RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-15-06, 03:49 PM   #16
Ill Spanish
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5350 A834

Quote:
Originally Posted by B-MAC
Rich Parts? plz tell

dont know the names, but yes, there is ALOT of rich parts, i have family that lives in halifax, dont think just cuz its the most violent city in canada that you can be from any part of halifax and be hard. people walkin around in suits and dress clothes and shit when there going to the grocery store or some shit= what i call cookie cutter rich people, there all the same

Old 06-15-06, 03:50 PM   #17
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOOL COL-B
wut part of Hali u in anyway? werd

3343 westerwald st, Apt 26, Fairview.. Send yah fucken firends over.. haha.. Makre sure they hit the buzzer hard, its tricky.. I run them back to Bridgewater

[
Old 06-15-06, 03:51 PM   #18
B-MAC
vanquising Mc's Daily

IP: 8191 8B5F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ill Spanish
dont know the names, but yes, there is ALOT of rich parts, i have family that lives in halifax, dont think just cuz its the most violent city in canada that you can be from any part of halifax and be hard. people walkin around in suits and dress clothes and shit when there going to the grocery store or some shit= what i call cookie cutter rich people, there all the same

your fucken stupid.. You cant be much older then 9

[
Old 06-15-06, 03:57 PM   #19
KOOL COL-B
Tha 1st member of S.W.A

Text Record: 11-0

Quote:
3343 westerwald st, Apt 26, Fairview.. Send yah fucken firends over.. haha.. Makre sure they hit the buzzer hard, its tricky.. I run them back to Bridgewater

ok. muwahahahah... werd

REST IN PEACE MY MUTHAPHUKKIN SPICCA OMB!!!
Old 06-15-06, 03:58 PM   #20
Ill Spanish
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0

Quote:
You cant be much older then 9

no, im almost twice that, but like i give a fuck what you say anyway.......dirty ass hillbilly.....i saw your pics,and the ones of that fat ass whale that you like to fuck too, you know, the one with the mustach. anyway im soon on my way out, im done

Old 06-15-06, 05:29 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 5375 4429

Quote:
LMAO and i actually did laugh out loud.. Its funny to me that you think i truly care what people think of me on this rap Board.. lol.. I'm active what once a year in a two week span, simply to make fun of the same people claming they doing something other then posting on a website. Oh trust me i ant Jealous that i can guarntee you, i just think its funny that you think your actually making moves.. May i ask where your CD Sells? Leomade stands dont count either, and a Paper Boy does not count as a Distributer.

blah blah blah, rap board, blah blah blah, web site, blah blah blah.

Here's a rule of thumb you would benefit from:

when you're done typing your post, delete it.

once again, this therad is for peopel who put out mixtapes. not some uptight loser who's going nowhere and hates the world.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 06:15 PM   #22
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

High voltage Poetic Artist mixtape
7th End family Mixtape

In the works

Youth Mindstate- Poetic Artist full album
7th End Family never dies mixtape.
Old 06-15-06, 06:22 PM   #23
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: F5EA AA2D

Ike & Black Magik, Mixtape Vol. 1

thats basically it.....^ dopeness
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 06-15-06, 10:10 PM   #24
Sean Gunner
GG Haterz

IP: 4A0F CD23

Apexx, where did you get the CD's printed so cheap?

One At a Time- ATW mixtape in the works
Message Statement- Px full album in the works

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twisted Visions
50 nickle=less than 50 cent, go back to school you idiot
Seangunner@gmail.com
For Anyone Who Wants to Talk to Me

^^I think this explains my view on gangster rap perfectly.
Old 06-16-06, 12:00 AM   #25
chronix
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 94B0 FEE7

There's this one place in chicago that does that too dooms, it cost 1.60 per copy, and they linked wit amazon.com, where you can the copies they make for u can be sent to amazon.com n' when amazon sells it they send you money n' tell you when they need a new shipment. I'm prolly gonna use it for my next project (not sure about sending 'em to amazon.com yet, cuz what's the point if you don't have major exposure). But yea, it def seems worth it....Cuz going the cheap route at kinko's is a RIP OFF. like a dollar for each copy off a slide in cover for a half-way decent print. Also add the printed cover on top of the actual cd, and cases, and the cd's, all out of your money. Plus you gotta cut covers out yourself leaving much room for error, so yea, proffessional is the best way to go if you actually give a shit. Anyway, the projects I completed so far (in order):

D.O.P.E. Vol. I
D.O.P.E. Vol. II
Unreleased Cd (never gave it a name n decided to scrap all except for 2 tracks from it)
Start Praying Under Construction (promo)
Start Praying

I'm working on:
Los Mos Queridos (sp? I'm not spanish lol) (reggaetone album with current crew)
Never Left
Verbal Abuse (group mixtape wit former crew)

For those asking "WTF? UR doing reggaetone?"
I'm in a weird position right now....but long story short, I'm with a crew that does reggaetone, it's pretty dope though, i got there as a marketing idea to use me to pull in people who don't really understand spanish (so they have somethin to listen to). I'm gonna be with them for 3 albums (yes albums) and they handle distribution for my mixtapes. I left my former crew cuz they fucked up distribution wise n' fucked me out of money, but we still on semi-good terms, so I'm still gonna be involved on their group project.
Old 06-16-06, 02:21 PM   #26
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Revelation
Apexx, where did you get the CD's printed so cheap?

