RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-08, 03:15 AM   #46
Adam

Text Record: 28-0
Audio Record: 1-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: D088 20AB

Quote:
Originally Posted by tha prophecy
because i dont care about you or "your point"; at the end of the day your opinion of me doesnt matter, so why should i take any notice in anything you say, only people i'm worrying about, are the people who actually listen and look into shit, before hating just to be "cool"

Hahaha the funny thing is that you do care about me and my point because you posted this thread publicly for people to check out and join. Well in case you didn't know, I'm part of the public. Also, if I wasn't "looking into shit" then how would I notice a spelling error in the fucking advertisement.

You think I'm hating to be cool? I'm just showing you how fucking stupid you and your movement look for coming here, getting corrected, and then clowning you every time you post.

Keep it up man, you're doing a great job recruiting.
Old 05-19-08, 03:16 AM   #47
_Talksic_
Addicted

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
IP: E87E 45F3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
Following a movement represented by errors is like voting for Clinton.

Go away now.

"the loudest one in the room is the weakest"- frank lucas..

Last edited by _Talksic_ : 05-19-08 at 03:23 AM.
Old 05-19-08, 03:20 AM   #48
tha prophecy
New to RV

Audio Record: 0-1
IP: 9672 ABF3

actually you didnt look into anything you didnt go onto the site because that banner was given to the people promoting; it wasnt on the site, so you just looked at one thing i said, you didnt go onto the site and take a listen to the music and the read the motives of the movement itself. THEREFORE I wasnt posting this for you, i posted it for the people who actually want to see what the movement is about and listen to the artists who represent it. Thank you have a nice day.
Old 05-19-08, 03:25 AM   #49
Adam

Quote:
actually you didnt look into anything you didnt go onto the site because that banner was given to the people promoting; it wasnt on the site, so you just looked at one thing i said, you didnt go onto the site and take a listen to the music and the read the motives of the movement itself. THEREFORE I wasnt posting this for you, i posted it for the people who actually want to see what the movement is about and listen to the artists who represent it. Thank you have a nice day.

Lmfao.

Actually when I entered the thread it brought me to the page with the advertisement on it.

So my first impression was based off it.

Regardless, I did go to the site.

It looked unprofessional, poorly put together and after a bit of browsing the members came off as depressed kids that slit their wrists and write shitty poetry and call it "underground".

Shut the fuck up, your movement is fucking whack.
Old 05-19-08, 03:28 AM   #50
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Text Record: 54-0
Audio Record: 5-0
Graphics Record: 1-0
IP: 065C 58B2

yo man

we only listen to talented artists here like solja boy

i thought you knew
Old 05-19-08, 03:30 AM   #51
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

Quote:

post some rhymes lad
Old 05-19-08, 03:46 AM   #52
сварливый

IP: 735C 87EC

I peeped the site a longgggg time ago.

And the reason I didn't up this thread is because I don't support the movement.

And I'm from maryland. Damn yo

peace to you and yours.
██‡███████████████▓▓▓▒███▌████▓▓█████████▓▓███▓▓ ██|
██‡█████████████▓▓▓▒████▌▌▌████▓▓███████▓▓████▓█ ██|
██‡███████████▓▓▓▒█████▌▌▌▌▌▄███▓▓█████▓▓███████ ██|
██‡█████████▓▓▓▒█████████████████▓▓███▓▓████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▒███████████████████▓▓█▓▓█████████ ██|
██‡███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌████████████▓▓▓██████████ ██|
Old 05-19-08, 02:57 PM   #53
tha prophecy
New to RV

considering none the the artists do "emo" style music i dont see where you can get the "depressed kids who slit their wrist" the one who started this whole movement was almost signed to one of hte biggest labels in the underground, and 2nd, i dont care what your opinion of the movement is, if yo udont support or dont like it, then get the fuck out of the thread and stop posting it, you just have no life and think its fun to give someone a hard time because your a depressed kid with a low self esteem, get the fuck out of here and dont come back in the thread if you dont like it, stop trying to make yourself feel better
Old 05-19-08, 03:04 PM   #54
Adam

Quote:
considering none the the artists do "emo" style music i dont see where you can get the "depressed kids who slit their wrist" the one who started this whole movement was almost signed to one of hte biggest labels in the underground, and 2nd, i dont care what your opinion of the movement is, if yo udont support or dont like it, then get the fuck out of the thread and stop posting it, you just have no life and think its fun to give someone a hard time because your a depressed kid with a low self esteem, get the fuck out of here and dont come back in the thread if you dont like it, stop trying to make yourself feel better

Hahaha..

