RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-30-06, 04:06 PM   #16
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 3C7A C9BA

Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence.

^^Thats a pretty harsh claim

My quest to understand Islam began on the morning of September 11th 2001. I wanted to know why Muslim militants were killing us.

^^Well there are people from other religions which kill people...Also,i think its only the extreme people from islam...anyway my boy(hes muslim) Says that they aint even real muslims,so it shows that not all muslims are like that./Most muslm people have respect for people....its just the extremists who aint even real muslims..
Old 06-30-06, 04:11 PM   #17
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: F856 46BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Half Breed
Islam is a caustic blend of regurgitated paganism and twisted Bible stories. Muhammad, its lone prophet, conceived his religion solely to satiate his lust for power, sex, and money. He was a terrorist. And if you think these conclusions are shocking, wait until you see the evidence.

^^Thats a pretty harsh claim

My quest to understand Islam began on the morning of September 11th 2001. I wanted to know why Muslim militants were killing us.

^^Well there are people from other religions which kill people...Also,i think its only the extreme people from islam...anyway my boy(hes muslim) Says that they aint even real muslims,so it shows that not all muslims are like that./Most muslm people have respect for people....its just the extremists who aint even real muslims..

That's the thing though, too many Muslims have Extremist views even if they don't act on them. I'm sure there are plenty of peaceful cool Muslims out there but the religion there following simply corrupts people.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-06, 04:15 PM   #18
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appocolyptik
That's the thing though, too many Muslims have Extremist views even if they don't act on them. I'm sure there are plenty of peaceful cool Muslims out there but the religion there following simply corrupts people.

I repeat, who is Jesus to you?
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-06, 04:15 PM   #19
B To The D
Nt Your Average

"One finds that the Qur'an was not revealed to preach religious tolerance as some people seem to think, but it was revealed in order to separate the Muslims from the disbeliever's religion, their rites of worship, and their gods, and to express their total disgust.”

^^So that means....They are tryin to get away from different religions???So the Qur'an was just to spite and show other religions they hated them??
Old 06-30-06, 04:16 PM   #20
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: F856 46BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by MynameizThaQ
I repeat, who is Jesus to you?

Jesus is the son of God. Maybe some of his stories are exaggerated but I believe he died on the Cross to die for our sins.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-06, 04:17 PM   #21
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

IP: 2B7A 2084

Quote:
Jesus is the son of God. Maybe some of his stories are exaggerated but I believe he died on the Cross to die for our sins.

And, you believe Jesus is the Christ, right? That He is Lord?
Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-06, 04:22 PM   #22
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Quote:

Dude im startin to see why you think that about islams from that book thing.BUT i think that is prejudiced to a certain,but the thing i said about them spiting,i think if thats true I can see your point.
Old 06-30-06, 04:55 PM   #23
Shear Kaughn
Broke as hell

IP: B8B4 D1AE

The Vast Nation of Islam is the second most practiced religion in the world....right behind Christianity.......so go on ahead and bitch about if if you want...because it isnt going anywhere
Old 06-30-06, 05:10 PM   #24
Magic5

IP: 6EB9 28C9

Everything is explained with you admitting that you're a Christian. You're close minded, dog.
Old 06-30-06, 05:29 PM   #25
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 3D3E 1359

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mimesis
Everything is explained with you admitting that you're a Christian. You're close minded, dog.

Yes, on that matter I am close minded because I believe Islam is the cause of a lot of problems and the world would be a much better, more peaceful place without it. You don't see the Hindu's and the Sihks taking up arms for their Gods, nor do you see the Buddhists and the Satanists. Islam corrupts millions of people, and that cannot be denied.
Old 07-19-06, 05:05 PM   #26
Script
New to RV

IP: 6A02 5400

Quote:
Originally Posted by H.Breed
So i cant respect diff. religions??

If you a christian you should be ashamed kid.Thats bullshit,your just being ignorant and disrepecting a religion for absolutely no reason

No actually you should be ashamed, which part of this Commandments do you not get?

1. I am the Lord thy God. Thou shalt not have strange gods before me.
Old 07-19-06, 05:07 PM   #27
Script
New to RV

IP: 6A02 5400

Exodus 22:20: He that sacrificeth unto any god, save unto the Lord only, he shall be utterly destroyed.

So looks like you going to be destroyed,
Old 07-19-06, 05:13 PM   #28
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: AA03 BBBD

There is a difference between respecting others and worshipping others...maybe you'd like to quote some passages stating to love thy neighbor and such? Or are you just going to dig around in your Bible to justify your close-minded cause?

By the way, Script, do you honor thy parents through the Lord? Do you practice the sabbath?
Old 07-19-06, 05:16 PM   #29
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 993D 5621

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 07-20-06, 10:16 AM   #30
confusion
New to RV

IP: C073 D1C5

all organised religion is corrupt and destructive. i'm not sayin' i hate religious people individualy. some of my heros belive strongly in a religion . but in general religion breathes hate, fallacies and division. it also turns people into robots( ie. thinking the same, dressing the same, following the same rules and rituals, living by the same book, etc.) and yet they say it is the truth. IF RELIGION TURNS YOU INTO A FUCKING ROBOT HOW CAN IT BE THE TRUTH IF YOU ARE NOT ACTUALLY BEING WHAT YOU NATURALLY ARE- A HUMAN BEING.

Religion is an escape. like drugs. it gives people hope, faith, something to hold on to. But it is not the Truth. And as they say only the Truth can set you free and if we are not free we will continue to live in misery, despair and confusion. All organised religion is nothing but a hindrance to the Truth. You are forced to believe something when you are younger so when you are older you will believe it so much that you will just be another non-thinking tool in the system. You don't even understand the prayers when you are younger but you are told they mean something ''powerful'' so you say them over and over like a machine. But this is something people have to think for themselves ( unlike religion in whice people are mere followers of something they were forced, brainwashed or tricked into beliveing) and not live by my word or anybody elses.

If there is a God or whatever you want to call it live the beatiful life you were given and stop wasting it doing the same things over and over like a fuckin ROBOT.