One At a Time- ATW mixtape in the works
Message Statement- Px full album in the works

My Harlem connect, we call him "H the CD man" ..BUT I'm seriously considering buying a duplication tower my damn self.
Then my printer is a dude in perth amboy, the dude who did Vida's 06 calender. I just bought 1000 covers (min order) and boom, mixtape was done. No headaches, no wrestling with cutting paper and shit, or nothing. well worth the money

Here's a closer pic
^no hand-writing what so ever, no printer-paper Mixtape cover. Official Tishle son

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-06, 02:29 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by chronix
There's this one place in chicago that does that too dooms, it cost 1.60 per copy, and they linked wit amazon.com, where you can the copies they make for u can be sent to amazon.com n' when amazon sells it they send you money n' tell you when they need a new shipment. I'm prolly gonna use it for my next project (not sure about sending 'em to amazon.com yet, cuz what's the point if you don't have major exposure). But yea, it def seems worth it....Cuz going the cheap route at kinko's is a RIP OFF. like a dollar for each copy off a slide in cover for a half-way decent print. Also add the printed cover on top of the actual cd, and cases, and the cd's, all out of your money. Plus you gotta cut covers out yourself leaving much room for error, so yea, proffessional is the best way to go if you actually give a shit. Anyway, the projects I completed so far (in order):

D.O.P.E. Vol. I
D.O.P.E. Vol. II
Unreleased Cd (never gave it a name n decided to scrap all except for 2 tracks from it)
Start Praying Under Construction (promo)
Start Praying

I'm working on:
Los Mos Queridos (sp? I'm not spanish lol) (reggaetone album with current crew)
Never Left
Verbal Abuse (group mixtape wit former crew)

For those asking "WTF? UR doing reggaetone?"
I'm in a weird position right now....but long story short, I'm with a crew that does reggaetone, it's pretty dope though, i got there as a marketing idea to use me to pull in people who don't really understand spanish (so they have somethin to listen to). I'm gonna be with them for 3 albums (yes albums) and they handle distribution for my mixtapes. I left my former crew cuz they fucked up distribution wise n' fucked me out of money, but we still on semi-good terms, so I'm still gonna be involved on their group project.

Shit, I couldn't have said it better my self man, you lose out in going with low quality CD's. Unless you're doing thme in suppeerrr small amounts (as in, less than 100) you end up spending more...for less!

And I ain't mad at all at that reggae tone man, it's 2006

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-16-06, 03:44 PM   #28
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: F7D0 DD0B

Out:
Arsonists - The Burn

In Works:
Acuity - Cradle Of Rhyme
Siz Corrosive - Chicks And Chiefs

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer

Old 06-16-06, 04:13 PM   #29
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^^damn ac, you'vebeen workin on that Cradle of Rhyme joint for a minute now, got any leaks?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 06-16-06, 05:13 PM   #30
Acuity
Rastafari Walk Tall

Audio Record: 15-9
IP: F7D0 DD0B

^Im just a motherfuckin perfectionist, at times i c it as a bit of disadvantage, because the tape is comprised of entirely original beats with my producer and we both have uni and other commitments so its movin at a pace of about 2 tracks a month, 1 of which tends 2 get scrapped when we both arent feeling the end product, like say i havent blessed the beat properly or his beat doesnt warrant the dopeness of my epic lyrical content lol...currently i have 5 tracks out of the total 16 completed, aslo its a long ASS process waiting for collab verses from others, sum of who have a decent name n rep over here so its worth the wait cos their names will open up audiences that wudnt check my name alone, plus waitin for elements such as scratches n scratch sequences forom DJ's is prooving tedious...i gurantte when it is done, hopefully bny the end of July, it will be summin im ENTIRELY happy wid. Altho im generating a nice lil small buzz by featuring on others tapes - battles - and pirate radio etc, so its coming along at a decent tortoise pace.

P.S -no leaks lol

"His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie I, Conquering Lion of the Tribe of Judah, King of Kings of Ethiopia and Elect of God"

Blog

Graphic Designer, Illustrator, Web Designer