Jay iz creative enough without using other emcees rhymes, and besides alot of people in the industry ''recycle'' old school rhymes, mainly from Big Daddy Kane and Run DMC...It aint just Jay thats a biter.

People Hate What They Can't Conquer
Send a message via MSN to Dirty Nigga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 07:20 AM   #35
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:
Nah I'm not.

I like 50.

but Jay iz creative enough without using other emcees rhymes, and besides alot of people in the industry ''recycle'' old school rhymes, mainly from Big Daddy Kane and Run DMC...It aint just Jay thats a biter.

you get most rappers recycling famous lines ye...but jays completely taking other lines from rappers and "claiming" to use them as shout outs...well i'm sorry bro...it's not on...but yet you still rip on ja and as far as i know...he ain't jacked lines...he's the most well known biter...i know ima make a track biting lines from rappers and see what response i get...let's put it to the test

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB

Old 05-12-06, 07:47 AM   #36
Critic
Black Poet

Text Record: 6-1
IP: 860D ECBB

Quote:
Nah I'm not.

I like 50.

So I can rip Jay-Z coz Nas owned the fuck out of him !!
Don't make sense fams !!!

Z Is a dirty biter he don' come original as well !! I can stand the man
never have never will.

As for the whole quoting thing !! I'm just gonna stop writing and
rob other peoples lines !! ** I'm not biting ** I'm quoting !! ha ha
what bull shit !

1~
Old 05-12-06, 11:59 AM   #37
L. Veracity
You Cant Handle The Truth

Audio Record: 0-2
IP: F408 EB1A

PIMPIN Ain't Ez or whatever ya name is lol ...my home girl from Chicago is a producer out there that kows and associates with a lot of underground rappers in the Chicago area ...Lupe Fiasco's manager hoLLa'd at her for beats for his album like last year, before she even knew who he was, so she told 'em no ...she's been in -studio with Shawnna before and she knows the dude that taught Kanye everything he knows about making beats and she PERSONALLY knows the dude that Jay-Z bit a song from
is she credible enough now?...

as for 50Cent, he ragged on Ja Rule for singing on his label-mates hooks and shit and now that's the SAME thing that he does...how does that make him better than Ja Rule? ROFLMAO ...man I swear you kids need special-ed class
the shit ya'll say is just RETARDED!!

P.S. werd @ Leady ...if someone "paid homage" to Jay-Z and "borrowed" some of his lyrics they'd be called a biter, so it's the same thing he's doing and he doesn't give writer credits to other niggas so he IS stealing!! you people need to open your eyes and ears and think about it in terms of if he wasn't such a large-scale artist...it'd be biting if he wasn't, so it's STILL biting either way

^ WE - RAWWCAST - 24/7 ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artik Phrost
LV - real talk as usual..dope shit
you're like the best story teller over a beat

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhaseOne
my whole album is inspired by you LV.
thats how i got this classic album.

Last edited by L. Veracity : 05-12-06 at 12:04 PM.
Send a message via AIM to L. Veracity Send a message via MSN to L. Veracity Send a message via Yahoo to L. Veracity   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 03:22 PM   #39
Paper View
Motivation=Money

Text Record: 1-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 58CD F409

When it comes to biters no one does it like Tyson! Got Ear?

DRAINED EMOTIONS

MY CONFESSION

^PEEP AND I'LL RTF^

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Dolla
*tears up* You bastard you unlocked some of my deepest feelings with this OM. But on the real thats real. I was really feeling this OM cuz i can relate to it.

