RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > The Cerebral Approach
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-07-06, 10:40 PM   #16
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

I really dont' feel like goin off topic and gettin into all that man, just get your read on and come to your own conclusions.

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 12:11 AM   #17
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: A803 D519

I dismiss it compleatly man...

No explenation needed.....
Old 12-08-06, 07:35 AM   #18
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

Why do you spell it compleatly? Is that how all Australians do it, or is it just the archaic spelling?
Old 12-08-06, 09:05 AM   #19
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

or maybe he touch types and makes typos with certain words
Old 12-08-06, 03:01 PM   #20
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 9C6A F815

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
here's why you're an asshat.
ummm no lmao but i guess we're about to explore that now aren't we...

Athena? well lets see... every single image you've ever seen of mary is modeled after statues of athena, from the round cheeks, the full face, the robe, her hands and everything, but lets pretend to ignore that and look only at the details... Athena is the divine virgin mother. ...what a coincidence.... Mary is also a divine virgin mother....hmm..must be the in thing. Athena is the female balance of divine power in the greek culture... what a coincidence, Mary is the female balance of divine power in christianity... Athena is considred to be the most loving being ever created in the greek culture. ....what a coincidence.... Mary (the mother of mercy) is considered the most loving being ever created in christianity. and the list of commonalities goes on and on.

oh by the way, one of the most famous statues of the virgin mary in greece was once a statue of athena before chrisitanity took over. if you knew how high the greeks regard athena (the mother of their mythology, jsut as mary is the mother of christian mythology), you'd know what blasphemy it would be to deface a goddess with anything less than her supreme form.

Second up, "Jesus" isn't dudes name, it's Yashua. Yashua BinYosef (Joshua of Joseph). "Jesus" is a combination of the rastafarian god of peace, Jah and the greek god Zeus. Jah Zeus. Christ is a title, like Caesar, not a last name. Paul the apostle (who admitted to being posessed by a demon and never met jesus in his entire life) gave him that name. What a coincidence, every image of "Jesus" you've ever seen was lifted from statues of Zeus, from the long hair (even though the bible says long hair on a man is dishonorable) right down to the beard, and everything, only diffrence of course is the build since "jesus" was a common man not a god. and actually, in christianity, jesus IS god. Oh yeah, Zeus ressurected the dead... Just like Jesus did!! Zeus's (zeus who to the celts was known as Odin) symbol was a cross. WOW!! Jesus's symbol........IS ALSO A CROSS!!! of course Yashua and Zeus have their own paths, but their "abilities" are one in the same.

third, satan's story in the bible is directly lifted from the story of prometheus. first chosen as the right hand man etc etc then turned against the gods. the "fire" or "light" is "enlightenment" or "knowledge" that he stole. his escape from the heavens then banishment by the gods is the fall from grace. etc etc etc man i dot' evne see the point of going on with this.

and Finally, to say moses isn't lifted from the gilgamesh epics screams to me that you don't know jack shit about the gilgamesh epics. The Five Books of Moses IS the Gilgamesh epics you jackass lol. Moses is Sargon from top to bottom. from the "chosen child" being put in a basket by a distressed mother and sailing down the EXACT SAME river into the arms of a humble family, to the plagues, to the walking with the chosen people for 40 years in the desert, to the power struggle against a king, to the great flood, to the speaking directly with god on a mountain and decending with tablets - all directly lifted from Sargons story in the gilgamesh epics.

I'll continue on just to be a prick: the Garden of Eden is Dilmun, The Angels are the aliens the Eloheem, Heaven is the crystal city Baalbeck and "God" of course is the entity Shamash. and on and on and on and on man.

ALL religions originate from the Gilgamesh Epics and the Enuma Enlish my man. Its the original texts speaking of meetings with superior beings, its even written in the original language. They pre-date the bible by thousands of years.

if you had even a fraction of an idea what you're talking about, you wouldnt' be talking about it.

please stop talking out of your ass. if you don't know, just say you don't know.

cheers.

I feel sorry that you posted an agglomeration of misinformation and wasted minutes of your life.

Virgin mother = Warrior woman with grey eyes?

Mary is only divine in catholicism. Protestants see her as an average woman who just hosted Jesus on earth. Most of what you said was just physical appearance and "divinity". Need not be refuted, you just blabbed nonsense to support whatever nonsense was in your grey matter.

Jesus Christ comes from Greek not Rastafarian you fucking retard, Iesous which is yoshua in greek. And Christ means anointed one. Again, you uttered trash in an attempt to support your irrationality. Again, images, stories are completely unlike the others. Try again.

