RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Shiest Lucia 5 100.00%
MoneyMaker 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-16-06, 01:11 AM   #16
Adam

IP: 80CD 6B68

Voted For: Shiest Lucia

This is my break down, I'm going to put it in jib because I can type faster in that..

SL
akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak ..

MM
akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak

akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l

Vote: SL

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Vote disqualified for inadequate feedback. Please see this thread if you need help on what qualifies as an acceptable explanation.

Old 11-16-06, 04:43 AM   #17
O//^\\EGA
Flyweight

IP: A2C9 1AE0

You feel like a man now? ~ Battlin' me on the Christ, b?
Cause there ain't no antidote, when your losing your IP...
(k)
So you'll have to Fight this Bacteria - Like your Penicillin...
SNIPE GAME~ puts 6 dots to your Head like your name was Krillin.
(lol kool shyt)
For this Battle has been drawn - long on- For the Time Being
It's about time How I show RV how this fag dreams in a Foul Scene:
He came to Rapverse...With his Half-ass, Band camp...
With Hopes of passing strobes with the rest of his staff and...
Droppin' weaking Verses than the Canadian Anthem (Sorry Canucks lol)
He'd have a better chance at sucking dick from a Hand-stand...
(lol ok gettin a lil personal)
I could drop a Cash pun ~ But that shit's been played-out,
Unless I reverse your name from RV - to make Money Stay-out...
(k)
Intolerent? I am. Your Class' PG Rated...
I Can't Tell with Pussy - So I'll have this Cat Easily Spaded.
(k)
Quite clearly ~ Stated~ That this bum ain't Makin' Pure Paper
So I'll split this Chump in half ~ to have Money meeting his Maker...
(k play on name)
Your talk is Cheap! You need to Invest in your Lyrics...
For you ain't makin' Cents(sense) ~ When I Breathe Incoherent...
(k nother play on name...needs to hit a lil harder)
Stupid Fuck accepted his doom ~ Losing's his only Escape...
My verses got this monkey sprayed ~ You can call it a Bathing Ape...
(ooo not bad...delivery couldve use some touchin up tho)
Me losing? Absurd - my Keystyle shatters you like an Ornament...
A shit of shit Comin' from a fag ~ Who Thought LBL was a Tournement...
(whooo ok ok dissin the mentals)
Money Maker quit now ~ Your RapVerse's Most Worthless...
Cuz I would've lost this battle - If I didn't Blacklist D/R's on Purpose*
(lmao k)
So drop dead M.Maker ~ Your Textcee Career is~ a-bout Done
For if you Reg again...I'll slaughter you with a re-run...
(k)
This loser'll it banned - from the battle he so yearned...
Take it out his ass ~ Then Fuck him with the money he won't earn...(no Homo)
(k)
So Congratulations Nigga - E-Gangsta - Your Certified...
For in Real life - I would Murk you - Call it 1st Degree Herbicide.
(lol k)
The Herb could sell game to me if he was WKRP's Tarlick...
Lyrically your Trash- Incinerate your Rhymes in the Garbage.
(eh ok ender)

Quite obvious you try with all you please but your rhymes still blow...keep tryin but you suck and you already know,
So imma roll up and my Macs will dominate and force you to yourr knees like you was the Mac’s ho!
(eh k......couldve been a lil more clever with this, lacked some killer instinct)
Nott a challenege to leave him Beaten, this clown checked in afterr me so he could feed off my rhymes so his ass gott to readin,*
(......but he cant feed till u drop ur verse........um.....not to mention his was posted 1st.....umm no no here)
He needs to gett Cheatin to beat me…call him Easy-Bake Oven how easy it is forr him to get heated!
(k....played but ok attempt)
Ya havin a new niece because ya sister knows imma beast,
So someone please tell Mr. Valentino thatt MoneyMakerr is Disturbing the Peace.*
(k 1st line ok....2nd one.....poor attempt at a personal....concept was there delivery was lackin)

We The Source like Benzino, and ruthless like Al Pacino,
My lyrics are lethal, barely legal so you will have no Sequel.
(filler....wasnt aimed or anything)
Search out forr Garbage Rapperrs and I gott them shit to spit,
Lucia knows all about cocking Magnums…he seems to just go from Dick to Dick.***
(finally a good one....a lil sktechy on the delivery but u got a good hit finally)
Jarred up with shitty barrs you in a real pickle..you will have ya feelings hurt when I leave ya belittled,
(eh)
When we fightt imma Black this nigga Out like he didn’t catch all of my signals I was givin!
(eh....nah wasnt feelin the ender.....the set before the last one wouldve put u in a better position if u ended with that one)

v- SL.......more personal.....more direction....harder punches....he came to the fight ready to his thang....moneymaker, no hate dude but damn i couldve sworn ive seen u do a lot better.......i wouldnt make no excuses on this one

ps .....ACCEPT MY CALL OUT NIGGA!!

