RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-04-06, 10:33 AM   #16
Cal.
New to RV

IP: A909 FB19

^ No u taking the no show win doesnt mean i got beat by ure verse... it means u know u got clowned and got a pussy win. And i do audio battle i signed up for audio i nrap superstar get it set up so i can merk ure faggot ass at that as well...
Old 11-04-06, 11:07 AM   #17
fuck yuu
iBully

IP: 9C02 3D93

Quote:
Originally Posted by mr. Multie
bitch i was ask'd to come here for activity plus and for me to have such a shitty verse im pretty sure my overall net record is better then yours and i don't care about the no show win means nothing but ima take it just you can get a loss to such a shitty verse lol the win means nothing to me to be honest, its just yall get so COCKY FROM TEXT BATTLES when 90% of yall can't even AUDIO now holla when it gets that serious so i show how meaningless a text battle is compared to audio if not then keep ya stupid ass text'n on the net cuz im not impressed by no Text Head....

....fuck'n clowns

You gotta we bit of pent up anger huh fam... But yeah like i asked on aim when we gunna collab on a joint... n you still needa show me how to make beats

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 11-04-06, 11:27 AM   #18
da-yungest-1-8
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0A9C E7B2

Here we go.....

Yall both are clowns to a real MC like Y_ U_N_G ohh i'm sorry dats me the best as you can C/straight from jersey in no hurry cuz in one flurry i take this whole shit over and have it burry'ed/ Yall both stink str8 garbage trust me i know 2 better rappers then yall and them 2 are retarded/ It'll take GOD himself to take away my microphone except for last night when both of yall moms gave me dome/ Am i dis-respectful ?you wanna give my mouth a shut? dats what i did to yall girls dick between they jaws all they way up 2 the nuts yall suck/ fuck you fuck him fuck them i juss don't give a fuck treat these niggas like wet paper and juss rip'em up/

What nigga holla @ me....
Send a message via Yahoo to da-yungest-1-8   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-06, 11:38 AM   #19
Cal.
New to RV

IP: A909 FB19

^ damn dude u ill...
Old 11-04-06, 02:29 PM   #20
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

IP: 0825 899A

Yeah i'll show you how to make beats no prob. and Cal. if RC neva said anything i wouldn't have took the win i don't care bout it to be perfectly honest and ask anybody on RB i text way better then what i drop that wasn't even close to a half ass drop but don't worry cuz im not voting on others battles so ima get a loss anyway so to make it fair i won't take the win and you wont get the win or your can have it if it makes you feel better up to you Cal. don't matter to me im not here to impress anybody thas yall job to try and feel superior on the net not mines im just here cuz im bored i have better things to do like take care of my son which is more important so Kemp. give'em the win if he wants and sign me out Rules are Rules but that don't apply in this league enjoy the rest of the league sorry for the mix up
Old 11-04-06, 02:30 PM   #21
Cal.
New to RV

IP: 3DEA 6415

ive seen u text on RB
Old 11-04-06, 02:44 PM   #22
R.Christensen
Phu Que

IP: 68BB 8C71

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Multie
Yeah i'll show you how to make beats no prob. and Cal. if RC neva said anything i wouldn't have took the win i don't care bout it to be perfectly honest and ask anybody on RB i text way better then what i drop that wasn't even close to a half ass drop but don't worry cuz im not voting on others battles so ima get a loss anyway so to make it fair i won't take the win and you wont get the win or your can have it if it makes you feel better up to you Cal. don't matter to me im not here to impress anybody thas yall job to try and feel superior on the net not mines im just here cuz im bored i have better things to do like take care of my son which is more important so Kemp. give'em the win if he wants and sign me out Rules are Rules but that don't apply in this league enjoy the rest of the league sorry for the mix up

And who the fuck are you on RB?
Old 11-04-06, 03:44 PM   #23
fuck yuu
iBully

Read his user title for that answer

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 11-04-06, 04:07 PM   #24
R.Christensen
Phu Que

Who?

There is nobody good on RB with any of those names.

The kid sucks
Old 11-04-06, 04:16 PM   #25
fuck yuu
iBully

He is more known for his OM's and GFX i'd say

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 11-04-06, 04:19 PM   #26
R.Christensen
Phu Que

if he were anything, he's be in ss...

so he sucks regardless
Old 11-04-06, 05:13 PM   #27
fuck yuu
iBully

So i suck becasue im in SS?

I dont got time to be in ss let alone want to be in it.. its basicaly a dick ring like LLL

-
Think you can write?
5x PS HOF
2004 Poet of the year
3X writer of the month
Old 11-04-06, 05:36 PM   #28
Cal.
New to RV

IP: 70EA B2A4

^ You obviously musnt have viewed LLL for a while and SS certainly doesnt have them
Old 11-04-06, 11:37 PM   #29
Native Pryde
New to RV

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 139E 0063

lol@ eurytime an audiohead loses a textbattle they say that text is wack
Old 11-04-06, 11:53 PM   #30
XM
Within Eternity's Wither

IP: 0825 899A

im not an audio head either fuck tard, and i was in SS a while back not tryna get back in to be honest, all i do now on RB is make beats for IJL and others who ask, and make GFX for those who ask, and Cal. your saying that what i drop here is the same as my other drops on RB? get serious, and on another note 90 percent of the text heads can't audio anyway what does text say? nothing majority of what yall write yall can't even spit, but Lamp. holla at me when you wanna learn how to make beats i'll be around ya kno where to find me write now im bout to start this collab with Smoka and make Diverge a beat, and i still have to do some movie tags and drop another OM after im done with the above ya kno