RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-19-03, 11:45 AM   #1
*~BaKardii~*

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
:::Unknown:::

IP: 98F1 AA7F

peep it, it's kinda for anyone who goes through the shyt withca girl/boyfriend or whutevah you aint gotta relate but uh try to....name if ya can cuz I could'nt

Considered bad cuz was phuccin at the age of 16 whut do you mean I'm styll about my cabbage I mean my cream///, not the coaster in this case I'm just the bottle about ready to bust who can I trust when yo' people flip like David Ruffin/// my so-called man shudda been my shoulder to cry on effections shown (none) a hold on boo or a dial tone/// it's fully blown outta porportion the age-of-him-and-I-can-only sigh cause for this nigga here... I'm ready to ride/// but listen clyde cause by yo side is a hustlin bitch but can't see me being critisized by hypocrits, I'm stackin chips but not too many, uh be focused on that, cause if that was they would'nt worry whut my hips attract///

I'm speakin facts and catchin flacc over somethin I cant control ear hustled up speaker phones wonderin if we ever boned/// but this I know my happiness be a major factor and if you speak upon me this is how I'm go react sir/// ways of these nigga'z get you caught up in the very end, my dearest friend my gats is packed so let the games begin yo' thoro-est I was the hood-bytch from jump street I slipped again I'm not the calmest that I claim to be/// sleezy's pay attention but nigga'z please just listen cause the way I speak upon it go have these haters just wishin that they was me/// so mirror mirror on this phuccin wall when life line duty calls who's go ride it out through it all/// not too many I seem to be the last one standin intercept the dicks (police) like Gannon all for my man AND it's nuthin/// breaking news to those who just found out I'm 16 at this point and small frame minds of a child is not allowed/// I seem to be the savage in this crowd forever spoken like my words tho my actions hella loud you should be proud///

I'm not the one who creeps upon my man but when he ask I'mma put niggas to sleep upon demand//// you understand-the-words that are comin outta my mouth 44 chrome calliber rounds if it's go prove that I'm down, I earned the crown///
Old 03-19-03, 11:45 AM   #2
*~BaKardii~*

^^^^^^
Old 03-19-03, 11:55 AM   #3
Enigmatic

.Hot Spit.

IP: A6F7 168B

Girl, you got skill yo. Call it bullshit, cuz that's what shit like you wrote is... it's all bullshit. Hey Ma, you should PM me... Anyways, hot spit, I'm uppin' this shit... all your threads are hot girl.
Old 03-19-03, 12:29 PM   #4
*~BaKardii~*

^^^^^
Old 03-19-03, 03:45 PM   #5
*~BaKardii~*

IP: 547A B1C0

^^^^^^^
Old 03-19-03, 06:16 PM   #6
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: A6AB A989

still gangster... but it was alright... lay it out sorta like this...
Considered bad cuz was phuccin at the age of 16
whut do you mean I'm styll about my cabbage I mean my cream///,
not the coaster in this case I'm just the bottle about ready to bust who can I trust
when yo' people flip like David Ruffin

makes it easier to read that like one huge blurb... keep rhymin
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-03, 10:11 AM   #7
*~BaKardii~*

IP: 3D93 8129

^^^^^^
Old 03-22-03, 11:05 AM   #8
Messiah
.Tha Open Mic King.

Text Record: 0-0
IP: A598 E8FA

hot as always ma, get at me bout sutten soon, i got sutten to quiz ya brain about...peace & god bless.

AIM: KtothaD
Send a message via AIM to Messiah Send a message via Yahoo to Messiah   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-03, 07:27 PM   #9
AngelicSheShe

IP: 16CE 0E8C

Well there is never anything wrong with gangster style.. thats where it all began.. your shit is tight.. everyones got there own style some just cant feel or understand styles that aren't there own ... OoNnEe
Old 03-23-03, 12:35 AM   #10
inspire
.-.Marxism.-.

Text Record: 13-3
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: B651 A6D5

^^^ hip hop sure as hell didnt start with gangster style... remember the sugar hill gang? didnt hear them popping gats and claiming the streets... gangster styles came from nwa and the like... which was years later
Send a message via MSN to inspire Send a message via Yahoo to inspire   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-03, 07:46 AM   #11
Messiah
.Tha Open Mic King.

Text Record: 0-0
Lightbulb

IP: FEA6 54B3

Quote:
Originally posted by AngelicSheShe
Well there is never anything wrong with gangster style.. thats where it all began.. your shit is tight.. everyones got there own style some just cant feel or understand styles that aren't there own ... OoNnEe

Is That Muh Old Friend SheShe..??
Send a message via AIM to Messiah Send a message via Yahoo to Messiah   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-03, 03:04 AM   #12
*~BaKardii~*

IP: ED83 C4C5

^^^^...please don't reunite on my posts...pleeese