RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Lyricist Battle League > LBL Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-03-07, 03:53 PM   #136
N.Tavarez
the medicine man

Text Record: 43-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 55F1 3980

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex

Trus
Nick
Appoc - maybe
N. Tavarez - maybe

negative chief
my shit only lacks when im busy or uninspired and
shit.....for a site battle
i'd be inspired like a motherfucker
besides only dude i ever felt i couldnt beat from RB was MM last year
but its a new year baby bring it
Old 01-03-07, 03:54 PM   #137
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 670E 9063

The dopest person on this site would only be considered "good" on RB because that site is full of cock pulling dick riders. And pay attention, COM and I never battled because when I actually called him in his challenge he made to me and said lets do it, he basically bitched out and ran back to RB.

And lmao @ you only naming 4 heads.

Trus, Appo, N.Tav, 9th Degree, Mimesis, JTR, myself.... tha'ts just seven people off the top of my head that would destroy most on RB with ease and can beat any of the decent heads on the day.
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 03:56 PM   #138
King Solo
Skadoosh!

lmao... $pit and Feebs are probably the only two RB heads I would give props to...
Send a message via AIM to King Solo Send a message via MSN to King Solo   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-07, 04:01 PM   #139
Comedian
Light Weight

IP: 7E01 785E

The three dopest heads to enter the LBL would rape anyone you guys mentioned: Butler, John Hensley & Shake-Zula

NO DICKRYDING YO DAT B STREIT UP FAKTZ
Old 01-03-07, 04:01 PM   #140
Apex
New to RV

IP: 02E1 E911

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
The dopest person on this site would only be considered "good" on RB because that site is full of cock pulling dick riders. And pay attention, COM and I never battled because when I actually called him in his challenge he made to me and said lets do it, he basically bitched out and ran back to RB.

And lmao @ you only naming 4 heads.

Trus, Appo, N.Tav, 9th Degree, Mimesis, JTR, myself.... tha'ts just seven people off the top of my head that would destroy most on RB with ease and can beat any of the decent heads on the day.

Never seen 9th and Mims? doesn't even fucking battle nemore. JTR isn't as good as he's hyped up to be. And with the Feebs thing, he doesn't try very hard nemore. Seriously though, fuck this argument. We can throw out names all fucking day, yet we wouldn't actually know who'd win unless LLL faced LBL. And don't even speak about dick riders like ya'll don't have nut huggers here either. It happens here the same way it does on RB so don't go there.
Old 01-03-07, 04:02 PM   #141
Apex
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Comedian
The three dopest heads to enter the LBL would rape anyone you guys mentioned: Butler, John Hensley & Shake-Zula

NO DICKRYDING YO DAT B STREIT UP FAKTZ

Butler was definitely a great battler.
Zula, ain seen too much of him.
Hensly was in LLL and did Jack shit so that's done.
Old 01-03-07, 04:04 PM   #142
King Solo
Skadoosh!

Actually, no it doesn't. The LBL has some of the most fairest voting in any battle league... as opposed to RB's LLL where dudes ride the shit out of each other, and they don't let people in if they don't like them.

And yeah, Mimesis doesn't battle anymore... but neither do any of the top RB heads... and who gives a fuck anyway..

Anyone who says they will REP an internet site deserves a fat steaming pile of cow dung shoved down their throats. Faggots.

Now, lets all go back to being friends...
Old 01-03-07, 04:05 PM   #143
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

Well Apex, honestly RB does have more dickriders than this site or any other site... thats my personal opinion, but its also the personal opinion of people from this site and from many other sites that i've talked to, rb has a rep for that around the net. Voting here isn't perfect, but its better than over there.

This whole conversation is pointless tho, RB isn't going to face RV, there will be no site vs. site battle to prove anything. We're a better site than them, we don't need to trade insults guys.
Old 01-03-07, 04:06 PM   #144
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

i think a site battle would be the solution to this shit.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-03-07, 04:06 PM   #145
Apex
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by King Solo
Actually, no it doesn't. The LBL has some of the most fairest voting in any battle league... as opposed to RB's LLL where dudes ride the shit out of each other, and they don't let people in if they don't like them.

And yeah, Mimesis doesn't battle anymore... but neither do any of the top RB heads... and who gives a fuck anyway..

Anyone who says they will REP an internet site deserves a fat steaming pile of cow dung shoved down their throats. Faggots.

Now, lets all go back to being friends...

Who has been?

And you being in the LBL would say that just like people in the LLL would say that. Doesn't mean ya'll truly have no dick riders. But newayz, done with the convo. Text is just a fuckin hobby.
Old 01-03-07, 04:09 PM   #146
Apex
New to RV

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTrusHurtz
Well Apex, honestly RB does have more dickriders than this site or any other site... thats my personal opinion, but its also the personal opinion of people from this site and from many other sites that i've talked to, rb has a rep for that around the net. Voting here isn't perfect, but its better than over there.

This whole conversation is pointless tho, RB isn't going to face RV, there will be no site vs. site battle to prove anything. We're a better site than them, we don't need to trade insults guys.

What possibly gives you the reason to say that? Text wise, poetry wise, topical wise, and audio wise. How the hell could you say that? I'm not trying to be mean or anything but even out of the text realm. Poetry, topical, and audio, RB would shit on this site. Lol. I'm sorry. I'm just saying, you can't say that at all Trus. Seriously.
Old 01-03-07, 04:11 PM   #147
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 1010 8A22

as far as the talking goes..

Audio - RV has more better quality heads, but RB has the DOPER Eliter heads.

Text - it's starting to become even, although i think RB is better

Topical/Poetry - RB is better than RV

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 01-03-07, 04:13 PM   #148
DaTrusHurtz
I Hurt.

IP: F956 A220

I was referring to this league only, not the whole site. Yea, no denying RB is better topically n' at poetry n' shit.
Old 01-03-07, 04:19 PM   #149
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: C6CA 6A17

I don't feel like dropping "amazing", when I can win 95% of my battles with a shitty verse. And don't compare me to Hensley, Resin MIC, Shake-Zula, or any of them. I could care less if you label them "net legends", that means nothing to me... they are good at the sites they go to, maybe the best there. I've only ever been consistantly battling at two sites, and I was one of the best at both of them. Considering that... these dudes know who I am, despite the fact that I've never tried to make myself known to them. thats one of the only reasons I'm even mentioned in these arguments. In 04-05, the same shit was argued about, and I joined a tourney with some of the best heads on the net in it to prove that I could beat these kids. I ended up beating Equation (from PBA, at the time, the "it" site) and Numbskull (older RM Legend)... in the finals of a tourney dominated by their friends.

Another thing that I find funny is that so called "net legends" come and go so fast. Only a few of the heads have survived the test of time... and most of these heads have done so, because they never stopped battling. So when I mentioned numb & equation, most of you probably have no idea who they are... no idea at all

am I right?
Old 01-03-07, 04:22 PM   #150
Comedian
Light Weight

IP: 7E01 785E

Quote:
So when I mentioned numb & equation, most of you probably have no idea who they are... no idea at all

am I right?
No . Not that i don't believe you, but just out of curiousity - what tournament?