RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Evil_SoLo 5 83.33%
Persianplaya408 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-16-03, 11:14 PM   #1
Persianplaya408

Evil Solo vs. PersianPlaya408

IP: B612 D02B

ill spit first here it is:

Yo this nigga's name be Evil solo, ima straight up chew him up n spit him out like im eatin a stale rolo/ (candy)
yo nigga, you need to stop with this internet battle shit, fuckin wit me, i hope you brought your first-aid kit/
i'll chop you up, feed you to the pigs like in that movie "Snatch", or maybe ill just cook u up in the oven, and send your girlfriend a batch/
your rhymes are weak, your tryin to speak, words come out soundin like gibberish, your startin to tweak/
did yo ass write those rhymes when u were drunk, or were you blunted, or did you copy that shit from B-Rad from "Malibu's Most Wanted"/
i seen your other battles man, gots to say, they're not half bad, i liked the one where u admitted you wanted to be just like B-Rad/
anyways, enough with the white rapper jokes, are u really tryin to battle me, or is this shit a hoax/
dont look at my record man, im not like u i dont battle 6 year old kids, here's the plan, i stick to rappin, im an a Eminem, your a dido, like in that song "Stan"/
anywayz, i should end this verse before you get a battle scar, cuz man i done defeated you since that very first bar/

Old 05-17-03, 12:53 AM   #2
PlaGuE2
BANNED

IP: 24A3 0EF0

aight ill vote this up wen its done if ya'll vote up wit me vs krim.................................
Send a message via AIM to PlaGuE2  
Old 05-17-03, 03:10 AM   #3
Evil_SoLo
.:: The ReAwakaning::.

IP: 4577 CD9A

............ Aight look.............................. evil comin at dis parsian playa bitch

Yo yo
well here go another round of suiting a punk up wit stiches//
this use to be a rap battle site until dumb people made it gay like you bitches//
Everything was goin awesome dis night//
until your bitch ass came and turned this MAN battle into a sissy fight//
So now im gunna have to end this shit fast//
talkin bout how I admire someones shit, sorry dawg I aint like you I dont kiss ass//
Ha, im laughin at you cuz you think ur so bad ass at writin raps and cuz you think your kool//
if that is suppose to be true then why does your record say 0-2?//
The only reason you be eating me up is cuz my raps are so damn sweet//
thinkin that if ya eat my rhymes they will help your REALLY UNDISTURBED winnin record increase//
sorry dawg my raps are nuttin but toxic and help earn ya self anotha defeat//
So dont post no shit with out me being notified//( HE POSTED THIS SHIT WHEN I WASNT EVEN ON)
I should have just Pmed alldig sayin you were cheatin, so ur lucky that I even replied//
so now I see that you tried to pull da same shit on other innocent victims but all you pulled out was ur demize lol u didTWICE// (his record)
So dawg sayin ur gunna kill me??? PLEASE//
ill smoke ur ass so HIGH and I wont even need weed//

Old 05-17-03, 03:11 AM   #4
TriX
BANNED

IP: EE66 657E

Vote: Evil Solo
More directed punches, it wasnt boring.
Return the favor and vote on:
Ice Kareem vs Trix
:::::::::::::::::::::::

Old 05-17-03, 03:12 AM   #5
Evil_SoLo

IP: 4577 CD9A

.................................................. .................................................. ................. YO PEOPLE VOTE ON THIS SHIT.......................................... I DIDNT EVEN KNOW I HAD THIS BATTLE. LOL

Old 05-17-03, 03:16 AM   #6
Lab Rat
BANNED - Pink Slipped

IP: 9F91 B0D6

persian, change you style and approach. evil, that was entertaining. punches were good. lotta respect for that verse

VOTE ---> Evil
poll me back at http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=47305

Old 05-17-03, 03:17 AM   #7
XTC
BANNED

IP: 2864 9947

yo imma vote for persianplaya this cat has skillz and just shows that battle records can be wrong bout dem...i liked his shyt punches were daym hot

vote = persian

Old 05-17-03, 02:29 PM   #8
Evil_SoLo

IP: C1DA C961

..................... uppin................................ come on people vote on this shit and I will vote on urs............................................... ...........

Old 05-17-03, 02:33 PM   #9
Wh1T3Ch0cOLaTe

IP: 2D6A 3099

I agree with the first two peeps i really liked evil style so he gets my vote
return the favor
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=47656

Old 05-17-03, 02:37 PM   #10
wolf at the door

IP: 3B3A 53D3

im votin for evil on this one. his punches were more direct, but i think both are cabable of more. the fact he got called out without being asked explains why he wasnt fully prepared, but what is persians reason? overall you both could have done better..

hit this up for me and i'll also tell born to hit this one up for you guys.
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=46906

Old 05-17-03, 03:24 PM   #11
Evil_SoLo

IP: C1DA C961

.................................................. .................................................. ............. uppin for votes here people come on i just need one more to close this shit!. come on

Old 05-17-03, 03:26 PM   #12
ogsilencer187
BANNED

IP: 1BC0 209A

yo im goin fo solo better then this persian clown u kilt it solo keep it up that persian whatever was wack du ill smoke that du on the mic