RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-09-06, 11:25 AM   #16
Tha .Q
I'm Talented.Period.

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 40C2 F668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daz Money
Q it is probably wrong but it does say something about god forgiving people for their sins and i says something about when they die about their sins but i might just be talking about jahovah witnesses things i dont know

Yes it is wrong.

Forgiveness comes with conditions, one being that you have to ASK for it first. Another being that you have to forgive others before even coming to God in prayer.

Send a message via AIM to Tha .Q   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-06, 12:47 PM   #17
Cocaine
Blow Me

Text Record: 31-5
IP: CBA8 A958

i'm thinking i'd take all my cash from the bank.. and live ridiculously.. drugs, parties, travel.. meh sounds good to me
Old 12-09-06, 01:37 PM   #18
.Ike.
Ike

Audio Record: 3-1
IP: 5006 8890

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tha_Q
The only time you have is now, this second. You're not even guaranteed the next minute. So, I try to live each day as if it's my last.

ehh i dont entirely believe that...no offense...but seriously...would u be on RV if you were living every day like its your last?
Send a message via AIM to .Ike.   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-06, 01:45 PM   #19
Cocaine
Blow Me

ike is a penis muncher
Old 12-09-06, 01:56 PM   #20
jay
Flyweight

IP: 5B2C 4B41

get big a loan form bank as possible max out credit cards etc get as uch money as possible n travel n live it up, take out people who stnad in the way of my political beliefs, take down certain countries economies for a day the amount of money to be lost for the country is unreal n do it on more than 1 occasion of possible, make myself an almost martyr for a cause even tho i knew i was gonna die so i cud spark peoples minds to follow in wat i believe
Old 12-09-06, 01:57 PM   #21
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 2020 96DE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
Man if i knew i had 6 years left....I would honestly get as close to God as i could get in those 6 years......I would make sure i was fully dedicated

laugh all you want but thats just me

then u might as well end it all now..cant get close to him until u die and go ta heaven
Old 12-09-06, 01:57 PM   #22
Cocaine
Blow Me

what???????????
Old 12-09-06, 01:59 PM   #23
Dufflebag Boy
why so serious!!??

IP: 2020 96DE

anyways if I knew i was gonna die in 6 years i'd do anything that people will remember me by in a positive light as much as possible
Old 12-09-06, 06:11 PM   #24
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: 1074 4513

hmm a lot of good responses here man i can tell some people really put thought into this.

but me? honestly? to be real with you, to a large degree i already live a 6-year life. my long term business plans are really just extensions of my existing ones. i do take opportunities to tell those i love and respect that i do love them and how much i appreciate them in my life. even today really i have no major regrets.

I would tell my mom that i love her, because she never hears it enough. I'd get back in touch with my dad, tell him i'm not mad at him. you know, i didn't always agree with his decisions, but i'm old enough to understand now, and i have no hard feelings against him. I'd get in touch with the brother and sister that i never knew. i would be more active in trying to reach certain people with the information i think they'd need to hear. i'd cut back on the tv even more and get into these books i've been meaning to finish.

and as i lay there in bed on the last 2 nights, thinking about all the memories, i'd lay back and say to my self "you know what...you always kept it real with people, you never scammed anyone or gave em a raw deal, you weer always straight foward and always true to your self and those around you. and you know what? i have no regrets"

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-06, 03:26 PM   #25
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

and that's upulation

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-06, 03:39 PM   #26
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

Audio Record: 2-1
IP: 2372 BC06

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
I want you to stop and think about this for a minute. If you knew that you only had 6 years left on this planet.. what would you do different, today? how would your life change?

I'd bne with my family more and I'd smoke a lot of weed and fuck as many bitches as possible. I'd jack the most stores as possible to get what I've always wanted. And then I'd tried to have fun with my life.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-06, 04:09 PM   #27
SerB
....S.....

IP: B13D 58CA

party hard do every drug murder a few ppl for the joy and do some crazy crap putting my life on the line before the 6 years hit.
Old 12-10-06, 05:12 PM   #28
jay
Flyweight

IP: 3783 7045

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
hmm a lot of good responses here man i can tell some people really put thought into this.

but me? honestly? to be real with you, to a large degree i already live a 6-year life. my long term business plans are really just extensions of my existing ones. i do take opportunities to tell those i love and respect that i do love them and how much i appreciate them in my life. even today really i have no major regrets.
"

u act liek your guarentted 6 years y do u not arrange your business plans to 5 years or 7 years wats so special about 6?
Old 12-10-06, 05:20 PM   #29
Crazy Hades
Just searching.

IP: 3240 794D

I'd have six years to figure out what I'd do.
Old 12-10-06, 07:17 PM   #30
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by jay
u act liek your guarentted 6 years y do u not arrange your business plans to 5 years or 7 years wats so special about 6?

i didn't say anything about my business plans taking 6 years, that's your assumption speaking. my stage 1 business plans will all complete their first phase all in under 1 year. some only have one phase, some have three, but regardless when those are done, i will shed them (sell them or give them to family) and use those gained resources to step up into the next plan. just like i have to get to this point. each business just a steping stone.

my next 25 years are already set. i've put my self in the position where i have more opportunities than i have the finite resources of time and attention to act on them all. its all just a matter of which ones i really feel like going into and which i don't.

instead of hating, you should watch and learn.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.