RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-30-03, 01:26 PM   #16
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

Text Record: 11-2
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 1620 AB6C

Man I seen this shit and spazed out. Sprungy, you don't know what the fuck you talking bout. That's some stereotypical shit, talking bout Black rappers only talk about Guns and Bitches, You sound like one of them fuckin old-age White Republicans and don't know shit about hip-hop. Like somebody said Canibus prolly the most scientifical rappers ever, and Copyright got the cute little battle lines, but his album High Exalted was garbage, when it came to crunch time he choked. All the shit white rappers do come from black rappers, Copyright ain't nothing but a extention of what Kane, Big-L and Jay-z did as far as wittyness, Em's flow and multis ain't nothing new just check Nas, Kool G Rap, Pharhaoe Monch and Rakim. Ya'll mu'fuckas need to stop thinking white rappers are getting equal to blacks because they are not, For every Eminem there's like 1000 Stagga Lees. And don't get me wrong it's good that hip-hop is spreading but Hip-hop will always be the culture of urban black youth, so respect the clulture if you gonna be apart of it.

And of course that stupid ass comment gonna have some suporters because about 75% of RapBattles is white anyhow.

Bang On The Table Productions

Last edited by D-Dizzle : 05-30-03 at 01:29 PM.
Old 05-30-03, 03:46 PM   #17
Johnny 6-feet

Text Record: 0-1
Re: White Rappers

IP: 7C9F 2C4F

Quote:
Originally posted by Sprungy
White rappers are producing some of the tracks to come out of hiphop. At the moment Eminem is the biggest selling artist in the world. And no matter how much some of you may not like him, you cannot deny his skill to flow dope and to have some of the most witty lyrics around.

Then we have copywrite, he is probably the most wittiest writer i've ever heard come out of hiphop. Some of his lines on his album are by far some fo the best lines I've ever heard in hiphop.

"We all ain't shit in this game ruckus, the difference is, y'all ain't shit and i ain't shit you wanna fuck with."

Fucking genius..

White rappers are coming up, they're more talented then black rappers. They don't have to stopp so low to write about women and guns, they do some philosophical scientifical shit.

out.

**slaps the fucking idiot who made the thread and leaves**
Old 05-31-03, 12:09 AM   #18
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 3C09 60E1

nah rap is ight fo the whites, i like bubba sparks, he's pretty ill, but the best rappers are black...eminem was fuckin whack when he 1st came out, his shit wasn't good at all
he doin betta now
Send a message via AIM to Conflict   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-03, 07:02 AM   #19
Un-Skrypted

IP: F385 43B0

D-Dizzle and Kerr, both of you should be banned for showing your ignorance. "Blacks are better" LMAO

How long did it take for Eminem to became exposed to the world and lead the world in sales? Did u ever think theres mother fuckers on the net that are white with better concepts than him or any "black" man u can think of?

The problem with our society today is the best talents we have are unknown and never try to be known. I know a 13 year old kid who could destroy me or anyone else I've heard but will never do it because "God wouldnt approve".

With a Basketball graphic and a Nas hype man avy, I wouldnt expect either of you to understand hip hop tho.
Old 05-31-03, 07:04 AM   #20
XTC
BANNED

Text Record: 9-2
IP: 6D3E 6117

finished?
Old 05-31-03, 08:59 AM   #21
The MRB
BANNED For Being An Idiot

Text Record: 1-1
IP: C22E FA17

honestly sum peeps havent got a clue. The world isnt about race, its about skills, were all the same, speicies. fuck skin colour
Send a message via AIM to The MRB   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-03, 12:45 PM   #22
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: A5C6 0CD7

well...i agree dat white artists are coming up ...and coming up fast at dat ...but it doesn't necessarily mean that they r better than black rappers...doesn't mean dat black rappers are better than them either tho....true...alot of black rappers rap about girls, cash, and vodka but wut about da ones dat don't....nas has been spittin some nice shit like "I can" and "One Mic".....which neither was about girls or cash......talking bout real shit...life...dat doesn't make dem bad....but yea i'm givin props to white rappers...they have come out their shell in da hip hop / rap industy...
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-03, 01:30 PM   #23
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

IP: 74F4 D905

Quote:
Originally posted by Un-Skrypted
D-Dizzle and Kerr, both of you should be banned for showing your ignorance. "Blacks are better" LMAO

How long did it take for Eminem to became exposed to the world and lead the world in sales? Did u ever think theres mother fuckers on the net that are white with better concepts than him or any "black" man u can think of?

The problem with our society today is the best talents we have are unknown and never try to be known. I know a 13 year old kid who could destroy me or anyone else I've heard but will never do it because "God wouldnt approve".

With a Basketball graphic and a Nas hype man avy, I wouldnt expect either of you to understand hip hop tho.

^^^ It funny you crack on avy's being that you have a figure that is BLACK running around in a WHITE background....what you tryin to say, boy!???? You are in souport of traping the black man in the withes man's world!?!?..ha?!!?.....LoL, sike naw i"m playin on that....

But on the real. Eminem is a few exeption because he grew up and picked up his skills from black people, I'm from Detroit so I know....ain't no hip-hop scence past 8 mile in the burbs, if you wanna get into the shit you gotta come down to the city..which Eminem did, but what alot of white artist don't do...so you always gonna be from the outside looking in. So in that aspect blacks are gonna always dominate hip-hop, you might have a couple white artist that come up of course, but until there is a emergance of white poeple in the 'hood where we live then thats how it's gon be, becasue hip-hop came from and always will be rooted in the streets. So holla........

