RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-01-07, 05:37 PM   #16
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 03C7 BBB3

It's alright tarumoto, I don't have to stoop to your pathetic level and diss people I don't even know online. just remember how you would act if I met you in person. it's obviously never going to happen, but i think the difference between the real you and online you would be pretty damn amusing.

Last edited by Feeble Minded : 06-01-07 at 05:43 PM.
Old 06-01-07, 05:42 PM   #17
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

btw, nostradamus, stop trying to act cool, like you're above text battling or something. you're in a lounge on RV for christ's sake. you should be ashamed of yourself. rofl
Old 06-01-07, 06:47 PM   #18
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: 80D6 7866

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded

It's alright tarumoto, I don't have to stoop to your pathetic level and diss people I don't even know online. just remember how you would act if I met you in person. it's obviously never going to happen, but i think the difference between the real you and online you would be pretty damn amusing.

Was it a diss? You just took it that way because of the way you are, I don't even have anything against you. Weren't you the one that dissed me first? You don't know me, right? According to yourself, you have just stooped to a pathetic level.

If I saw you in person, I probably wouldn't say or do a thing and would stay quiet until you left, unless you approached me. If you did that, I would reply to everything you were saying, if you started throwing punches or some shit I wouldn't fight back. That's how it is. What would you do? I hope you're not one of those people that acts tough on the internet and hopes that people assume that's the way you are in real life as well.
Old 06-01-07, 07:39 PM   #19
Dez
New to RV

IP: F040 E78F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto
Was it a diss? You just took it that way because of the way you are, I don't even have anything against you. Weren't you the one that dissed me first? You don't know me, right? According to yourself, you have just stooped to a pathetic level.

If I saw you in person, I probably wouldn't say or do a thing and would stay quiet until you left, unless you approached me. If you did that, I would reply to everything you were saying, if you started throwing punches or some shit I wouldn't fight back. That's how it is. What would you do? I hope you're not one of those people that acts tough on the internet and hopes that people assume that's the way you are in real life as well.

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. ...
Old 06-01-07, 07:40 PM   #20
Feeble Minded
Light Weight

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terumoto

It was a statement made with the intent that it be taken a certain way. It would have been impossible not to notice the double meaning of "you are feeble minded." Therefore, if your intent was anything else, you would have made your meaning clear. Also, it is naive to assume that people always make assumptions based on the way they are. It is more common that assertions are made based on context. Considering the context here, I find it pretty obvious that you either were trying to be a dick, or you were trying to start an argument. In either case, you are being childish. now shut the fuck up.
Old 06-01-07, 07:56 PM   #21
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

IP: 02C8 BC70

"if you started throwing punches or some shit I wouldn't fight back."

o God......you dont even get net respect anymore

....for life
Send a message via AIM to TonyTone   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-07, 08:06 PM   #22
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

It's not only naive to assume that people always make assumptions based on the way they are, it's also foolish. Fortunately, I didn't say or assume that.

By the way, you are exactly right. I said it so that you would take it the wrong way, causing all of this to happen. Thanks for the amusement.
Old 06-02-07, 12:28 AM   #23
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

good cover.....

....for life
Old 06-02-07, 02:53 AM   #24
JTR
Jack The Ripper

Text Record: 10-1
IP: CC00 ABEA

Actually, feeble and Terumoto never realise they BOTH look fucking retarded right now, thank you both for the amusemant.
Old 06-02-07, 03:25 AM   #25
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyTone
good cover.....

Why would it be a cover? What else could I possibly have been doing?

It wouldn't make sense for me to just go to you out of the blue "You are TonyTone." You need to think more about these things. -_-
Old 06-02-07, 07:22 AM   #26
TonyTone
Fuck Parents

my name doesnt have a double-meaning....

....for life
Old 06-02-07, 08:05 AM   #27
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

That's my point. It would be weird for me to just do that out of the blue. I obviously said it to use the double meaning to provoke him. You said that me saying that I meant to start an argument was a cover, I am saying there is nothing I could possibly be covering up.
Old 06-02-07, 08:28 AM   #28
Past Tense
On The Air - COMIN JAN 07

IP: BB78 D6B4

^^yo teru....could you check out the spoken word I did. Its audio. I'd really appreciate feedback from people with open minds with an intelligent mindset.

uno

ADD ME LETS MAKE SOMETHING
Old 06-02-07, 09:41 AM   #29
KempoMRK
The Saviour

IP: 4B03 AB18

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feeble Minded
do you guys even have a regular text battle league? cuz from what I can tell it got merked when Kempo left. lol

Welll. When I left DaTrus took over the LBL, he ran it for a couple of months before getting bored and starting up the Gimmick Battle Assocation, which was a league where every week was a gimmick. He ran that for a while 'n it went ok, but he took it over to BeatsRhymesLife as the owner offered to give him $25 a week prize money to give out. Now, the TBL has been started by K.Stubbs but I'm pessimistic. I don't see it lasting more than 5 weeks. I hope he proves me wrong though.
Send a message via AIM to KempoMRK Send a message via Yahoo to KempoMRK   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-07, 11:08 AM   #30
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Past Tense
^^yo teru....could you check out the spoken word I did. Its audio. I'd really appreciate feedback from people with open minds with an intelligent mindset.

uno

OK. Don't make implications like that next time, though. I'm just an average dude. Say that kind of stuff to people enough and they'll start believing it themselves.