RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Elevated Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
R-Rated 5 83.33%
Noiz 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-19-03, 07:32 PM   #1
R-Rated

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
R-Rated Vs. Noiz

IP: A32E 95CA

Aight here is da battle...

Rules:
15-25 Lines
5 Votes Winz
5-0 Is Merk
No Crew, Hating, or Dickryding Votes

Alright man waiting for you to spit yo shit....

Old 06-19-03, 08:37 PM   #2
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

Text Record: 11-5
IP: 17BA BD61

Aight I Just Saw This Here It Is...

You’re Under Par For A Middleweight... ...I’ll beat Ya With An Ounce of Ease//1
R’s Astounding Ratings Arnt ‘Nasty’ Even if He Spit ‘Gingivitis’ As A ‘Mouth-Disease’//2

So Stop Hounding Me Herb... ...This Is Persecution... ...Like Judas After Abusing Just Christ//3
Your Small Game Son, Notice Your Names’ Initial Is Always Caps Cause Ya Rep Needs A ‘Viewing-Device’ // 4

Making It Useless To Type...R’s A Failure Of Sperm, Because He Couldnt ‘Shake-The-Gene’//5
So Face It C... ...Your Punches Are More Milked Than Women’s Breasts During ‘Pregnancy’//6

Notice Irony Of Ya Name... ...Ya Changed 2 Letters, Remember... ...So Don’t Even HOPE To ‘Win’//7
Cause Your Styles More Fucking Underdeveloped Than The ‘Cunts’ of The ‘Olsen-Twins’...//8

Yeah, My Approach Is Thick With Substance Hard-To-Handle Like Inhaling ‘Dope-With-Gin’//9
Ya Making A Mark on RB Is Like Having Acne On Earth-N-Havn’t ‘Broke-The-Skin’//10

So Don’t Oppose The Wit Of A Juror... ...Fuck A Verdict... ..You’re Extension Is ‘Relevant’//11
My Eloquence Is Beyond Tetris Making It Easy To Topple-Ya-Bars And Level-It//12

R’s The Rebel With Storms Contradicting Fact... ...Aint This TWICE(2 Ls) I Strike Lightning?//13
Your Plight ‘Heightens’ From From Wack Material, Fuck Audio, Stick To Text-N-Type-Writing//14

Notice Ya Life Siphoned... ..Restricted Just ‘Gassed’ After I Popped His ‘Carbonated-Ass’//15
Your Lines Repetitive-n-Reluctant... ..Who HASN’T Heard A Line, ‘You’re Creative as...’?//16

So Why Kick Basic-Rap?...’White Trash’...Fuck It, You’re More of A ‘Landfill’//17
Again Bitch Why Travel Mount Olympus When You Cant Even Manage An ‘Ant-Hill’?//18

R’s Tilting Of ‘Ratings’ On ‘Axis’ Of Wack Skills, With A Meridian Thats ‘Declining-Zero’//19
I’m Ducking His Assault Of Punchlines..Hit Me? Ya Got More Of A Chance ‘Finding-Nemo’//20

My Guise is Feral... ..Uncanny.. ...Fuck Acapella, I’ll Use Your Heart n ‘Jock-The-Beat’//21
Making You Lock-In Squeeze ‘On A-Penis-Or-Two’ For-A-Vote Til ‘There-Cock’ll-Bleed’//22

Faggot, im Obsolete... ...Screw it... ... I’ll Expose Hereditary ‘Oedipus-‘Complex’...//23
I’m Lightyears-Above-The-Movie-Screen...How You ‘Take-Me-Out’ If Im ‘Ahead-Of-Context’?//24

Finisher

You Said It, be Honest...you’re Afraid To Drop making Me Have The ‘First-Post’...
Cause This Jerk Knows Im In My ‘Prime’...And He’s Stuck On His ‘Third-Coat’...//25

Aight Holla Back

Old 06-19-03, 08:42 PM   #3
So2Speak
BANNED - Pink Slipped

Text Record: 40-6
IP: C667 C267

yo ill hit this battle up when its done if u hit up mine aight holla

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=59137
Send a message via AIM to So2Speak  
Old 06-19-03, 08:46 PM   #4
R-Rated

IP: E5EB 11E6

alright I just noticeed you posted...I will post mine soon. .................................................. .................................................. ..............

pEace

Old 06-19-03, 08:47 PM   #5
R-Rated

IP: E5EB 11E6

Fuck it...hold up. I gotta go somewhere. Shit man..this sucks. Yo ...we are gonna have dis battle I will be back later. I ain't leaving dis battle to write but I gtg.

Peace

Old 06-20-03, 12:19 AM   #6
R-Rated

IP: D460 7F9C

sorry man..I just got home. I am really sorry about that. I forgot it was my Uncles birthday party. Anyways...give me 30 minutes to get some shit in my head and down on here

Peace

Old 06-20-03, 01:14 AM   #7
R-Rated

IP: D460 7F9C

Aight..Yo..

