RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-29-03, 07:52 PM   #1
Sprungy

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
White Rappers

IP: 1BDB AF71

White rappers are producing some of the tracks to come out of hiphop. At the moment Eminem is the biggest selling artist in the world. And no matter how much some of you may not like him, you cannot deny his skill to flow dope and to have some of the most witty lyrics around.

Then we have copywrite, he is probably the most wittiest writer i've ever heard come out of hiphop. Some of his lines on his album are by far some fo the best lines I've ever heard in hiphop.

"We all ain't shit in this game ruckus, the difference is, y'all ain't shit and i ain't shit you wanna fuck with."

Fucking genius..

White rappers are coming up, they're more talented then black rappers. They don't have to stopp so low to write about women and guns, they do some philosophical scientifical shit.

out.
Old 05-29-03, 08:21 PM   #2
NuclearConcepts
Middle Weight

Text Record: 3-0
IP: 40CC C97B

Word Up.
Send a message via AIM to NuclearConcepts Send a message via Yahoo to NuclearConcepts   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-03, 08:23 PM   #3
Un-Skrypted

IP: F385 43B0

Atmosphere, Eyedea, and Copywrite are the only white artists I feel. Eminem is garbage.
Old 05-29-03, 08:43 PM   #4
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

There are talented black artists, there are talented white artists, there are talented asian artists.

Just because someone is white doesn't mean they always speak about philosophy. Just look at Eminem.

Just because someone is black doesn't mean they always speak on matters of guns and bitches. Just look at Illogic.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-03, 08:56 PM   #5
Spitzophrenic

IP: 6B14 EBF1

Personally I Feel That Rap Aint About Colour, Evry Different Nationality Has a Different Idea Of Whats SKILLED Hip-Hop.. I Reckon As In Creative Concepts We Have White Guys Like Copywrite.. But As In Punchlines We Got Tha Asians n Black Dudes.. Jin,Chinoc XL,Jae Hood,Joe Buddens,Lloyd Banks... As For Flow Balcks Take It To a Whole Other Level With Pharoe Monch Who Has Asthma But Still Has Tha Best Flow In Tha Buisness...

pZ... Spitzophrenic
Old 05-29-03, 09:01 PM   #6
N-Demik

IP: B0EB 91C5

Well The Only Thing Ive Noticed That White Rappers Are Better For(Arguably I Guess) Is Delivery..

Apathy, Vinnie Paz, Ams Uno.....These Emcees All Stand Out For Their Delivery..

But Everyone Is Equal These Days
Old 05-29-03, 09:27 PM   #7
billy

IP: 6851 6263

There are talented black artists, there are talented white artists, there are talented asian artists.

Just because someone is white doesn't mean they always speak about philosophy. Just look at Eminem.

Just because someone is black doesn't mean they always speak on matters of guns and bitches. Just look at Illogic.

Tru........
Old 05-29-03, 09:28 PM   #8
DEL the funkee

IP: 3914 DF17

Who cares, why do you people break everything down to a fuckin science like this? It just doesnt matter what your skin color is....simple as that.

peace
Old 05-29-03, 09:35 PM   #9
cerealkilla
BANNED

Text Record: 0-5
IP: 8D5B D91F

Yeah,that shits on tha reel!
Old 05-30-03, 12:09 AM   #10
Van Ished
Throwback Member

IP: F6D7 DE55

wtf, I was expecting somethin like "whit rappers are on the come up". And I got that until the end when this fool said ", they're more talented then black rappers. They don't have to stopp so low to write about women and guns, they do some philosophical scientifical shit."

either you're oblivious to rap, or you're jus retarded. I ain't even gotta name underground cats, fuck it I'll use people I don't even like: Nas, sometimes Jay-Z, Mos Def, Talib, shit everyone has a deep track in them. To say that white people are better than us blatantly like that is stupid cuz no one is on top, it all depend on the listener you attract.

For instance, Bone Crusher, I hate his song, but he knows very well that there are morons out there who will here the bass, and the simple but catchy hook, and bite into that shit. That's clever and I repsect his means of attracting an audience, even tho I don't like his song. And Eminem, "The Real Slim Shady"? Wtf that songs lameness is self explanatory.

Therefore, no race is better than the other, there are no greats, only peoples opinions.
^quote that shit an put it in your sig....pz
Old 05-30-03, 12:19 AM   #11
..:TeckNeek:..

Text Record: 2-4
IP: 6FA7 7304

freedom of speech no matter whut colour u are....if black ppl spit rhymes why the fuck cant asians...whites...fuckin natives....its all good.....ppl need ta realize that race dont matter in anything anymore ....if your good at it and u like it...persue it
Old 05-30-03, 12:20 AM   #12
Master Blaster
BANNED - No Reason..

Text Record: 6-6
IP: 4577 CD9A

My Whole Take On This Topic Is That

If You Got Skillz, You Got Skillz

Color Doesn't Determine Your Ability On The Mic

Everybody Is Unique In There Own Way

Now Where You Were Born And How You Were Raised

That's Something Else

~1~
Old 05-30-03, 08:02 AM   #13
Lab Rat
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 15-16
IP: 9F91 B0D6

fuck using the big-time and/or underground names. how many people here are white? i am and i has some nice flow but im not as ill as other cats here
Old 05-30-03, 10:11 AM   #14
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

This is stupid.
Why do people continue to make threads about race or shit?

The color of a person has nothing to do with how smart they are, or anything for that matter. Its all on how he or she grew up, what they've been through, what they've read, what they've done through-out there life.

For instance, if you cloned Hitler, in 20 years he would not be a raging racist, Jew hater, control needing, or such a genius (yes, Hitler was a genius, its proven through how he could control people just by speaking. He was a genius, he just chose to use his genius for the wrong thing).
Same thing applies for every person in the world. The "clonee" would have to go through the exact same life experience's as the person he was cloned from to become exactly the same.
Thus, proving its nothing about the body, its about what you go through.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-03, 10:31 AM   #15
LaRyan Shabaz

IP: 4577 CD9A

This may be the worst thread ever. . .

I think the capper was you citing Pete Nelson as the wittiest writer ever... I... I... what?

"We all ain't shit in this game ruckus, the difference is, y'all ain't shit and i ain't shit you wanna fuck with."

"they do some philosophical scientifical shit."

You're fucking lame. . .

Is Brother Ali okay? He's kind of pale... but he "look funny" huh?
Probably wouldn't want to eat at the same restaurant or anything...

Using black/white as racial indicators when speaking about culture is just an inane premise. I wasn't aware of all the Kenyans rapping about their "bitches" and "gats". Nor have I heard the dynamics science and philosophy (which mix SO WELL) out of... say... Lithuania.

So you must be on to something here... I'll have to go peep your stuff! Solid-ass 1-2 record. What about the Canibus man? Nobody gets more ridiculously scientific than him!

Both of your ghostly idols are fairly foul and empty... yet you bow before the qualities they lack.

Did I mention you're garbage?

RB-Legend, HHL