I'd admire your drive to keep promoting this site here even though everybody is just laughing at it or not even giving it a chance.

First off, one of the main links on the page is "Photos" which leads to section that is full to it's entirety of pictures of "emo" looking hags. This being a main link, and this being portrayed leads a person to believe that this site isn't for them. If this is another one of your terrible advertising flaws, you might want to touch that section up.

"Almost signed to one of the biggest labels in the underground world!"

^ Read that and think about it for a second.

Shut the fuck up kid, go away.
Old 05-19-08, 03:25 PM   #55
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: 209F A21F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adam
First off, one of the main links on the page is "Photos" which leads to section that is full to it's entirety of pictures of "emo" looking hags.

Emo? That's the 2nd largest non-flying bird in the world, behing the ostrich...right?
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 05-19-08, 03:42 PM   #56
Adam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nynth Degree
Emo? That's the 2nd largest non-flying bird in the world, behing the ostrich...right?

Well sort of, it could fly but it always seems to slice it's wings.
Old 05-19-08, 05:28 PM   #57
tha prophecy
New to RV

actually he choose not to sign with them and start his own label called 7th Seal Entertainment JACKASS, and considering that its not a "main link" the site is user based, its for the fans, so thats just a photo section for the girls who choose to put themselves in there, the movement is fan oriented and that site is the NETWORKING FOR THE FANS its not the official site for the movement, because that is being worked on. for two how can you judge the message/music of a movement because of how the site itself is put together, this forum isnt the best looking forum, i know others that are put together better but yet i come here. You judge a movement based on the message/music...

and yes i will keep promoting something that i support, because i know there are probably real people on here not some stupid ass net hater, that will look into the movement to its full depth and not just the "look" of the website...
Old 05-19-08, 06:51 PM   #58
Adam

Quote:
actually he choose not to sign with them and start his own label called 7th Seal Entertainment JACKASS, and considering that its not a "main link" the site is user based, its for the fans, so thats just a photo section for the girls who choose to put themselves in there, the movement is fan oriented and that site is the NETWORKING FOR THE FANS its not the official site for the movement, because that is being worked on. for two how can you judge the message/music of a movement because of how the site itself is put together, this forum isnt the best looking forum, i know others that are put together better but yet i come here. You judge a movement based on the message/music...

and yes i will keep promoting something that i support, because i know there are probably real people on here not some stupid ass net hater, that will look into the movement to its full depth and not just the "look" of the website...

Dude, do you not realize that underground doesn't exist to anybody who is serious about music?

Underground is a term made up for people who can't make it in the industry. Do you really think people want to be considered underground? No, they don't. If they say they do, they're fucking liars and contradicting themselves.

People make music for two reasons, pure enjoyment or to live off it by profit. If you're making music for pure enjoyment than you're not selling your music at all, you're just making it to be heard. Therefore you're part of neither the mainstream of the underground, you're just at peace with yourself and are having a great time.

If you are making music to be sold, then you're trying to be heard and you want to push as many units as fast as humanly possible. You don't want to be fucking underground.

It's an industry where you either make it or you don't make it.

So go ahead and join the movement, but you won't be going anywhere.

Oh yeah, one last thing. How is 7th Seal Entertainment doing? I've never heard of them and I'm sure nobody else here has either. I guess I just answered my own question, never mind.
Old 05-19-08, 08:40 PM   #59
tha prophecy
New to RV

actually 7th seal is doing very well doing tracks with Tech N9ne, doing shows all over the states, just because your punk ass hasnt heard it doesnt mean their not doing well, your not into the underground scene and actually underground artists make money too, Twiztid is underground and they've went gold and platnium in the underground, and have made thousands, so before you keep talking KNOW YOUR FUCKING INFORMATION you dumb shit
Old 05-19-08, 09:52 PM   #60
La Cosa Nostra
Bangs like bikini attol

lmao

the underground is a bunch of pissed off rappers who cant make it because of fatal flaws in style or image..

look i hear ya man, i dont see your 'movement' really competing all that hard with the type of advertising major record labels give.. but for a bunch of kids who want to promote their music with a little more gusto than going it on your own with just a local fan base i can see minor benefits... really though underground artists are always 'underground' for a reason.. you really have to be the total package and make solid connections in the music industry.. and even then, youve got a 5% success rate...

btw, twiztid are wack as fuck.