RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
phenom1 5 71.43%
High Knucks 2 28.57%
Voters: 7. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-30-07, 12:08 AM   #16
sin-scere
Light Weight

IP: F0B4 86F8

Voted For: High Knucks

Intro - HK
Creativity-HK
Personals-Tie
Punches-HK
Flow-HK

U did ur fukin thing naww mean, u had ur objective n ur mind n u accomplished it great job. Phenom u tried u had sum nice play on words naww mean but u need 2 hit him where it hurts naww mean. i think u a betta freestyler than battler Good Battle 2 both guys

n Check mah battles out plezz Sin-Scere vs JWild

SiN-sCeRe 1

Old 07-30-07, 03:07 PM   #17
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

This was feedback posted for phenom1

IP: D2BE 2A40

not bad punchlines/metaphors...nothing great but nothing terrible either.....

one thing...don't explain your punches...if you can't convey what your trying to say accurately enough for people to understand without explanation...than you need to try something else.

I mean seriously, how many times have you enjoyed a joke that had to be explained to you? It just takes away from the strength of your writing. If people don't get it, they shouldn't vote...at the same time.if it's more than a few people, than you probably were just to vague...so assume that people will understand what your saying without explaining it....and if they don't get it...be an un-biased judge to determine whether it is because they just don't get it...or because you didn't execute your punch the way you should have.

stay up.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

The I.H.C.J.S.F.M.T.R.H.P.M.M.W.T.S.M.S.I.T.F.F.W.A.S. O Crew
Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 07-30-07, 03:19 PM   #18
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by sin-scere

Intro - HK
Creativity-HK
Personals-Tie
Punches-HK
Flow-HK

U did ur fukin thing naww mean, u had ur objective n ur mind n u accomplished it great job. Phenom u tried u had sum nice play on words naww mean but u need 2 hit him where it hurts naww mean. i think u a betta freestyler than battler Good Battle 2 both guys

n Check mah battles out plezz Sin-Scere vs JWild

are you seriously that stupid? high knucks had virtually 0 punchlines asside from his last line. He had No personals whatsoever. The flow was shitty, there were no multies...and look at the difference between the length in the lines! Syllable count is what makes flow...and you can see that high knucks has no concept of syllable count.

AND YOU REALLY USED INTRO TO FUCKING JUDGE A BATTLE? wow you are whack. Intros are stupid, and completely irrelevant to the actual diss...all it is, is talking shit, that you chose not to put into a rhyme format.

Maybe you meant opening bar? Because opening bar and intro are different.

either way, high knucks didn't have a punch his first bar...that bar didn't even make sense..

how many battles before you prove you fuckin suck? It only takes 1....if you've battled multiple times..and havn't proved you suck...it's probably because you don't suck....that applies to everything.

so that "intro" category is a joke, either way you want to look at it.

and creativity? once again, how can you give that category to high knucks? his shit was basic, extremely simple...and played out years ago...

phenoms lines were in no way completely original or dope...but they were decent...and the fact that he actually had punches, and metaphors...against someone who didn't...wins creativity by itself.

stop riding peoples dick. If that's not what you're doing..than you really need to consider staying in school for atleast..the rest of your life. It's people like you who make some of the folks on here, feel like it's a waist of time to battle. Because people won't understand the shit anyways.

"watch what you watchin...fox keeps feedin' us toxin's..stop sleepin' start thinkin outside of the box and unplug from the matrix doctrine....but watch what you say cause big brother is watchin" - nas - sly fox

Send a message via AIM to In-Vision Send a message via MSN to In-Vision Send a message via Yahoo to In-Vision  
Old 07-30-07, 03:42 PM   #19
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

and no, they should not have the same IP address...there are rare cases when someone are friends in person...but even then, the mere fact that there is bias is reason for them not to vote...you clearly had a better verse..so it's obvious this is true.

Also, red bull joined in 2005, in the 3rd month after germ joined. Germ has close to 7600 posts.
red bull has 400 and something. It is very possible they are the same person...and red bull is an alias of germ. The best way to figure it out...is look at previous posts...and see how many times the same IP address comes up.

Also notice that, red bulls location is vague. It says canada. Germs says adanac. Which is in canada. High Knucks says nothing about location. Not to mention, that of the 3 accounts that have the same IP address...only one has aim and msn sn's......"coincidentally", it is germs account that has it...the first one made..now it seems logical that he made that account as his first, and primary...and made aliases....and chose not to disclose his contact info because it would give him away.

I mean, who REALLY doesn't have aim or msn? and who really doesn't list the city they live in?

yeah, a handful of people don't have aim or msn...and some don't list the city...but most do...and i feel like the odds of having 2 different people who don't have aim or msn....ALSO who don't list their city...are pretty low. And it's very odd that even though the odds were beaten, that one of them was the battler. The other voted for that same battler. And than someone with the same IP address, who has only averaged about 1 post every 2 days over the last 2 and a half years...just happens to "know" the other two folks with the same address in this thread.

The fact is, if it's the same IP address...it was posted from the same location...so all red bull, or high knucks..or germ can say..is that you guys are all homies.....but either way..given the information i've presented..that doesn't seem likely.