Look at dis nigga trying to put comedy in his act...makin white jokes but everyone makin fun of you cause you black and wack /1

1:01 Pm on 6-19-03 this nigga posted in the femcee division..whether or not to tell his crew leader hes a transvestite is his next decision /2

Your ego's too big..your head is the size of a hot air balloon..my spits droppin anvils on you like we was in a Whille Coyote and Roadrunner cartoon /3

You claim to this win and that ya name is Noiz..you couldn't beat me nor start a rally even if you was the size of Hulk Hogan and still taken steriods /4

Bitch you don't stand a chance not even if I sowed my mouth shut..fuck what you said..everyone knows ya talkiing out ya but /5

Khalua, Gin, Barcardi, and Rum..I'm fucked up beyond comprehension..Fuck your faggot ass PUSSY! Can you feel the tension? /6

I'm droppin bombs like the U.S. did to Veitenimese people..meet me in hell if you wanna make this a sequeal /7

Nigga I like Freddy I can't be stopped and I haunt you in your dreams so don't fall asleep..R-Rated 5 & Noiz 0 ..faggot read it and weep /8

I'ma take dis battle like New Jersery did to Detroit in the confrence finals "a sweep"...Your skills are already on da edge so just fuckin leap! /9

After I'm threw with ya my punches gonna leave your nose looking worse than Michael Jackson's...I was created to destroy fake emcee's like you..bitch I'ma da illest contraption /10

You tryin' to match up with the brutalest and illest emcee..
but you couldn't twin me if you took my archive verses & used 'em against me /11

I blow you outta the water like Coast Guard gunboats..
lyrically you're dead as chivalry, don't want to see you're dumb quotes /12

You lower the battle value, losin' bouts thats drawin' one vote..
My blows cut off ya air supply when I throw hard & crunch throats /13

I’ll rip out YOUR intestines scatterin’ smatterins of abdomens-when
My chatterins grim, unravelin hems on tatterin’ whims /14

I’ll stifle ya voice with more than neck tourniquets..
While I work-out my advance doe, u exercise ya fingers in text-tournaments! / 15

I'll murder ya verbally..wordz disspurse verbs emergency...but I'ma blast fast lyrics till deaf kidz have heard' a me..I ain't being cocky just giving you some courtesy /16

I'm unstopped like Jerome and Davis in Madden 2003...running over you with each punch as I take dis battle for free /17

My shit got you bending in ways you never thought you could like dem niggaz from da Matrix..yo bitch you skinny like a twig..I snap sticks..what ya homeboy told me..you love dicks /18

I ain't trying to get your boy and you in any kind of fight..he just told me you liked it when Mobys asshole wrapped around your cock real tight /19

He busted in your mouth and you swallowed without giving it a second thought..couldn't you tell he had a disease..I mean his nutz look like they were in a figure 8 knot /20

I guess now you'll just sit back and wait..till one day when your old and gray..you'll start convulsing and your dicks laying on your dinner tray /21

FINISHER:
I leave ya vexed and perplexed wit my text getting ya stressed /22
You the best? Nah u don’t impress and never blessed progress wit success /23
Cuz real skills you just don’t possess and ya got no heart in ya chest /24
You still have no finesse so just confess and address R-Rated as tha best /25

Man that probably sucked...o well..I had a blocked mind.

^^^^^^^^^uppin^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Old 06-20-03, 08:44 AM   #8
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

Oh SHIT Nigga This Was A Hot Battle Am I Right? Upping For Votes

.................................................. .................................................. ...

Old 06-20-03, 10:42 AM   #9
R-Rated

IP: 3AED 3298

Yeah man that was a nice battle...now we just have to wait for people to vote.

UPPIN^^^

Good battle Noiz

Old 06-20-03, 11:04 AM   #10
~HoTTie~
^WE's Leader^...Dope Huh?

Text Record: 31-15
IP: A5C6 0CD7

damn tough decision..really hot battle from the both of you...damn....lol i had to read this twice..but my vote goes to r rated..he came way harder on this and the flow was more interestin..his punches hit where they were thrown and overall it was hot...nice ass battle to you also noiz..u almost had him...

vote - r rated..
Send a message via AIM to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via MSN to ~HoTTie~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~HoTTie~  
Old 06-20-03, 12:30 PM   #11
Noiz
BANNED For Being A Dick

Upping For Votes

.................................................. .................................................. ....

Old 06-20-03, 12:36 PM   #12
PlaGuE2
BANNED

Text Record: 26-5
IP: 24A3 0EF0

this shit was tighttttttttttt from both ya'll!, damn nice!..... but like hottie said above, R-Rated's punches were all right on the spot and on target, his flow though i didnt like, i thought it was bit jagged... Noiz had consistant flow throughout, and some dope punches and wordplay...........
im going to go with Noiz on this one... flow is what rappin is about, an punches, but they were tied on punches, but with flow he got the inch.
vote: noiz.
Hit this up:
BlacK_PlaGuE -vS- ThuG WhytE
Send a message via AIM to PlaGuE2  
Old 06-20-03, 01:28 PM   #13
Accelerate
Straight Savage.

IP: 44B7 B6C4

ddddaaaaaaaaaammmmnnnn
this was crazy
but due to punchlines and other personals among most
my vote goes wit r-rated
vote=r-rated
Old 06-20-03, 06:46 PM   #14
R-Rated

IP: A32E 95CA

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

uppin

pEace

Old 06-20-03, 11:45 PM   #15
Mental God

IP: 7DB6 607A

ok my vote has to go with r-rated on this one.... over all was better... even though it was MAD lonjg..... you guys need to do like 20 lines... not 50 shit................ was a good battle both had good verses, but were not on the same level

good line
1:01 Pm on 6-19-03 this nigga posted in the femcee division..whether or not to tell his crew leader hes a transvestite is his next decision /2

hahaha loved this line
Notice Irony Of Ya Name... ...Ya Changed 2 Letters, Remember... ...So Don’t Even HOPE To ‘Win’//7
Cause Your Styles More Fucking Underdeveloped Than The ‘Cunts’ of The ‘Olsen-Twins’...//8