RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Youngblood 5 83.33%
KerrDezzy 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-10-03, 01:09 AM   #1
Conflict
Banned: Compromised Account

KerrDezzy vs. Youngblood

IP: 3C09 60E1

10-15 lines
no hate, dr, or crew votes
no feeding, biting, or recycling
i geuss i get to go 1st
Send a message via AIM to Conflict  
Old 06-10-03, 01:15 AM   #2
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: 65E2 FFA6

aight homie spit yo shit...........good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-10-03, 01:35 AM   #3
Conflict

(FEELIN HIM OUT)

Blood was "brave" until i took my toungue razor to this "heart",(braveheart)
With his back up against the "wall" n his blood drippin he need a couple of pills from the local "mart"(wallmart)

(BODY PUNCHES)
You've been bitch slapped so many times fo the simple fact your rhymes are no good,
Step back n let me whack this bitch ass so he can experience a real fuckin n lose his childhood,
I got ya like a car wit an empty gas tank cuz when you decide to start-you-stall,
like babies... once ya get goin it ain't to long fo ya barf-n-fall,
Kerr leaves youngblood wit clogged arteries,
He couldn't survive wit only 3 so we had to move up to a quadruple by-pass surgery,

(KO TO HIS BRAIN)
It's misory that i always be leavin people wit either deaths or being disabled,(good side)
It's halarious tho to see you carryin a "kane" cuz walkin fo you is not "able"(not so good side haha)
Old 06-10-03, 01:59 AM   #4
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

Disintegrate ya fate hold ya soul in my hand, you couldn't land a man if you tried as
hard as you can/when i spit to the max, i start to spit out the facts, like when you had
to pop a cherry with the applicator to your own tampax/on the real i thought you was
a man at first glance of your pants, if u tryin to be a girl slice off the dick n buy some
breast implants/i got you on your back in the church showing you who christ is, this
bitch is like 58, gray hairs in a mid-life crisis/my lyricz slap you in the face and fuel this
duel, tell em bout the time u sent out your pic n got accepted to an all boys school/
this bitch got a lot in common with CHEDDAH BOB n OLD SAINT NICK, your fat, hairy as fuck,
and got shot in ya dick/this bitch is a beat i seen you flexing your pecks, here's a
tip...stop looking for a man dykes like the opposite sex/you were born in this world at
75lbs a pregnancy indeed, if i was your mother id say "FUCK THIS BEAST" n aborted the
seed/if you were my girl id slice my wrist with a knife, your ugly as fuck bitch EVEN
DUTY'S RUNNIN FOR HIS LIFE/throw ya ass in a dump truck your too fuckin fat for a
hearse, im the 1-2 deal with bitch n this time ladies aint first!!!

Old 06-10-03, 02:05 AM   #5
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

uppin..............uppin......................uppi n...................uppin........

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 06-10-03, 02:17 AM   #6
Conflict

dawg... i ain't no woman... haha
your punches woulda been betta if you was actually battlin a girl but still take his like it was then
Old 06-10-03, 02:20 AM   #7
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

IP: 8A8C 512E

i know that shit dog, i was callin you a fuckin girl, a fuckin dyke dog....think about it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

Old 06-10-03, 02:21 AM   #8
Conflict

well then i think u took the woman thing a lil too far then if you didn't actually think i was... but overall decent verse
Old 06-10-03, 02:22 AM   #9
LunkHead
Banned

IP: 7EF9 FAD9

i'm gonna have to go with youngblood on this one. i was feelin the punches more even though they seemed like they were for a girl. which basically means he was callin you a girl but oh well. good battle yall. could you vote on mine?

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=55989

thanks

Old 06-10-03, 02:32 AM   #10
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

uppin fo votes yall!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 06-10-03, 02:42 AM   #11
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

c mon yall dont sleep on this battle vote up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Old 06-10-03, 02:45 AM   #12
redragon
Banned 4 biting

IP: CEF5 716F

my god young d/r d/r d/r herb his openet took it easy********************************************** ************************************************** ***
Send a message via AIM to redragon Send a message via Yahoo to redragon  
Old 06-10-03, 02:48 AM   #13
$ilk

IP: 1565 5AB7

I am going to have to go with youngblood with this, his flow and his lyrical stabs were somewhat better then the other dudes where.

Old 06-10-03, 02:50 AM   #14
drastick

IP: CEF5 716F

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=56058
give a anoust vote and i'll do the same

Old 06-10-03, 02:56 AM   #15
$ilk

IP: 1565 5AB7

I forgot to say, that the people that voted at my threads will get voted for there threads when I can vote, whihc is 6 posts away, so if you don't mind, can you guys vote on my battle with copone?