Satan didnt steal anything, he was simply jealous and envious of God. Again, trash.

Sargon was real, Gilgamesh wasnt. Saying Moses is Sargon is half assed. Sargon was a real Akkadian King and Emperor. The five books of Moses isnt the Epic of Gilgamesh, theres no flood, no search for immortality (which is central to the epic, not the flood or whatever trash you tried to prove). You're just a retard who hasnt even read the Epics. Gilgamesh was a king. If anything Gilgamesh's birth is similar to Sargon's NOT Moses you bafoon.

All religions originate from the Gilgamesh Epic?! HAHAHAHAHHA, asinine statement. I suppose Shintoism and Taoism and Buddhism (which had not much contact with the rest of the ancient world aside from trade routes on the Chinese Silk Road), came from the Gilgamesh epics too.

The celts did not worship Odin, those were the scandinavians and vikings, the Celts worshipped a Cernunnos as a father.

If I had a fraction? You're not even doing your research. I nearly teared in laughter, either you revised history, or you really are stupid. Likely stupid.

Looks like you cant be a playa and a scholar after all.

this post brought to you by..
Maleficent
Old 12-08-06, 04:13 PM   #21
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

^oh man, do you know how long it would take for me to disseminte the complete spewing bullshit you just spit out? i could sit here and list MORE commonalities between moses and sargon while you sit here and do what, bump your fuckin gums? you're talking about where beings in one religion prioritize in another religion and that's actually...substantial to you?? i'm talking about how a religion prioritiezed it self, not how another religion talked about em you absolute raging jackass. norse, celtic, what's the fuckin difference dude thieir shit is exactly the same. same characters and everything like you already admitted to, just that now...you don't wanna really talk about that. "oh you got the name right, and the symbol right...but the location was off so now everything's different" you dickhead, different location for the same thing is exactly what this is about. you siad these people weren't similiar, i showed they were. things you said didn't exist, i showed exist and now you don't wanna talk about em.

fuckin typical.

btw, shintoism, toism and buddhism aren't religions you asshat. theres no one pointing at you telling you you have to do this or do that or else, there's no "sin", so how the fuck is it a religion???

fuckindumbass.

btw, i mentioned the gilgamesh epics...AND the enuma elish..you seem to conveniently forget that, just so you have something to whine over.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-06, 04:54 PM   #22
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Taoism, Buddhism and Shintoism are religions fuckwit. Why dont you read instead of being ignorant?

Wikipedia:
Taoism

a family of organized Chinese religious movements such as the Zhengyi ("Orthodoxy") or Quanzhen ("complete reality") sects, which collectively trace back to Zhang Daoling in the late Han Dynasty;

A Chinese Folk Religion

Shintoism

Shinto(神&#36947 is the native religion of Japan and was once its state religion.

Buddhism

Buddhism Buddhism (also known as Buddha Dharma, Pali: Buddha Dhamma, "the teachings of the awakened one") is a dharmic, non-theistic religion

Nothing you said needed a rebuttal, you knew you were wrong so you attempted to go against a couple wordings and some comparisons.

Maleficent
Old 12-08-06, 05:00 PM   #23
Maleficent
Middle Weight

You would have to back up your ridiculous Moses Books/Gilgamesh Enuma Elish stories too.
The Elish is more along the lines of Genesis, and it has to do with Babylonian religion. Nothing similar to Gilgamesh or Moses or Sargon. You havent read it.

Nords and Celts are very different. Thats like saying all orientals look the same or all black people are just ape-like folk.

Nords = Northern Europe
Celts = Western Europe

Nords = Blonde hair, tall, scavengers
Celts = Tribal, Brown/Red Hair, Average in height

Maleficent
Old 12-08-06, 07:10 PM   #24
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficent
Taoism, Buddhism and Shintoism are religions fuckwit. Why dont you read instead of being ignorant?

Wikipedia:
Taoism

a family of organized Chinese religious movements such as the Zhengyi ("Orthodoxy") or Quanzhen ("complete reality") sects, which collectively trace back to Zhang Daoling in the late Han Dynasty;

A Chinese Folk Religion

Shintoism

Shinto(神&#36947 is the native religion of Japan and was once its state religion.

Buddhism

Buddhism Buddhism (also known as Buddha Dharma, Pali: Buddha Dhamma, "the teachings of the awakened one") is a dharmic, non-theistic religion

Nothing you said needed a rebuttal, you knew you were wrong so you attempted to go against a couple wordings and some comparisons.

