RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
SmokaJoka666 5 83.33%
Merking King 1 16.67%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 07-28-03, 01:10 AM   #1
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

SmokaJoka666 v.s Merking King

IP: 683B 5EA0

Aight here we go

Rules:
SmokaJoka666 spits first
10-15 lines
no hate votes
no d/r votes
no crew votes
Send a message via Yahoo to Merking King  
Old 07-28-03, 01:15 AM   #2
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 71CE 2E84

have both verses by one...i said that in my original call out and that's how it's gonna be kid....checkin in

peace
4:20
Old 07-28-03, 01:43 AM   #3
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

knall i'll have mine in a lil bit
fuckin do yours damn.............................................. .........................
Old 07-28-03, 02:09 AM   #4
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

Merking King wouldn't have "Massive Kicks" if he was a "chinese sumo wrestler" on "Mortal Kombat"//
i "COME" with "ASSORTED SONGS" that are like a "JUKEBOX WITH A PENIS", this "WEB" of knifes will cut this "HOMOSEXUAL'S eyes out" and make him lose this "SITE" even "GAYS SEEN IT"//(Website)

if there was a "DICTIONARY on a TOILET" u wouldn't "MEAN SHIT", scream bitch i don't give a fuck if ur the "BURGER KING" i'll slap u with this "BIGGIE SIZED WHOPPER"//
using CAPS is the only way u LOCK WORDS, even if there was a "FAT BITCH" in this battle I'D "EAT" IT LIKE A "CANNIBAL'S DREAM"//

the odds of u winning this battle are "SLIM" like a "300 POUND MAN" finding "EXPANDABLE LEE'S", i'll spit OK dyslexic in this bitch and kill this kid with a KO//
my rhymes are like "DRUGS" kid JUST "SAY NO", kid u better listen to the words of "SNOOP DOGG" and "LAY LOW"//

ur "hardly noticed" like a TV host on a "late show", bitch callin ur self a KING if u was ALEXANDER u wouldn't have GREAT flows//(Alexander the Great)
"WRITING DAYS OF THE YEAR ON FARM TOOLS" is the only time u'll ever "DATE HOES", like "50 Cent's grandma with a needle" u only rep "GEE U KNIT"//

if u was a "PLUMBER" it would be the only time u "BRING NEW SHIT", u got "PROBLEMS" with ur overstretched barz u will be CONTACTING "HOUSTON"//
face it kid i ain't new son, all i need is a few tons of some cement to prevent this act of murder from happening.....but it's too late....my words will kill everything that u bring//

have ur shit in 20 minutes......if not...i'll get a mod to delete this battle....

peace
Old 07-28-03, 02:37 AM   #5
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

ok that shit is kinda small............................................. ...................
I'll have my verse up in a lil bit............................................... .........
i was busy doin some shit
Old 07-28-03, 02:42 AM   #6
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

it's 10 lines.....try to match mine....don't be any later than 2....no joke either....

peace
Old 07-28-03, 09:58 PM   #7
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

IP: 592B 3136

Shit i was havin problems
it wouldn't let me log into the site
but now i'm on so i'll have my verse up in a lil bit..........................
Old 07-28-03, 10:00 PM   #8
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

sorry don't post...we'll do this again....this is a no show...plus i can't have more than two battles...and i got two goin now....so we will do this again...

peace
Old 07-28-03, 10:05 PM   #9
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

um no this is no fuckin no show
and i'm here
u had this battle goin before ur other ones
so this one is still goin down
Old 07-28-03, 10:07 PM   #10
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

sorry u little insignificant shit...this is a NO SHOW BECAUSE THE DEADLINE WAS 20 HOURS AGO......

peace
Old 07-28-03, 10:23 PM   #11
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

SmokaJoka ya wish ya was hard someone like "Terminator" but ya not you a nobody juss like the "Sherminator", Me winning this battle is juss straight up "preventless" battlin you leaves this Merking King "regretless"//1
I see you typing in small font hopin it will hide ya wack "lines" out of all that i barely found words that are considerd "rhymes", And you only wish you could verbally fight like "Mortal Combats" cuz right now we battlin and i'm killin you like US did "Vietnam Rats"//2

Merking King is my "name" and Merking Herbs is my "game", if ya got a problem with what i "spit" i'll eat you and ya rhymes up like i did last night to ya grls "clit"//3
Damn kid ya rhymes stink like an awful "stench" yo ass gettin shit twisted like ya was a monkey "wrench", you are definatly not goin to win this "battle" cuz this like a farm i'm hurdling you and ya wack ass rhymes up like ya'll is my "cattle"//4

See you prolly think you ILL like nas with out the "matic" you couldn't shock me even if ya rubbed ya socks on the carpet to create some "static", You heard about an MC battle and you got "excited" got all happy for nothin cuz you didn't get "invited", then ya bitch ass started "crying" battlin an MC nigga like me your bitch ass will end up "dieing"//5
This kids flows so old and wack they could make a "museum" i'm merkin yo ass so far away i'm askin my boy crysis "do you see 'em?", See my flows are breath taken they leave you "amazed" they leave you lost for words to where you can't even "rephraze"//6

My flows so strong some what "decieved" i think you a herb that got pinkslipped and some how got "recieved", Me and my Executive Niggas roll "cruisin" my mad skill punchlines hittin you makin start "bruisin"//7
When I accept your challange you better "Bring It" dont write a wack verse then 'Sing It", Your bitch ass winnin this battle is "hopeless" damn ya shit is weak and extremely "dopeless"//8

Look at those weak 10 lines you did and you want me to "Match It" my flows get thrown so hard even if you was Jerry Rice you still couldn't "Catch It", Hey ya'll i heard this cock sucka was "Ruthless" smokajoka battlin me i'll make ya "Toothless"//9
I see your 2-0 obviously your "overated" soon enough bitch i'll make you "overhated", Aight this my last line to make you "cry" i'm droppin bombz on you and you lookin up prayin to the lord not ta take your life away in the "sky"//10
Old 07-28-03, 10:24 PM   #12
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

Fuck you i didn't post a deadline.......................................... ............
so let the votes come.............................................. .....
Old 07-28-03, 10:27 PM   #13
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

LOL @ SHERMINATOR!!!! never heard of it....but whatever...a mod just told me he'll let me slide with three battles....so go ahead...ur long ass barz will be hated on profusely with that pre-written pile of shit that still won't beat me....LMFAO!!! SHERMINATOR.....i gotta quote that as the wackest line in my sig yo....

peace
Old 07-28-03, 10:29 PM   #14
Merking King
~I Will Merk You~

Quote:
Originally posted by SmokaJoka666
LOL @ SHERMINATOR!!!! never heard of it....but whatever...a mod just told me he'll let me slide with three battles....so go ahead...ur long ass barz will be hated on profusely with that pre-written pile of shit that still won't beat me....LMFAO!!! SHERMINATOR.....i gotta quote that as the wackest line in my sig yo....

peace

Sherminator is a dude from American Pie...
and yea i got long ass barz while u got small ass barz
Old 07-28-03, 10:33 PM   #15
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

LMFAO!!! whatever u say homie....people will get tired of reading ur shit half-way through....lol....u quoted shit without any reference of wordplay in ur verse kid...face it...u should'a battled a newbie...

peace