ANd your little coment let me know that who not as "down" as you claim to be because yo dumbass didn't know hip-hop and basketball go hand and hand, being that it's the release of expesstion that blacks use in the hood life....what did Biggie say?......

"either you rap, sell rock or you got a wicked jump shot"

But I see you won't know nothing about that.....

Last edited by D-Dizzle : 05-31-03 at 01:34 PM.
Old 05-31-03, 01:43 PM   #24
Chrit
Retired.

Text Record: 75-2
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: F5FA AA86

^^^^

Is a white rapper...

I'll admit straight up... I've been influenced heavily by all races... Grew up in a neghborhood that encompassed all races... That something everyone needs to do at some point in their life... Narrow-mindedness comes with a lack of diversity... And many people in this thread are an example of this....

Anyhow, time to step off the soap-box and say one last thing

Dont look at emcee's based on melanin content...
Old 05-31-03, 02:25 PM   #25
MuhThugga
Middle Weight

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 2DF8 44D6

Quote:
Originally posted by D-Dizzle
But on the real. Eminem is a few exeption because he grew up and picked up his skills from black people, I'm from Detroit so I know....ain't no hip-hop scence past 8 mile in the burbs, if you wanna get into the shit you gotta come down to the city..which Eminem did, but what alot of white artist don't do...so you always gonna be from the outside looking in. So in that aspect blacks are gonna always dominate hip-hop, you might have a couple white artist that come up of course, but until there is a emergance of white poeple in the 'hood where we live then thats how it's gon be, becasue hip-hop came from and always will be rooted in the streets. So holla........

You are an ignorant fool. So I suppose that, by the guidelines set in your speech, that the only way a white man can ever be described as good is if a black person taught him how to rap? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just because a black person has no affiliation with the music does not deem it is wack. Why don't you wake up and realize that black people are not the only ones affiliated with Hip-Hop and it's not just a "black thing." It is not just strictly for the ghetto. So I suppose that this board has absolutely nothing to do with Hip-Hop because it is not in the ghetto, it's on the internet. And you participating in this site's "fake and wannabe Hip-Hop" actions must than make you fake and a wannabe. Why don't you realize that Eminem isn't great. Race doesn't define skill. Location doesn't define skill. I just saw Gentle Jones perform and that was one of the sickest performances I have seen. He grew up in Delaware. But I guess that must mean he sucks since 95% of the American population don't know where Delaware is, by your standards.

You, are a narrow-minded, ignorant moron.
Send a message via AIM to MuhThugga   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-03, 04:47 PM   #26
fgee

IP: 24A3 0EF0

another pointless racial thread......i dont give a dam who spits on a mic as long as they're good......the last thing that i give a shit about is the colour of their fuckin skin
Old 05-31-03, 04:55 PM   #27
Northern Touch

IP: 6BFD 54CE

First of all colour is not what rap is about but unfortunately being and rapping like eminem and etc you know they have to be amazing in a black dominated game....
Old 05-31-03, 04:56 PM   #28
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: A5C6 0CD7

blah blah blah....ya'll steady goin on bout being in a black place... eva think that they might be da only white person rappin in their white neighborhood...y ya'll so damn ignorant
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-03, 05:43 PM   #29
D-Dizzle
Ya Mama's Favorite

IP: 999D 6683

Quote:
Originally posted by MuhThugga

You are an ignorant fool. So I suppose that, by the guidelines set in your speech, that the only way a white man can ever be described as good is if a black person taught him how to rap? Get the fuck out of here with that bullshit. Just because a black person has no affiliation with the music does not deem it is wack. Why don't you wake up and realize that black people are not the only ones affiliated with Hip-Hop and it's not just a "black thing." It is not just strictly for the ghetto. So I suppose that this board has absolutely nothing to do with Hip-Hop because it is not in the ghetto, it's on the internet. And you participating in this site's "fake and wannabe Hip-Hop" actions must than make you fake and a wannabe. Why don't you realize that Eminem isn't great. Race doesn't define skill. Location doesn't define skill. I just saw Gentle Jones perform and that was one of the sickest performances I have seen. He grew up in Delaware. But I guess that must mean he sucks since 95% of the American population don't know where Delaware is, by your standards.

You, are a narrow-minded, ignorant moron.

Look I'm not gona go back and forth with ya'll and this shit. Being that im the minority because like I said before somewhere in another thread about 75% of the rappers on this board are white anyhow so of course Imma be out numbered. But ya'll trynna sit up here and act like you don't know where this shit came from. You gotta respect the history of shit if you wanna advance it. You trynna exculde the fact that it ain't black thing and blacks made this shit! That what I'm trying to say. Ya'll keep puttin shit under the rug thats real. WHat happens is mu'fuckas start shutting people out thats the piller of the culture and then start to front like it's thier own. Go back and trace what happend to Rock and tell me I'm wrong, go back and trace Jazz and tell me I'm wrong. This ain't nothing but a rerun.

Old 05-31-03, 08:14 PM   #30
.:FiorZ:.
.:Smoke Herbs:.

Text Record: 7-12
Audio Record: 5-3
IP: 8391 C711

i am white...
but that doesn't matter...
white, black, asian, gay, lesbian, refugee, illegal immigrant etc. my point is, that it doesn't matter what race you are...
if you can bust a flow on a mic then thats all that matters...
although hip hop is known as "black music", it dont mean shit...
just cos most rappers are black, it doesn't mean that a white man cant succeed at hip hop...
get wot im sayin...
whoever you are, if you've got talent, flaunt it...
Send a message via AIM to .:FiorZ:. Send a message via MSN to .:FiorZ:.   Reply With Quote