RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
cas$ 1 33.33%
Emcee Rashaddy 2 66.67%
Voters: 3. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-28-03, 04:30 PM   #1
Emcee Rashaddy

Emcee Rashaddy Vs. cas$

IP: C1DA C961

Ayo Pussy, 10 line MAX
NO dick riding no crew votes
I don't care who goes first!
Check in NOW! and begin writing now!!!
PUSSY!

Old 06-28-03, 04:37 PM   #2
cas$
BANNED For Being Dumb

IP: 2E06 339A

hellno u pussy

more than 10 lines no fuckin pussy shit i aint foolen around this time

ill write as much as i want im spitten first dont be tellin me wut to do dog!! here we go

Old 06-28-03, 04:42 PM   #3
cas$
BANNED For Being Dumb

Mennicin methods label me a lethal weapon makin niggas die witnessin them losein they last breath can u picture my sadistic plan to b the man in this wikked land with not one damn fan scams r plotted over grams of rock outlaws motha fuckas die by the phantom shots we all die in the end so its friends we swoll now its all about my mans bitch freinds or fo me a born leada never leave the block without my streaka got me a dog he attack at u and leave one sneaka wut could u do to me ya little brats fuck u niggas just irritating like some fuckin nats how should i show u how i feel inside we outlaw motha fuckas ill neva take ya side yall niggas talk alot of shit till i put one in ya dome u know u fear me in a visable form let it b known nigga im troublesome gunaway my mentality is ghetto niggas fear me cuz im a lyrical rebal deadley ass persona niggas gettin done worse see me pullin up in a hearse south side was the war cry bustin off freely screamin fuck all yall who is touchy feely pistol packin aint goin to jail so i cant go back release me to the care of my heartless strap say my name three times candy man bet i fall on ya ass like u was in demand soul surviva learn to stay high and pull drive bies murdered bizzies folks cant controll my nine hearin thoughts of my enimies pleadin please please point that away please dont squeez picture me lettin this chump survive ran up on his ass when im crunked u die cuz im troublesoum murder hurter my mind state bitch aint changed since my last rhyme the crime rate aint decline nigga im bustin shots like i lost my mind like twenty for the life neva crossed my mind tell me young niggas neva learn a thang bizzy was dead blood squirting cuz he yurned to hang diddnt send alot of flowers and i aint gown cry face little nigga jus sit down and die mercy is for the weak when i speak i scream bizzy afraid to sleep and havin crazy dreams picturin pictures of his enemy doin him blind god forgive me cuz its wrong and i plan to die u can either take me to heaven and understand it wasnt cheap did the best i could rased in insane profanity or send me to hell cuz i aint beggin for my life aint nuttin worse than this cursed ass hopeless life im troublesome........all u bitches die

Old 06-28-03, 04:46 PM   #4
Emcee Rashaddy

1) Yo this nigga cas$ don't understand how to win immensely,
2) I'm a have to teach him that he can't win against me,
3) Cause In rap there are levels and I'm numbers too high,
4) That nigga ain't even reach one, and will never regardless of the amount of times he will try,
5) That Head Giver, Just see how he flows you would think its a joke,
6) He can't spit thats why he types other wise he'd choke,
7) That nigga hangs by garbage cans like them dirty ass maggots,
8) He PM'd me some "white (semen) shit" I could tell he's a faggot,
9) That nigga "hangs between guys legs" just like testacles,
10) Speaking of rap levels you still just a decimal,

Old 06-28-03, 04:48 PM   #5
Emcee Rashaddy

WTF 10 lines and I knew you preplanned that shit! You fucking faggot, I knew 10 lines was 2 short and that you already had shit written like your wack ass would only take 12 minutes to write all that. I ain't even read it yet but even if you some dirty ass fag for coming up with prewritten unorganized SHIT!

Old 06-28-03, 04:50 PM   #6
cas$
BANNED For Being Dumb

shut the fuck up us jealousmy shit aint even that special
ur just shit
i didnt prewrite shit all i did wuz spit it
10 lines is pussy u faggot wut the fucks wrong wit u
nobody writes just 10 loines!!!!!

Old 06-28-03, 04:52 PM   #7
Emcee Rashaddy

Yo Cas$ I think you copied and pasted the wrong thing cause that was dry and wasn't even a battle, And if it was try to put my name in it... Well since I won, UPPIN' for votes, POLL VOTE only please

Old 06-28-03, 04:54 PM   #8
Emcee Rashaddy

Yo cas$ we'll see who gets KO'd aight, Let the voters speak, Calling me nothing, Your little faggot ass verse, I could understand if you want to have a rematch just wait til the results say I merked you

Old 06-28-03, 05:06 PM   #9
cas$
BANNED For Being Dumb

u dont fuckin belie me eh

aright then ill post sumthin new n the peopl will vote on that

that straight?

Old 06-28-03, 05:10 PM   #10
Red Scare
A.K.A Mischief Since '00.

IP: 2FA3 1696

cass got this kuz that does look prewritten...........but all ya'llz beef needs to go to tha pm system don't clutter ya thread..............but vote:cass

hit up my 2 battles wit a poll vote cass
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=61570
Old 06-28-03, 05:18 PM   #11
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

Quote:
Originally posted by Raz
cass got this kuz that does look prewritten...........but all ya'llz beef needs to go to tha pm system don't clutter ya thread..............but vote:cass

hit up my 2 battles wit a poll vote cass
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=61570

Cass took it cuz that does look pre-written ?? that makes sence...
That nigga emcee took this shit fo real.....it was a diss ganst a song common.......
like the (1)(2) thingy lol
vote=Emcee
Old 06-28-03, 11:01 PM   #12
Emcee Rashaddy

Uppin' For votes,

WTF Raz wtf did he get a vote? How did mine look pre-written when it had his name in it a couple of times and how is it that his was better than me when It wasn't even to me?

You should report to a Moderator to take back your vote and transfer it to me cause that vote don't make any sense

UPPIN FOR VOTES!

Old 06-29-03, 01:00 AM   #13
Agony

IP: 4577 CD9A

yo cass u a bitch
fuck u , u a fuckin bitter
that verse is from my favorite rapper, 2pac
that troublesome '96 on 2pac greatest hits
how dare u steal from the greatest of all time
ur bitch ass thought no one will fuckin realize
u bittin ass bitch
be orginal
u should be thrown off this fuckin site
if u take like one line its bad, but not as bad as takin a whole fuckin verse
moderators, throw this guy off the site
u a fraud, fuck u

vote=Emcee Rashaddy

Last edited by Agony : 06-29-03 at 01:09 AM.

Old 06-29-03, 01:02 AM   #14
SplittinHeadache
BANNED: Cheater

IP: 40D7 82AC

yo i thought cass got this
man that made sense and mean
it was hard..............................

i vote=cAss

PEACE out dawgs...........

Old 06-29-03, 02:15 AM   #15
Emcee Rashaddy

IP: 4577 CD9A

WTF that wasn't even a battle why the fuck could he win.. That sucked and now that I know it was from Tupac I could see why I always like Biggie. I dunno if it could've been good even considering a song but WTF that was not better than me!