Old 11-16-06, 02:59 PM   #18
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

IP: 9E59 EF3C

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Bull

This is my break down, I'm going to put it in jib because I can type faster in that..

SL
akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak ..

MM
akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak akdfjladfj ljdlfkajdflkj l dsfjl l dlfkjadlfk i lfkajldkfj aldkfjal li fjalkdfj aldfasdflkjadfl ljfldaskjf aljdflkajioefjlak

Omega aight you explainned so ill accept thatt....but this is Blatant D/R

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker  
Old 11-17-06, 01:26 PM   #19
Valiant
Human Crack in The Flesh.

IP: 0992 DDA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoneyMaker
Omega aight you explainned so ill accept thatt....but this is Blatant D/R

Thanks for the feed 'mega, I don't view this as a dick ride. He explained everything about each comparison, so shut hatin'. If if your afraid of D/Rs then learn how to black list

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 11-22-06, 03:11 PM   #20
Valiant

IP: DE21 0090

Votes!

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 11-22-06, 03:21 PM   #21
Young Kidd (LM)
Better THAN You!

This was feedback posted for MoneyMaker

IP: 13E6 2E78

eh...i dont feel like voting because..um..well... becauase i dont like NGN..but POLLS!!
Old 11-22-06, 09:14 PM   #22
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

IP: 818E 514E

Quote:
Originally Posted by R. Bull

SL

MM

This is what i was talkingg about......PURE D/R....he obviously caint give any ral reasoningg to explain his vote so yeahh......

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Send a message via AIM to MoneyMaker Send a message via MSN to MoneyMaker Send a message via Yahoo to MoneyMaker  
Old 11-23-06, 06:26 AM   #23
WhoAmI
WhoAreYou?

IP: A181 D033

checkin polls...you both irritate the hell outta me so i aint voting

Old 11-23-06, 10:34 AM   #24
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: BD83 5678

To be honest, this battle was weak.

LUCIA - My opinion is that you won this battle purely because you dropped a lot more bars, you didn't stretch anything so your verse flowed well and you actually had one or two punches that were not bad. They could be worded better to make them dope, but the way you had them was cool. My favourite bar in your verse was the Dragonball Z Krillin bar.. I felt it could've been better, but it still was ok. Overall, you used a lot of played concepts in your verse, your wording was weak in places. However, the flow of your verse was dope and this probably would've worked better as an audio verse or something.

MONEY - Despite the fact that I know you will say this is some sort of hate vote or whatever, I'll vote anyway. You didn't have as many bars which let you down, and basically all of your bars were weak and played shit that I've seen done several times before. You stretched the shit out of your bars which is a big mistake on this site because we hate it. But, your biggest mistake was explaining punches. If you have to explain them, then they are not that good. Voters should be able to get everything straight off the bat. I think you need to work on a better structure for your verse.. stop stretching the fuck out of lines. You need to work on your wording and come up with far better concepts.

Overall, this battle was weak. This is not a hate vote, not a dickriding vote.. I don't do that. Honestly, you both could do a lot better.. and Lucia only won for having a decent flow, longer verse which resulted in him actually having more decent punches.

V/ - Shiest Lucia
Old 11-23-06, 01:07 PM   #25
MoneyMaker
Flyweight

IP: 818E 514E

I will accept thatt vote from Nick it was explained evenly.....0-2

King of RapVerse

King of Saint Lou

Black Card Gang
$MoneyMaker$
Old 11-23-06, 01:19 PM   #26
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Word, and can we stop beefing. I ain't got no problem with you or your crew. My criticism is there to try and help.
Old 11-30-06, 01:11 PM   #27
Valiant

IP: 0992 DDA2

We stay fly, no lie we Uppin "UPPIN!!!"

Join The Dynasty Today

----

THE 300 DYNASTY

Old 12-03-06, 04:52 AM   #28
Also Known.

IP: CAD0 A52C

We The Source like Benzino, and ruthless like Al Pacino,
My lyrics are lethal, barely legal so you will have no Sequel

SOunds like I've heard it before maybe Fabulos

THE TRUTH IS I'M BETTER THAN YOU
Send a message via AIM to Also Known.  
Old 12-04-06, 06:56 AM   #29
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Red Bull's vote has been disqualified by me for inadequate feedback. Currently strobe is putting the fix on my account so I can edit the polls and then I will drop it down to 2-0 instead of 3-0.

I have a note in my profile, so I will not forget. It should be 100% disqualfied by tomorrow at the latest.

Peace.

- Nick Fletcher.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo  
Old 12-11-06, 12:24 PM   #30
gemini
New to RV

IP: 83A0 C751

lol, im going to start posting here. at ballerstatus there are too many dr votes. i beat money maker twice in a row, and he was supposed to leave bs. this guy sucks just as bad as he did back then.

moneymaker came weak as he always does, and reading his shit, i actually think he's slow.