RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-29-06, 12:43 AM   #16
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2C97 BC99

alright dog
you can talk all the shit you want
the point is
you STILL followin me around talkin shit when no one is even thinkin about your ass
Get a damn life
focus on your weak ass tracks before coming at me

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-06, 12:47 AM   #17
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

Audio Record: 3-2
IP: EA03 FBCE

how tha fuck u say my trackz r weak .....they weak look at playz for 1
second your garbage ....u know it u just tryin to back it up ...go listen to past tense do to you wut imma do cake eatin bitch
Old 09-29-06, 12:54 AM   #18
Zone Out
Power Hungry

Audio Record: 5-1
IP: 2C97 BC99

lol, ok man

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-06, 12:46 PM   #19
Knight SirRebral
Flyweight

Text Record: 5-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 3010 F03A

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
PLEASE humor me on how Young Jeezy isnt the best homie. I mean peep this line:

"Im fly like a helicopter"

*Young Jeezy adlib* daaaaaaamn that simile was simply the bomb.

Anybody else think Jeezy's the best thing to ever happen to hip hop since Eminem and Tupac?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcock
young jeezy is nothin special to me as a rapper, but thug motivation was hot. he just found his niche in the game nah mean. he just uses a lot of adlibs and that makes it stick in peoples heads. plus he just got nice prodcution. but jeezy makes ridin music. you can't ride around on the weekend knockin no immortal technique or some common.

.........Be: intro is probably the coolest riding track ever, chi-city hardest common riding song ever, The food featuring kanye West. Lets not even start on immortal Technique. If you think you can't ride to common, than you're clearly not thinking at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hitchcock
that must be why i like your audio so much

Probably the best diss i've heard this year. Lmao i don't know what yall are beefin about but that shit was funny.

-Knight Sir Rebral-

p.s.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

I can't believe you said that shit. Jeezy...the best....hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahahahahaha *gasps for air* hahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah aha

Ready to Ride...By the Way

I'm Probably Still Better than You
Just Thought I'd Remind You...I Know it sucks doesn't it

Lyrical Assassins
We're Ghostwriters

"so many mothafuckas speak without purpose
that's why most of you mothafuckas weak and out worthless
niggas you can't be deep without surface
gotta crawl before you walk but you can leap without lurches"

Knight Sir Rebral

Get Doper
Old 10-03-06, 01:01 PM   #20
Hitchcock

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 6D77 93CD

well im sorry but i gotta be in the right mood to listen to common. he dont get me hype like that when im trynna roll on tha weekends. I didnt say none of his songs were hot. i like chi-city and the food n go, n the whole cd pretty much. I was just sayin that young jeezy sounds alot better in the car.
Old 10-05-06, 05:03 PM   #21
Da Savior
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: CA84 B765

Jeezy lyrics is garbage but he is big so you can't hate on em...

wit his lyrics being garbage if you are able to relate to what he is sayin then his shit is straight...

i like em...i wouldn't put him in no battle of lyrics though...
LMAO at Knight S...!!!!
no pump against me and the world i'm like 2pac
^^T-Rex