^^^tell me you aint seriously using wikipedia as a solid source of evidence...man dude's don't even get to pass assignments at university usin wikipedia as source let alone use it as a rock solid argument...lol
Old 12-08-06, 08:03 PM   #25
Maleficent
Middle Weight

Wikipedia was the most readily available source, but just about any book you read classifies them as religions of the far east.

Wikipedia isnt that innaccurate when it comes to things like that anyway in my honest opinion. Its only inaccurate when it comes to small details. Otherwise, Wikipedia is just fine for what I did.

Maleficent
Old 12-08-06, 09:32 PM   #26
jay
Flyweight

IP: 4CBB A3E7

haha appex talkin sum shit in there, stop takin 1 sided accounts of these things n takin them for fact
Old 12-08-06, 10:23 PM   #27
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:

Wikipedia:
Taoism

A Chinese Folk Religion

Shintoism

Buddhism

well, the good news is, now i see why you're misguided. the bad news is, you ask the wrong questions.

Instead of asking, "are these religions" (even though one of your refferences does not support your claim what so ever), you should have asked "what is religion".

literally anything you do can be classified as "religious", right down to you tipping a glass of water to your lips. can you find a definition that's not overly vague?

i did. from the same place you got all your crap from, but i guess you conveniently overlooked this:

"religion is defined as "any specific system of belief about deity, often involving rituals, a code of ethics, a philosophy of life, and a worldview."

hmm that's strange. buddhism and taoism... have NO rituals. Nor does it have guides or laws or codes of ethics. There's no "you must do this" or "you must do that". free will??? that's not part of a religion. hell, theres not even a self imposed concept of superioirity, now what kind of religion would that be??? no reason to go to war with somebody???

nope.

why?

cuz that's not a religion, fool.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-08-06, 10:25 PM   #28
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
You would have to back up your ridiculous Moses Books/Gilgamesh Enuma Elish stories too.
The Elish is more along the lines of Genesis, and it has to do with Babylonian religion. Nothing similar to Gilgamesh or Moses or Sargon. You havent read it.

like i said, all religions source material from the enuma enlish and the gilgamesh epics. how did you put the idea in your head that the enlish and the epics are borrowing from one another?? it seems like you're just making up your own points to argue ....with your self, at that. i mean, you act like you're talking to me, but really you're just taking to your self. do you read these posts on LSD? You refference the enuma to accounts of babylon, telling me that you yourself see similarities in genesis, then later in the same sentence try to tell me that you dont' see similarities at all. like are you listening to your self man?? are you suffering form some unique formof retardation?
Quote:
Nords and Celts are very different. Thats like saying all orientals look the same or all black people are just ape-like folk.

Nords = Northern Europe
Celts = Western Europe

Nords = Blonde hair, tall, scavengers
Celts = Tribal, Brown/Red Hair, Average in height

nords and celts are different how, their appearances?? so? i'm talking about their culture, which isn't very different at all. everything you just named is based on subjective appearance. I have said or implied absolutely jack shit about nordic/celtic appearance as a commonality. I'm talking about CULTURE. Like...the god of "wisdom" that lives in the heavens and wields a hammer for example is found in another religion, also living in the heavens... and also has a hammer. That = commonalities. the shit you're talking about?? i dunno WHAT the fuck that is. truthfully, i don't think you do either.

The Nords and the Celts are as similar as the romans and the greeks. same gods with the same uses, just with different names and appearances (Obviously to match the culture of the people). they even use the same runes, same religious practices, same folklore, same mythologies, etc etc.

and with that said.. i still fail to see what the fuck you're crying about.

*shrug*

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 12-08-06, 10:40 PM   #29
Maleficent
Middle Weight

When it came to the comparisons with the historical figures and the mythological characters, you did just the same, the appearance. I was saying I didnt see any similarities to the flood bullshit you went on about. Obviously small details are a project for you.

The defining religion mumbo jumbo is a ploy to throw me off, completely irrelevant.

Buddhism has ritualistic meditation, samsara (rebirth), and the four noble truths smart one. Nice try. In Taoism at certain dates, food may be set out as a sacrifice to the gods and/or spirits of the departed. The basic tenets of Taoism is to read and write books and live a good life on Earth with no regard to an afterlife.

Yawn. Give me more laughable posts, you seem fairly adept at the pull information out of your ass magic trick.

Maleficent
Old 12-08-06, 11:19 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

meditation is a ritual, ok. the definition of a word you pin on anything just to suit your needs...is now irrelevant, gotcha.

why do i feel like i'm talking to a retard?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.