RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-24-03, 10:20 PM   #1
kuja
BANNED

kuja VS Trip Marxx

IP: 4F21 B272

Aiight you know da rulez, but here dey are yo:
3V/S=KO
5V=WIN
No dickryding
No crew votes
No hate votes
No D/R votes
No biting
10-20 bars

k, I told yo in de otha post that ima hit the sack fo now, so yo spit first, or i'll drop by tommorrow and spit since I key my shit, k? aiight peace out motha fucka lata yo
Send a message via AIM to kuja Send a message via Yahoo to kuja  
Old 02-25-03, 09:22 AM   #2
kuja
BANNED

ya ya here it is

IP: 4F21 B272

Aiight Trip Marxx, I wanted ya and now I got ya, here we go

I'm new to the game,
But let me tell you something Trip Marxx, I'm on my way to fame//
Do us all a favor,
And just shut the fuck up, why? Because your my savior//
Just get yo shit and leave,
Why?you ask again, because your my biggest pet peeve//
Yo not gonna do what I say?,
Fine fuck. Ima tell you what I am gonna do though, just remember it's too fucking late to pray//
You kmow I used to think you were cool,
But then I got to thinking, how the fuck did you get through school?//
You told me that J.Lo was your obsession,
Man what the fuck was that?, cmon make a real confession//
You know you wish you could,
But hey thats ok, when you grow up, call me, and ill show you ta my hood//
Bitch, I thought I told you to call,
Oh well, it's no wonder why you got shot by a chick named paul// (shot when he went to my hood without calling me)
Now ya be out walkin and limpin,
While Ima cruisin around with the finest and pimpin//
Man I'm only halfway done,
Yet you already on your knees, shouting, "stop already, you won"//
Ima bout to give up on yo ass,
You can rhyme worth a damn, not while ima ova here rapping with class//
You say yo wanna fight, yet all you got is some mace,
Shit, that aint gonna do anything, not when I gotta gum to yo face//
I ditched the gun and hit you in yo cheek,
you bust out cryin, goddam yo weak//
I stand yo ass up and I be like "Aiight let's go to my crib"
You still bitchin "But it hurts" I busta back "Shutup or I'll do the same to yo rib"//
We get to my house I be like hey you wanna go smoke a fattie?,
You jump up "you talking bout my mamma again? ima go tell my daddy"//
You ran out and hitched a ride,
Came back two hours lata daddy by yo side//
He holding a broken saw,
He like "come ova here biatch" so I do and I stick him in his jaw//
Then I said "now get out of here bitch"
Cops found him dead two days later, face down in a ditch//
Damn man, this is the second time you be on yo knees shoutin i won,
It aint ova yet, Ima just starting to have some fun//
But its all ova for you little Cory,
because I just told you yo life story//

I don't know if yo guys consider that a verse, or if itz good, buts datz mine yo, spit back.
Old 02-25-03, 06:31 PM   #3
kuja
BANNED

IP: 8CAB F8EC

mah bad. i didn't exactly know what a savior was, so i just said that yo like my god o some crap...if i can I wanna change dat to 'ima save you'. don't wanna be known as a cheater or whateva for editing a post. aiight? well ima waiting for yo to spit back. peace out yo
Old 02-25-03, 10:19 PM   #4
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

IP: 5153 3B92

Man, this keystyle is whack, but whateva man....Here's my verse son.....

I'll metaphorically abase* this fool an his tendency of rhymin' equivelency of elementary school//1
Simplistic lyrics got this kid sayin' he gonna put gum in my face, ya shoulda been aborted an killed in the first place//2
More whips~an~chains, more volcabulary ta blow~ya~brains, words seep into ya veins disfigurin' ya DNA//3
What more can I say? 10 bullets are comin' ya way, shattered bones an countless fractures which means ya dyin' taday//4
I pack more 'punches' than ya mamma sacks ya 'lunches', like MC Hammer ya still cannot touch this!//5
Aw shit...ya still want this? A right hook an two jabs leave ya breathless, down on tha ground in 30 seconds this shit is worthless//6
My words are more addictive than a 'cigarette', an ya still gettin 'smoked' by ya 'savior' cuz I'm ya president//7
Ya now are a resident of tha victims wing Kuja, take a seat next ta tha othas an they will tell ya what I told ya//8
"Don't fuck with a soldja, cuz this kid means business I said I wanted to battle him, an now look where I'm sittin'!//9
This kid shoulda listened, a voice is heard off in the distance, "Kuja, step up son, you are the next for admittence."//10

*abase - to lower in rank, position

<font color="red"><font face="comic sans"><center>An you thought I was wack?</center></font>

<h2><font color="blue"><center>-- Merkin You One Line At A Time --</font></center></h>

<center>www.soundclick.com/tripmarxx</center>

Last edited by Trip Marxx : 02-25-03 at 10:22 PM.

Old 02-25-03, 10:21 PM   #5
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

<font color="red"><font face="comic sans"><center>An you thought I was wack?</center></font>

<h2><font color="blue"><center>-- Merkin You One Line At A Time --</font></center></h>

Old 02-25-03, 10:46 PM   #6
T-Square

Vote...

IP: 622D 50FA

I'll metaphorically abase* this fool an his tendency of rhymin' equivelency of elementary school//1
Simplistic lyrics got this kid sayin' he gonna put gum in my face, ya shoulda been aborted an killed in the first place//2
More whips~an~chains, more volcabulary ta blow~ya~brains, words seep into ya veins disfigurin' ya DNA//3
What more can I say? 10 bullets are comin' ya way, shattered bones an countless fractures which means ya dyin' taday//4
I pack more 'punches' than ya mamma sacks ya 'lunches', like MC Hammer ya still cannot touch this!//5
Aw shit...ya still want this? A right hook an two jabs leave ya breathless, down on tha ground in 30 seconds this shit is worthless//6
Marx started alright, flow was way off, but decent wordplay....

I'm new to the game,
But let me tell you something Trip Marxx, I'm on my way to fame//
Do us all a favor,
And just shut the fuck up, why? Because your my savior//
Just get yo shit and leave,
Why?you ask again, because your my biggest pet peeve//
Yo not gonna do what I say?,
Fine fuck. Ima tell you what I am gonna do though, just remember it's too fucking late to pray//

Talk way too much about yaself, the battle goes to marx, but was not all that good...

If I read, then I vote.,..

Old 02-25-03, 11:17 PM   #7
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

It works.....I'm up 1-0 uppin'

Old 02-26-03, 01:44 AM   #8
•madd•Professor•

IP: B5AC E74C

hahahahahahaha... do i seriously need to explain myself? damn... anyway... vote goes to marxx

peace

Old 02-26-03, 03:47 AM   #9
DECA

IP: FB4B 9D14

overall it wasnt that good of a battle... but hey its all good sometimes peeps just dont fit well when they battle eachother...
Kuja your rhyme scheme was a little to simple and same with your vocab your verse was nothing really special but it was good... Trip Marxx had a better style and had more punches but again nothing special... I think u can both come harder but i have to give my vote to

Trip Marxx

Old 02-26-03, 09:06 AM   #10
Evolve
OriginIll

IP: D79C 2834

3-0... your rules say this is over.... Kuja, next time post your link to where you voted or your battles will be closed.....

CLOSED