^^^My OM is that dope^^^
Old 05-12-06, 03:23 PM   #40
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 2977 80E3

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIMPIN aint easy
no she aint its all know sum1 who know sum1 blah blah all that dont mean sht for all i know u makin this person up come on how am i ment to believe this

n for the second part on run it santana says i know wat girls like i know wat they want they wanna stay up n party all night

he took that from a jay song where he says i know wat girls want i know wat they like they want to sex me they think im sexy

that whole part juelz flowed the exact same way n all but i am in no way sayin he bit he was givin jay props there jus cause it was so ovious it was a jay line that u cudnt try n pull it off as your own jus like wat jay did wit his lines

oh n juelz said that in the intro to his part jus like wat jay does wit most his "biten" lines

but i aint callin him a biter for that even tho i dont like him so wat u sayin there is completly wrong

or maybe he got it from the 1980's song "I know what boys like" by the Waitresses, which Jay Z also re-flipped. Here's the lyrics, you ass hat: http://www.80smusiclyrics.com/artists/waitresses.htm

Stop talkin outta your ass man, you dunno WHAT the hell you're sayin.

And WORD to Leady @ ignorant muppets lmao.

what do you expect from people who think money means skills? What a waste of life.

Leady, I'm sure you know Jay-Z got his name from Jazzo who he used to sweat rediculously right?

Jay-z should pay royalties to every raper he snacks off of for writing his rhymes.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 04:24 PM   #41
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 0646 A8AC

Quote:
no she aint its all know sum1 who know sum1 blah blah all that dont mean sht for all i know u makin this person up come on how am i ment to believe this

n for the second part on run it santana says i know wat girls like i know wat they want they wanna stay up n party all night

he took that from a jay song where he says i know wat girls want i know wat they like they want to sex me they think im sexy

that whole part juelz flowed the exact same way n all but i am in no way sayin he bit he was givin jay props there jus cause it was so ovious it was a jay line that u cudnt try n pull it off as your own jus like wat jay did wit his lines

oh n juelz said that in the intro to his part jus like wat jay does wit most his "biten" lines

but i aint callin him a biter for that even tho i dont like him so wat u sayin there is completly wrong

if anybody bit from jay-z that just means biters are biting other biters now...just cuz julez bit off of jay dont make jay not a biter...and like apexx said its fom that i know what guys want from the waitresses
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 05:19 PM   #42
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Memories...and old thread being brought back to life....Im going to start up a Tupac is still alive thread with "evidence" i found on google or why or how Suge killed Tupac with more evidence from google.

But yeah Jay-Z is a biter. He does it cleverly and creative. But he is a biter.. When he smiles i can see tupac's nose ring, slick ricks eye patch, Big L's shades, and Biggies.....Biggie's biggie in dudes teeth. I really dont see how anybody can really glorify him at all. Yeah he has made a few hit songs on his own... Whooped de dee...but the songs that got him credibility instead of pop creditbility are the songs he bit.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 05-12-06, 06:05 PM   #43
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

Yea, Jay-Z's a biter, but it's not like he was never sick. Reasonable Doubt was a classic and that had some of his greatest lines (most of 'em if not all his). I don't buy the givin props shit, but I don't think he sucks completely. He's just a snake, welcome to the music buisness. The only difference tween Jay n' others is Jay got caught. You know how many rappers bite off of unknown rappers and pawn the shit off as their own?
Old 05-12-06, 08:19 PM   #44
Triple_N
Ya mom massages my nuts

Text Record: 44-19
Audio Record: 6-1
IP: 3842 F0D2

Well, if intelligence had the upperhand Jay-z's career an credibility would be destroyed....instead.."WHILE THIS EVEIDENCE HAD BEEN IN EXISTANCE FOR A YEAR!!!!!!!" aired on HOT 97!!!!....everyone's heard it fully aware it yet no one mentioned it in the MTV board room an a caught red headed BITER was voted the greastest MC of alltime....you gotta love the standards & mentalities in this country don't ya

But yea man I broke this whole thing down like a month ago:
http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?t=220071
So, when you consumed with his...don't get mad when everyone else is
Send a message via AIM to Triple_N   Reply With Quote
Old 05-13-06, 04:06 AM   #45
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Quote:

ye but Julez Santanas wack...so ye dirty biter...

Quote:

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:

R.I.P OMB