RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
toongfx 5 83.33%
DiRe_1 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-03, 04:06 PM   #1
DiRe_1

DiRe_1 vs ToonGFX

IP: 5BCB 1BEF

aight fine no limit
no dr or crew votes
u spit first good luck
Send a message via AIM to DiRe_1  
Old 05-27-03, 04:20 PM   #2
DiRe_1

pushing 10 min as i wait
~DiRe_1
Old 05-27-03, 04:24 PM   #3
TOoNGFX

IP: F492 1832

aight, I guess I'm the only one who goes first on this site, well your verse is due in 30 min.

check it, a quick keystyle:

I'll stab you in the head till theres no blood left ta bleed
Rappin with no soul theres no chance to revive ya speech/
Ya rhymes deceased, as your vital signs decrease
You'll be screaming like a hindhu lyricists" i dont want no beef!"/
Ya time is reached, life like the end of CB radio conversations
Over rated coulnt find ya star status in earths orbital constellations/
Follow my migration, because your below me in observation
Efficiently rape your immunity until magic joshnson rubs blood in your abrasians/
Your an equation, a small problem thats easily solved
Like the probability of a sure death im leavng you cold/
Eating your mold, you dont shape up like a square with three sides
Holdin ya self high with a marquee but if ya saw me you'd have to pre-write/
Swallowing pride, ya title suggest i defeat you with joy
Like the look on your face when you up inside 13 year old boys/
"dogg u kinda like a gap model without the sweater"??...what the f**k was that?Dire, my d*ck comes harder than that/
This is teh dawg house no need ta fight like a cat
I hear Dire is a hooker n that he suck a mean d*ck/
and theres so much cum in his mouth that both lips stick/
Just FACE IT, I f**ked your mom w/ persuasion 2 make u part AZN, u were ANOTHER-ACCIDENT, ur mom lost my rubber
and rather than playing it safe she f**kED ON THE 1st DATE/
so i guess its INCEST when i stick my CHINK d*ck in ur GRINLESS PINK LIPS 2 stifle ur anger, bob ur head up and down like a headbanger/
My d*ck PENETRATES ur head w/ superhuman speed, when ur fam
COMMEMORATES ur death, they better ASSUME IT"S ME/
"shouldnt of cum "So-FACE-IT"/ you swallow whole my lyrics and act as if your throat DONT-EMBRACE-IT

Old 05-27-03, 04:24 PM   #4
Grim85

Come on dire your the man you should of spit first, this ain't knw dick riding either i am dires best friend and i hear him drop phat rhymes on the street randomly! so when you face him you all better be ready to hear some kick ass rhymes!

Old 05-27-03, 04:30 PM   #5
Pax

IP: 0A15 223E

ill hit the polls on this after dire drops, but could yall return the favor and hit my battle up against [ZA] Geniuz- it was a noshow and i need my 5 votes, holla

Old 05-27-03, 04:36 PM   #6
DiRe_1

hey lets welcome this fucking wannabe, choosing to battle what he knows now to be a real mc, rippin u apart even u agree/
that what u did was mistake, cuz now everyone here nos that u aint nothing but a motherfucking fake, this battle is something ill easily take/
dogg u scared to spell out fuck, well i guess this pussys out luck, aint no limit to how bad u suck, bitch im comin at, u gonna get stuck/
after u slept with the bitch u better pray, cuz my moms a slut she probably gave u hiv, got me laughin when i see u at the clinic hehehe/
try to kill be bitch cant kill wht doesnt exist, im destroying u now leaving u pissed, walkin up to u wit ur girl and its me she kissed/
im in need of mental help since i killed my therapist, im the ill type likely to grow up as a rapeist, told ur bitch to shut up bitch and take this/
we hoping that ur new bro aint a pussy like u, cuz then id have to murder him lyrically too, taken this sword its u tht i slew/
talkin bout me being gay like every line, meanwhile im out preparing to break ur spine, running up at u with this nine/
maybe next time i let u have the second position, so u have more time when u drop something prewritting, nigga who bullshittin/
talking about all this shitty cum, maybe its like u want some, i aint oblivious or dumb, wht u think about when u was a kid suxing on ur thumb/
see just hearing someone this sic and this ill, has got u scared now u to pussy to kill, thats y when we meet it will be ur blood tht i spill/
but now ive got u so fucked up in the head, that i dont even need to kill u u better off dead, cuz u obsessing with the shit tht i said/
seeing this kid with blood shot eyes, looks like this bitch just got terrorized, taking away from him that which is most prized/
now bitch is over cuz u at home in dismay, u challenged me and i made u fucking pay, cant stop me all u got left to do is pray/

Last edited by DiRe_1 : 05-27-03 at 04:38 PM.
Old 05-27-03, 04:39 PM   #7
Grim85

Dire_1 Winner winner Chicken Dinner, my vote whould be for Dire_1 his shit is stright forward and he speaks the truth man your shit was weak with the * in the bad words lol its a site you are allowed to FUCKING cuss lol 3-0 keep the streak alive Dire_1 !

Old 05-27-03, 04:44 PM   #8
2 tyma
Light Weight

IP: 18F6 35C3

no way u little d/r toong took this easy the others guys shit was way 2 simple.

ayo toon jus some advice shorten up ur verses cos i notice u kinda fall off towards the end. u still get my vote tho

Old 05-27-03, 04:45 PM   #9
TOoNGFX

thanx fhe opinion, but your vote doesn't count, plus, these are keystylez dawg, chill............................................. .................................................. ................................................

Old 05-27-03, 04:46 PM   #10
TOoNGFX

thanx tyma, I'll do that.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................

Old 05-27-03, 04:56 PM   #11
TOoNGFX

uppin.....................dont sleep on this cos sleep is the cuzzin of death..........................n e votes here will b returned with honest votes on your battles2

Old 05-27-03, 04:58 PM   #12
2 tyma
Light Weight

IP: 18F6 35C3

y dont my vote count dogg?............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .......................................

Old 05-27-03, 04:59 PM   #13
DiRe_1

yeah no doubt ill definately return the favor, be honest, toon tht was a nice showin..............................
Old 05-27-03, 05:00 PM   #14
TOoNGFX

yeah, I was talkin' bout the dickrider......................................... .................................................. ........

Old 05-27-03, 05:00 PM   #15
Grim85

lets see who wins this ppl vote on this shit, toon was prety nice and flowed, but dire ideas and how he put your censor ship in his flow owned yours sorry dog!