RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-03-07, 01:11 PM   #16
Crooked Hat
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 8179 15C0

the tackles he talked about had me going "...huh ?" then he said he hit dude in the temple. "where is the helmet" lol

i just had to make sure i wasn't misreading.
Old 02-03-07, 01:16 PM   #17
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 9261 FDA8

i rearely fight.

the only time i really fight is when i'm drunk. and that's rare.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 02-03-07, 01:33 PM   #18
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

Yeah, it was definitely soccer he was talking about.

He doesn't like American Football. Although, I don't see why so many British people frown on the sport. I fucking love it. Its high-octane brutal fucking excitement. If he wants to get violent he should play. Strap on his pads, boots and uniform and obliterate some fucker by spearing him in the ribs like I do. Word up.
Old 02-03-07, 01:53 PM   #19
Crooked Hat
New to RV

IP: D3C3 D124

lol i was a middle linebacker from 7th grade to 12th. played both junior high and high school football. i used to love it.

and yea you might want to take up football or boxing. it's a good way to get out pent up frustrations and aggression. i did golden gloves boxing for 2 years and it honestly helped my anger problems out a lot. it gives you an outlet instead of bottling up anything.
Old 02-03-07, 02:28 PM   #20
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: FFBB 3656

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crooked Hat
lol i was a middle linebacker from 7th grade to 12th. played both junior high and high school football. i used to love it.

and yea you might want to take up football or boxing. it's a good way to get out pent up frustrations and aggression. i did golden gloves boxing for 2 years and it honestly helped my anger problems out a lot. it gives you an outlet instead of bottling up anything.

Yeah I'm looking into doing boxing or kickboxing, it'd help my punching and techniques too.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 02:39 PM   #21
Crooked Hat
New to RV

IP: D3C3 D124

yea man. you'll be surprised by how much aggression you no longer carry with you throughout the day.

i didn't wanna box as a career. i think i'm better suited for things other then getting bashed in the head everyday.. but it was a good way to calm down and learn some self-control.

to me that's what it sounds like you lack. you lack self-control. mentally you are weak to your emotions and you must learn to control that. or you're gonna find yourself in a lot worse situations. take it from a guy who has been that route. it's not fun, glorious, etc. in fact, once you grow up.. no one praises you for winning fights lol.
Old 02-03-07, 03:54 PM   #22
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 5338 849F

I always considered trying to train to fight in the UFC.

I have a fucking awesome arsenal of submission moves, and I can lock one on a dude from pretty much any attack he throws at me. Its the whole getting bashed the fuck up though at the same time that put me off.
Old 02-03-07, 10:29 PM   #23
Heychoo
Middle Weight

IP: 9261 FDA8

football (american) has helped me get shit out of my system. i've played everything from the mike to DT. I personally liked DT best. constant hitting, just pounding into the guy right across from you.

being better than you @ life x9.
Old 02-03-07, 11:41 PM   #24
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 410F B12A

i'll slam anyone i dont give a fuck

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-07, 11:45 PM   #25
Sobe.
haywut

Text Record: 2-1
IP: 410F B12A

i don't care about fighting techniques anymore, cuz last time i had a fight i was being "fair" and i didn't even hurt them it was sad.. now i'll just hit someone with a rake or screwdriver or something.. i don't care man, i'm 5'7 and i'll bury u.. call it weak but at least im not the punk lying on the ground.. fuck, i'll kick u in the nuts if i have to.. i hope u choke on ur balls and throw them up.. this is rediculis... i wanna punch some1's ears now

Send a message via AIM to Sobe.   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-07, 02:22 AM   #26
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: A894 CB3B

Quote:
Originally Posted by B. Magik
Dude I would've done the same shit, but I would've took off the padded gloves.

LMFAO you beat me to it man
Old 02-04-07, 02:26 AM   #27
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick Fletcher.
I always considered trying to train to fight in the UFC.

I have a fucking awesome arsenal of submission moves, and I can lock one on a dude from pretty much any attack he throws at me. Its the whole getting bashed the fuck up though at the same time that put me off.

"Everyone wants to box, until they get hit." - Sugar Ray Leanord

And do you actually have any training in martial arts? Because everyone in MMA does, and chances are with martial arts training in juijitsu or anything like that they have better submision then you. And you wouldn't make it into UFC, you'd might make it into MMA fighting but not UFC that's best of the world MMA fighters man, c'mon.
Old 02-04-07, 02:28 AM   #28
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sobe.
i don't care about fighting techniques anymore, cuz last time i had a fight i was being "fair" and i didn't even hurt them it was sad.. now i'll just hit someone with a rake or screwdriver or something.. i don't care man, i'm 5'7 and i'll bury u.. call it weak but at least im not the punk lying on the ground.. fuck, i'll kick u in the nuts if i have to.. i hope u choke on ur balls and throw them up.. this is rediculis... i wanna punch some1's ears now

Ummm... dude that's the fucking point.. lmfaoooo

If you get into a street fight you're not gonna be fair, that's why it's a STREET fight, head buts, low blows, eye gauging, hair pulling, s'all good.
Old 02-04-07, 08:11 AM   #29
Appocolyptik
Beginning Your Ending

IP: CF8B 7B25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack The Rippa
Ummm... dude that's the fucking point.. lmfaoooo

If you get into a street fight you're not gonna be fair, that's why it's a STREET fight, head buts, low blows, eye gauging, hair pulling, s'all good.

Josh your screen pic and are so fucking dope, everytime I get high I just look at it and sit there laughing for ages.
Send a message via AIM to Appocolyptik Send a message via MSN to Appocolyptik   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-07, 08:38 AM   #30
Cola
Pushin it....

Text Record: 6-1
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 279C 786E

-----^ ur still gay....go JTR

Destroyin Tricks on the Daily