I would keep an eye out to see if those 3 accounts are ever on silmutaneously.

Old 07-30-07, 05:29 PM   #20
phenom1
Flyweight

IP: 7AFD 9745

Yo Thanks For The Explanation, But Why Didn't It Cou nt Your Vote?????

Envied Thoughtz

Phenom~~SkepTik~~42-Keyz

http://community.rapverse.com/showthread.php?p=3203450&posted=1#post3203450

TrYoUt ThReAd^^^^^
Send a message via Yahoo to phenom1  
Old 07-30-07, 05:33 PM   #21
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by phenom1
Yo Thanks For The Explanation, But Why Didn't It Cou nt Your Vote?????

Because I didn't vote...i didn't feel like elaborating on why the other kids verse was so terrible...and if i just say its not good...he can get it removed for being unexplained....but....i ended up elaborating anyways...so I'll edit my post, just PM strobe and tell him to change it to a vote.

Old 07-30-07, 05:38 PM   #22
allikwarawkilla
Flyweight

IP: 3CEE 40D8

Voted For: phenom1

ayt hands down P got this shis kncuk looked like i was reading a child's book work on ya punch lines overall P had better wordplay,punchlies,etc.so i vote 4 P

my first battle since comin back 2 rv

lyrical hustla dont sleep rv

if i reply 2 ya post return da love heres my links
Send a message via AIM to allikwarawkilla Send a message via MSN to allikwarawkilla Send a message via Yahoo to allikwarawkilla  
Old 07-30-07, 05:41 PM   #23
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

high knucks had virtually 0 punchlines asside from his last line. He had No personals whatsoever. The flow was shitty, there were no multies...and look at the difference between the length in the lines! Syllable count is what makes flow...and you can see that high knucks has no concept of syllable count.

your first line didn't even make sense.

how many battles before you prove you fuckin suck? It only takes 1....if you've battled multiple times..and havn't proved you suck...it's probably because you don't suck....that applies to everything.

Basically, phenom beat you in ever aspect of battling. By a lot. Not because his verse was incredible, but because yours was incredibly bad...

to make it simple. This was a battle, where only one person battled the way they are supposed to.

1 person had consistant punchlines..the other had 1. and it sucked.

1 person had decent flow. The other person had shitty flow.

Nobody used personals.

1 person had decent metaphors..the other had none.

it's no contest here, i really believe that anyone who votes towards you high knucks, should be banned for being stupid, or dick riding.

Old 07-30-07, 06:45 PM   #24
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

IP: 3223 240D

High Knucks wins because I feel like it.

At least he doesn't PM me repeatedly asking for votes.

So, phenom, what will you do? Report this illegitimate vote and you lose the battle for PMing, choose not to report it and you're one vote closer to losing.

Have a good day, and next time vote on other people's battles and they might just vote on yours if they're nice.

Old 07-30-07, 06:56 PM   #25
Young Dizzy03
New to RV

This was feedback posted for phenom1

IP: 7AFD 9745

Punches, Flow, Multies, And Wordplay Go To Phenom1
And Personals, Creativity Go To Knucks,
Very One Sided Battle

Vote-phenom1

Old 07-30-07, 07:38 PM   #26
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

wow, now YOU'RE having votes from the same IP address....

cheaters everywhere...

Old 07-31-07, 07:49 AM   #27
Germ
in your system

IP: 2F68 BA77

Quote:
Originally Posted by R-Evolution
wow, now YOU'RE having votes from the same IP address....

cheaters everywhere...

stop trying to be really good on a rapboard

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 07-31-07, 08:08 AM   #28
In-Vision
Out-Spoken

Quote:
Originally Posted by Germ
stop trying to be really good on a rapboard

There is no try, there is only do.

Whether or not what I do is good or bad, or none of the two, is a decision that you make because you have no other choice.

Old 07-31-07, 08:31 AM   #29
Germ
in your system

IP: 2F68 BA77

for the record, i'm high knucks, and bull is a buddy who was at my house

its hard to believe you had no other choice but to thouroughly break down a battle that was posted in about 5 minutes. i'm fully aware of the same ips, as well as strobe, so just quit crying. i also wrote that verse in 5 minutes, while drinking beers, which is why i havn't, or don't even care, about how the voting has gone in this battle. i've been told by about 3 other people, as well as receiving one on this account, pms from phenom asking for votes on his battle, which by reasonable assumption, is cheating, but, i really don't care because i really didn't try

so please, stop flaunting a long lived status on this board, and just save your time and effort.

this world is a drug, and everyone's selfish

FLY FREE
Send a message via AIM to Germ Send a message via MSN to Germ  
Old 07-31-07, 03:54 PM   #30
phenom1
Flyweight

IP: 4C7A 16A2

Yo I Didn't Cheat Dizzy Is My Nephew
I Was Gone At Work He Showed Up Logged Me Out
And Signed In, Don't Believe Me, I Can Prove It, I Can Call Him
And We Can Be On At Te Same Time

Dont Beleive Me WhatEver