RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Xl4real 5 100.00%
d-mecca7 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 08-08-03, 09:57 AM   #1
d-mecca7
FATAL COMPONENTZ

d-mecca7vsXl4real

IP: 690B DF81

10 to 15 lines no crew
hater
or d/r voters
no feedoffs
or freeposts you spit first

Old 08-08-03, 10:15 AM   #2
XL4REAL

IP: D9AA 3595

Ok man I hope you ready.............good luck....

Im gifted with this rap poetic brain leaving you flavourless and strained with no colour to ya game, tasteless and plain. 1

He shatter easy with the high pitched laughs that he gets when he slyly passed, to scared to face my wrath. 2

I leave him burried alive when my spits solidafy, hitting you low then high, trade marking ya eyes and as you choke you die. 3

Belive yourself inside, you knew you shouldnt a tried, to beat me a 2nd time, cuz last time I blacked ya eye and this time is no exception, cuz im a leave ya paraylized. 4

All these one liners shooting at feet with full harshness making you dance with no partners, you shittin ya pants, yo ass marked. 5

You call ya self d-mecca the mad man throat slitter but you really are a picture, your really no Vet hitter, you hitting younger than Gary Glitter. 6

I'll heard you feeling sour grapes with all this unessecery hate, and becuz you cant relate to other guys that are ya age, you putting all ya rage into scriptures on a page, but ya pasona is a stage cuz ya lyrics foggy like a haze. 7

Letters into words, words into sentances, sentances in paraghraphs cuz you need a little help with this, cuz when you spit at me its obvious your illitirate and you can really only see when close ya eyes and picture this. 8

I creamed ya this time just like the last we fought in rhyme, cuz brain soft like cake filling and you couldnt think of any lines, you gone off and attracting flies, I leave ya bitter like lemon marrange pies. 9

You would know to inpregnate ladies if had pictures that were draw, I hear ya lines an I yawn, and even I caught ya pullin words out a pussy you couldnt make word be born. 10

There you go sucker............

Old 08-08-03, 10:18 AM   #3
SIC~WIT IT
Banned

IP: 54E1 B48B

eh xl4real hit my shit up wit iceberg..an this
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=71767

ill be back wit a honest vote..wehn he drops...1

Old 08-08-03, 10:20 AM   #4
XL4REAL

no freepostin guys if you want us to hit up ya battles vote on ours then drop ya links fair votes returned......................

Old 08-08-03, 11:23 AM   #5
d-mecca7
FATAL COMPONENTZ

IP: 690B DF81

yo, im gonna do this kid in with hardly any thought, he still needs to be tought, with the weak flows he brought/ even if ya put ya flows up for sale in a garage sale, so ya lyrics would never get bought/

well i guess ya got cought, up in ya hustle, but ya never got ya foot off the ground its like ya prophets minus a double,( ya no prophets double but the other way around)

ya so weak ya couldnt even be a two hit wonder, vanilla ice's music could even keep you from risen up, so youll always stay under,

its because ya cant let ya mind consentrate, its to complicated for you cause ya minds stuck in a playboy magazine, sein, who the playmate, of the year was it was elton john ya idol and sole mate,

so just relax ya mind, and take the time, to see, how shitty, yo wack ass spits, i'll tell you what ya shits, wack like i.c.p. but ya far from a juggalo, more like a jiggalo,

ya never will be able to rip, me up in a battle ya just a fuckin biggit, i got you to submit this battle you forfeit

Old 08-08-03, 11:42 AM   #6
dw.

IP: 8F4F 57D9

xl4real took this 4 me beta punches n vocab but gud battle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
vote-xl

xl check ya pm's asap!
n hit up my battle wiv joe black 2, thanx!

Old 08-08-03, 05:04 PM   #7
MC GAMBIT
BANNED For Spam

VOTE XL4REAL.........cause he got a thight verse there with good word play and punches......D_MECCA........you got a hella lot better with that shit kidda......WORD...........

Old 08-09-03, 08:24 AM   #8
XL4REAL

uppin dis 4 votes 4 real.............................................. .................................................. ..........................

Old 08-09-03, 08:34 AM   #9
Xcentric
BANNED As Sampson

IP: FB8A C72F

hit this battle up aight
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=71732
D-mecca had some good punches in his verse but xl came Iller no doubt decent flow from both of ya niggaz..respect 2 both of ya u 2 r tight no bullshitin but xl had harder punches and betta vocabulary

p.s dont 4get 2 check tha link i posted we need votes playa's

Old 08-09-03, 10:27 AM   #10
XL4REAL

uppin dis 4 votes 4 real.............................................. .................................................. ..........................
honest votes returned drop ya links

Old 08-09-03, 11:43 AM   #11
XL4REAL

Old 08-09-03, 12:08 PM   #12
XL4REAL

YO GUYS HIT THIS UP HONEST VOTES RETURNED SO DROP YA LINKS ...................
UPPIN
UPPIN
UPPIN
YO JKO OR MORTALITY SET IT UP AND WE BATTLIN........

Old 08-09-03, 12:50 PM   #13
XL4REAL

YO GUYS HIT THIS UP HONEST VOTES RETURNED SO DROP YA LINKS ...................
UPPIN
UPPIN
UPPIN
VOTE HERE AND DROP YA LINKS

Old 08-09-03, 02:08 PM   #14
XL4REAL

Old 08-09-03, 02:20 PM   #15
MyNd. FuLL
-W.Rite MyNd-

IP: 86D4 331C

xl nice verse dawg i think u took this one
mecca your shit was cool but 4real came a little harder
nice battle overall though
xl4real already vote on my battle wit cov kid
yo mecca can u hit me up
thanx

poll vote=xl4real