RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-20-06, 12:57 PM   #16
Hymie
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
IP: EACE 5BE0

DRAGON: Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.

Bow down bitches
Old 06-21-06, 12:19 PM   #17
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C99A 4E71

quite a few dragons in here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-06, 12:46 PM   #18
L.E
L.E

IP: 4F84 8C0F

DRAGON: Full of vitality and enthusiasm, the Dragon is a popular individual even with the reputation of being foolhardy and a "big mouth" at times. You are intelligent, gifted, and a perfectionist but these qualities make you unduly demanding on others. You would be well-suited to be an artist, priest, or politician.
Old 06-21-06, 12:49 PM   #19
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: C99A 4E71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mad Dog
quite a few dragons in here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 06-21-06, 01:08 PM   #20
Jay Rose
I don't lose

Audio Record: 7-1
IP: A68E 9D69

ima boss bitch......yea do the math...

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 06-21-06, 01:14 PM   #21
Compose

IP: 1DFD D18B

SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 06-21-06, 11:16 PM   #22
The Gladiator
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: C988 BC13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compose
SNAKE: Rich in wisdom and charm, you are romantic and deep thinking and your intuition guides you strongly. Avoid procrastination and your stingy attitude towards money. Keep your sense of humor about life. The Snake would be most content as a teacher, philosopher, writer, psychiatrist, and fortune teller.

dopeness u the only other one wit a snake besides me
Old 06-22-06, 02:01 AM   #23
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 67D5 4B8C

I'm a tiger in chinese astrology...

And a leo in normal astrology... I was reading a site just the other day actually that got it pretty spot on... http://www.kellystarsigns.com/

"The Lion"

Short Summary
Leo's are larger than life - or so they think. Everything is "me first" and if they don't win, watch out. They have to have all the ideas. If it's a good one it's his or hers, if it's a rotten one, it's someone else's. They're very generous and extremely helpful. If you're feeling a bit low, go to a Leo for some TLC. They love expensive presents and would expect you to leave the price tag on so they can see how much you've spent. They love people and you'll rarely see a Leo by themselves. They hardly ever get moody; in fact they're pretty good tempered for a lion.

Long Summary
All Leo's have high standards and they don't like to let themselves or anyone else down. They enjoy being seen as a person of substance and status, and prefer to be in a position to help others rather than approaching them cap in hand. Leo's pride would not allow them to live or work in a situation that they consider as 'beneath' them. They are far more comfortable working in an exciting area where they can jet off to glamorous places and influence the more mundane members of planet Earth. Leo's won't stand for being treated with contempt or ridicule, but they are very aware of other people's need for dignity, so they are rarely offensive or hurtful.

Leo's can become surprisingly downhearted on occasion, but they don't usually stay depressed for long and their confidence returns fairly quickly. The thing that saves most Leo's in hard times is their joyful sense of humour.

Leo's faults include impatience and a tendency to over dramatise problems. They become irritable when things go wrong and quite sarcastic when ill, under pressure or over-tired. Leo's live in the fast lane, working and playing very hard. However they must remember to build in some rest and recovery time. They can be pushy parents because they want their children to achieve as much as they have - and exceed it. Leo's encourage their children to become independent.

Leo's are generous and kind and will do anything to help others, especially their family. They excel as a family member and enjoy keeping in touch with relatives although are not the type to cling. As a marriage partner, Leo's are very loyal and dependable, as long as they're feeling loved and at the center of the family network. It is very unlikely for Leo's to have a fling simply out of curiosity, although if they are feeling undervalued and unloved by those around them, it may lead in that direction.

Leo's love the best of everything. They love to travel to smart places and to holiday in five-star comfort. Their values are traditional and although there are a few rogue Leo's around who seem to have no standards at all, these are untypical.