RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-01-06, 11:08 AM   #16
Mayne Event
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: F6F5 68F6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Haust
aint one a battle yet.? ive held every title on every other site... and if this is Mayne Event The Bitter From SS.. Then Your Fuckin Whack..

record personals.. are played out.. and un creative.. and a personal used to sway voters into voting for you... you are basicaly saying...

im going to beat you cuz ur 0-3... thats just like sayin im going to beat you cuz you only have 35 post.....

well guess what.. i dont care about gay net battles... lol at you takin this all seriously..
it was fuckin 2 years ago buddy.. against some nobody...

wow this is fuckin pathetic.. i didnt know no shows where specialty matches now.. pretty soon you all gunna have to have a noshow battle dome.. where ppl breg about how many no shows they have.. and be like yo i murked you in that noshow battle..

Funny... lets look at what he said in the bolded words.... yet he's the one complaning about battle records being a diss.. if he didnt care... why would he post this??? if he didnt take it somewhat seriously... why would he feel the need to create a thread on the subject and nag away constantly, when he knows he is wrong.

Plain and simple asshat... its a personal.. i dont care if you're 0-3... and people use post counts as personals too... you'll see who wins the battle and who loses, usually the loser is the one who uses these personals... you set the battles up... you didnt show.. why create responsibility if you can't actually fufill it??

So quit ur cryin n shit and grow a pair... if a personal on ur record is beating you in a battle... you should just think of quitting all together..
Old 12-01-06, 02:44 PM   #17
Ex-Haust
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 5681 FB70

its a text battle who fuckin cares.. jeeze... ur takin it all seriously sayin im no good cuz i got 3 losses ... like i said i thought id be able to show... but i have a 9-5.. i was off those days and they called me into work .. when i got back home the battle was already closed nd a win was added to his record... shut the fuck up with that crap it was nearly 2 years ago..
Old 12-01-06, 03:22 PM   #18
Mayne Event
Flyweight

Yeah.. i dont care about your record at all scrub.. im saying.. they are legit personals though weak ones in that... Im not saying your no good, im saying you have the responsibility to set up and drop in a battle if you do that... which in your case could not be completed... and you obviously care if you had to make the tread... once again digging yourself into the stupid hole again....

just drop your scrubby ass whining because really no one else cares.. im just tellin it how it is...
Old 12-01-06, 04:21 PM   #19
Ex-Haust
Flyweight

Text Record: 0-2
Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 5681 FB70

drop what.. the battle was 2 years ago.. i was 20 then .. im 22 now and i definly aint doin text battles at the age of 22... i didnt say you said that i was merely referin to people that said oh id murk the shit out of you.. look kid you have 3 losses.... now ur contradictin ur self you said it would make a greate personal.. only way it would be a halfway decent personal is if it was realy a battle.. otherwise it is a fake personal.. record and sig personals are played..post count personals are played to.. and if your battlin a guy name dickwaud.. half the name flips on him are played..
Old 12-01-06, 04:30 PM   #20
Compose

IP: B574 0B44

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Greatest
Ahaha, look at ur record u noobass ahahaha go home.

roflmao..........
I cant buy clothes when the manikins are watchin" -Canibus
Old 12-02-06, 01:11 AM   #21
Mayne Event
Flyweight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ex-Haust
drop what.. the battle was 2 years ago.. i was 20 then .. im 22 now and i definly aint doin text battles at the age of 22... i didnt say you said that i was merely referin to people that said oh id murk the shit out of you.. look kid you have 3 losses.... now ur contradictin ur self you said it would make a greate personal.. only way it would be a halfway decent personal is if it was realy a battle.. otherwise it is a fake personal.. record and sig personals are played..post count personals are played to.. and if your battlin a guy name dickwaud.. half the name flips on him are played..

I agree with you, the personals on those are played... they arent a great personal.. im saying they are a personal none the less.. if someone uses it they use it.. if ur truely good, your verse should easily take his played concepts in any vote.....
Old 12-19-06, 03:49 AM   #22
Mad Dog
...Belong...

Text Record: 57-16
Audio Record: 8-3
IP: 7323 1437

you know how you coulda validated this poor excuse for a thread...?

by actually dropping verses...

lame wanker

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote