RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-06, 03:31 AM   #16
Enygma
O.wning Y.ou D.aily

IP: 7E79 B261

Word to this..........Me and Jay talked about redoing our shit cause of quality already, just never passed the word to Tony.

But thanks for all the feed fellas........and ladies
Old 09-19-06, 02:55 AM   #17
VatoXL
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4B42 F7C5

Listen'n

Enygma: Like how u entered the track son..solid..good presence an delivery...good multies everything blended well dog....good shit homie...

HoOk: Is on some Wu shit like that shit man raw an uncut ahahahah

Tony: Always liked ur delivery kid... an flow real bouncy but at the same time gully .....lyrics an concepts cool....multies seemed a lil off..but trippy wit the effects u laid on em...ahahhaaha

HOoK: Same

Jay: Like ur flow real lyrical but ur multies was too much.. u kinda sound like eminem a lil.. lol.. no offense homie... but the shit is hot like the last lil bit of it though the background Im goin crazy...like that shit.. solid verse though ...couldnt have asked for more kid...concepts was on point as well...

Over-all
NIce track y'all havent bin on in a while ive bin crazy bizzy but im glad to come to back an see my OYD niggaz droppin audio....keep doin what yu'all do...an drop drop drop...my ratin 9/10

Send a message via AIM to VatoXL   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-06, 10:57 AM   #18
The Jett
Im Short.Ur Fat.He's Gay.

Text Record: 48-16
Audio Record: 17-11
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C4FA BA75

Oh u fuckers......found clockwork beats......thought only i knew about that.

Nygy-ma.....
Was nice, slipped up one time about 1/3 into ya verse but nuthin major. nice stuff.
Tony....caught me off gaurd, u didnt sound like this last time I checked ur shit. I kinda liked it though, first i was like no then it grew on me. nice.
Nigy....that hook is dope, tell me how u "effected" that cus I wanna make mine like that.
Jay....wow, u kinda sounded like eminem there, which is ok. But u might wanna try an be a little more original wit ur style.

overall a really well put together track. i'm lookin at this one and taking what u did and implementing it into my future collabs. 9/10.
Send a message via AIM to The Jett Send a message via MSN to The Jett   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-06, 11:18 AM   #19
Ritzgo
New to RV

Audio Record: 1-3
IP: C229 A120

who ever was spiting the first verse needs help to make his words clearer and not over voice his lyrics as much but it a resonable track dont have lyrics that whould be remberable

my Soundclick page

Send a message via AIM to Ritzgo   Reply With Quote