RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-07, 09:29 AM   #106
Wordz AhGod
ROFL @ u niggas since '04

Text Record: 26-11
IP: D681 4A91

that shit is fiya solo fiya....But you should have put my name a little bigger though...people might actually think that the others actually matter in this thing...pfff, fuck those fags...Im the Star Nigga..lol...

Send a message via AIM to Wordz AhGod Send a message via MSN to Wordz AhGod   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 09:32 AM   #107
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

lmao, we all know that... but, i don't want to bring them down
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 11:52 AM   #108
Stanza.
Please excuse My Sickness

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 936B 8EF6

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Stanza, u told me that awhile ago.. if you cant copy links, you should just post which battles you voted on so I can check... but anyway, yea, if you did vote then you should indeed receive the win. I'll take away a loss and add a win to your record

thanx man .......if you want me two Ill go into the archives and tell you the battles that I voted on if youwant me too....Ill pm them to you

One Love

*Bridging The Rap*

Stanza Productions *Dem City Boys*

Old 01-03-07, 11:57 AM   #109
Apex
New to RV

IP: 02E1 E911

Ya'll muhfuckas are funny here yo.
Old 01-03-07, 12:12 PM   #110
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

rofl @ yall discussing my lcak of intellect.

i'm honor roll with a 4.0 GPA.

don't come at me with that bullshit. serb is a bigger faggot than demon.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-03-07, 12:16 PM   #111
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 7FA5 42C9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wireless
i know.

that's why we all hate that faggot.

i've BEEN trying to get him out of the league.

as far as appoc, i'll dig up verses later.

dude's good on topical point, but i think people over-rate him in text..

and truz, go sign up for LLL. yeah, i know you got fucked over in that match against Vaskez and that smoka shit..but smoka's out of the league, got kicked for biting.

What are you waiting for then Wireless? Find some battles where I should have lost and got dickrode to victory.

And good at topical? Where the fuck did you get that from? Seriously man, if you won't battle me (which I know you won't) then stop talking shit.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 12:23 PM   #112
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

Dude talking shit doesn't bother me.

i'll do it all day.

and if you beat me? I'LL CONTINE TO TALK SHIT.

it's a fucking online rap site. i'm not making money off of it, i'm not going to get famous for writing text verse. i dont want to. i dont walk up to all my friends and be like "hey man go register and shit and join me on a rapbattle site, we'll be gangster." fuck, most of my friends dont even do this shit. they see people like you that take this wayyy too seriously and are like "fucking dork." Like Nick. That dude's dope, i'll give him that.. But how the fuck does he have time to write all those lines, then do a motherfcuking sitcom. sure he can, more power to him. but i dont see how you would WANT to do that.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-03-07, 02:32 PM   #113
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: 7E1A 7545

Quote:
Like Nick. That dude's dope, i'll give him that.. But how the fuck does he have time to write all those lines, then do a motherfcuking sitcom. sure he can, more power to him. but i dont see how you would WANT to do that.

Nicks dope, but I'm overated and not that good when I beat him twice, how does that work? You make yourself look more foolish with each post so I would recommend not posting at all.

And don't give me the old 'blah blah blah it's text, it's not serious, it's a rap site.' That's no excuse for being poor at text and just makes you look like more of a moron. You do not own this site, nor do you run this league. Stop acting like you're some big daddy who is too good for the LBL because you're in the LLL, which by the way is pretty fucking poor at the moment. To prove this, lets take a look at some of the higher ranking heads in the LLL.

Bobericc Lyrics (7-1)
Cry (7-2)
Tony Brown (6-2)
Nightmare (6-2)
...?... (5-3)
Wireless (5-3)
Center Sight (4-0)

Not so long ago these guys, who have lately been dominating LLL according to the ranks, ran riot in the fucking Front Lines and were the driving force RB's herb bandwagon. If these people can do so well in the league then it's obviously nowhere near as good as you make it out to be

And let's get something straight. It would be unfair of me to call you wack because you're not. But you're mediocre at best, and merely comprise the filler part of any league you compete in. When someone looks at a league they would not idetify you as one of the better heads, just as someone who is probably elevating in the league.

So why the FUCK do you act like you run the place and are better than us? Datrushurtz would WHORE you. John Hensley would WHORE you. Nick Fletcher would WHORE you. N.Tavarez would WHORE you. I would WHORE you. So stop acting like you're above the LBL and actually prove yourself by signing up and dropping something good.

I don't mind newbs who think they're good because I can laugh at them. What I do mind is mediocre heads who think they're dope, because they're just fucking pittiful. And you fall into the latter category.

Last edited by Appocolyptik : 01-03-07 at 02:52 PM.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 02:50 PM   #114
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Quote:
Dude talking shit doesn't bother me.

i'll do it all day.

and if you beat me? I'LL CONTINE TO TALK SHIT.

it's a fucking online rap site. i'm not making money off of it, i'm not going to get famous for writing text verse. i dont want to. i dont walk up to all my friends and be like "hey man go register and shit and join me on a rapbattle site, we'll be gangster." fuck, most of my friends dont even do this shit. they see people like you that take this wayyy too seriously and are like "fucking dork." Like Nick. That dude's dope, i'll give him that.. But how the fuck does he have time to write all those lines, then do a motherfcuking sitcom. sure he can, more power to him. but i dont see how you would WANT to do that.

Well, its like this...

Yes, this is a rap site and people shouldn't take it seriously. But, what I do.. I do hope that doesn't give you the idea that I have no life because that would make you small minded as hell. I am known for dropping immense amounts of lines yes, but the fact is I do not spend time on them like people seem to think. I key most of the shit up when it comes to me and like my 40 line verse against Wordz took me around 30 minutes. Those drops in the cypher in total were done over the space of about 3 hours when I was chatting to folk and shit. Over the space of a week I spend no time really on lines. 250 + lines I could do in the pace of a few hours, so over a week its not a lot. And as for that sitcom shit, those credits I did took about 15 minutes to do. And yes, I do spend quite a bit of time on the writing portion because I write as a hobby, I enjoy it. And I plan on actually putting my writing skills to use in the real world. I am currently in the process of writing a fantasy trilogy which I hope to get published. So the sitcom is just a chance to develop my writing skills further whilst having a bit of fun to.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 02:51 PM   #115
Comedian
Light Weight

IP: 7E01 785E

here's an idea:

all of you stfu.

kthxbye.
Old 01-03-07, 02:59 PM   #116
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: FAF9 B11F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedian
here's an idea:

all of you stfu.

kthxbye.

Beef makes the league more interesting and is healthy for the site. So we will not be shuttin the fuck up.
Old 01-03-07, 03:00 PM   #117
King Solo
Skadoosh!

I wasn't beefing, I was just addressing the point Wireless made about me and explained why I do what I do.
Old 01-03-07, 03:01 PM   #118
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

I don't know, I've always kind of found the lack of beef on this site quite refreshing
Old 01-03-07, 03:01 PM   #119
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: FAF9 B11F

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
I don't know, I've always kind of found the lack of beef on this site quite refreshing

Perhaps, but you have to admitt watching two people beef for a while then taking it out on a 30 line battle which ends up being dope as fuck can't be a bad thing
Old 01-03-07, 03:03 PM   #120
Wyte
New to RV

IP: 1543 7BA0

What up in here?

N' how many posts do I need for a custom title?
Send a message via AIM to Wyte Send a message via MSN to Wyte   Reply With Quote