RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-03, 01:14 PM   #1
Edicius
Eddy.

''What Drugs Could Do'' West&ThugzDoCry Collab

IP: FF40 570D

......::::::What Drugs Could Do?!:::::.....

West & ThugzDoCry: Collab, Freestyled

..::West::..
Addiction will eat away at your mind,a constant thought in a state of addiction drugs is a sure find/
starts off with cannabis,leads to E,more abuse comes,anythin further leads to an o.d/
heroin is like a locust feeds on death,leads to homelessness an daily abuse of all toxic substances like meth/
coke and yayo melts away ya nose,always snifflin and talkin so much wonder how these pointless conversations even arose/
drugs is a problem coz peeps think it's not,millions are effected each year by abuse seems like tha addiction is all they got/
..::Thugz::..
So there you have it, sniffin coke for a moment you feel free..but is it all worth, the pain in the ones eyes who love you at the moment you o.d//
Hundreds of kids walkin like teenage zombies, criminal minded,...real-life-blinded dont give up to drugs, keep ya head up and you will find it//
Blinded damn dont mix drugs up with a crime cuz what ever you think, they will catch you,........ youll get cought ending up doing some time//
Peeps take it hopin the pain inside's flowin away, takin pills, but face it, it will stay, from the moment, your are takin it, and from the moment you start to pray//
Keep your faith in your self, you can beat everything you want, but you dont need a shot of cocaine,to face life, somthimes harder than a mack-truck's front//
Drugs have taken over like they were an organ eatin army of vampires,suckin money,life and respect from there enemies leavin them with no lungs to respire/
people feel tha urge to splurge in class a drug culture,me i aint no dope fiend i only dabble in weed agriculture/
how many innocents have died,been fried and lyed over there addiction,many offerin drugs to another and aint usin themselves,that's a clear contradiction/
dealers are tha worst coz they would'nt sell to there own kin,although they sell to there brothers on tha streets and confused children and that's a sin/
yo if your friends are doin it don't give in to your peers,two years later walkin down tha road catchin sneer,lookin in tha mirror reality has became your wildest fears/
Your eyes filled with tears...a life time trown away cuz the moment of your fame, for a moment you feel happy , rest of your life will be filled with pain//
It aint a culture to use drugs, clear-thinkin people know, no one believes in zelf-destruct, and dont be weak sayin i took cuz my lifes hard and i am stuck//
It aint bad to take a blunt , on ocassion..its allright....but you wanna end up like a crackhead...filled with nightmares, scared of day and of the night?//
With no money in your pocket, robbin peepz to get ur shot, poisonin your body with more chemicals and increasin your chance to get locked up//
And still claimin thats a livin, i will tell you, its an exuse when you weak like that, you be kiddin, and dont blame it on your childhood, and you are sexually abused//
Drug culture aint jus about users,abusers and low lives,it's about tha lives that are touched like men losin wives,and users cuttin people up with no knowledege usin knives/
"everyones doin it" a small pill or pipe can have peeps doin tha unimaginable,while they eat from garbage cans and struggle to survive,tha majority strive to wear what's fashionable/
rehabilatation is no longer an option for many there condemned to a life sentence,of drug inhallation,consumption an abuse no morals and no room for repentance/
narcotic's and all associations are leadin to academic depression,kid's learnin how to cut there drugs and learnin street smart's wrather than learnin hoe to communicate through expression/
i know people who have been ma friends then went to tha addiction,before we could smoke and not bother bout who bought what now tha lust causes money questions and friction/
..::West/Thugz::..
Tha question isn't whether drugs are ruinin lives it's will it ever cease,politicians and world leaders say life ceased has decreased,but if u been there and done that then u know it has infact increased//
The peeps that are fallin to drugz isnt funny it keeps countin day by day ..people gettin wasted, havin fun ending up being deseased //
Gun culture and tha wider issue of drugs havta be considered,a means of stubbin out and ridding havta be applied then in daily and annually strengthened and reconsidered//
Take the problem as a real one dont look up to it as a joke....cuz peeple diein of several gunshot's ,or suicide, but mostley still diein of snorrin coke//
Habit,addiction,recreational use,abuse there all addin to this epidemic throughout planet,what we all need to do is rise as one nation against this disease and learn to abolish,control and understand it//
Old 08-13-03, 01:16 PM   #2
west

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 46B7 07B6

Long but worth tha read peeps.

Peace
Old 08-13-03, 01:19 PM   #3
Edicius
Eddy.

IP: FF40 570D

Quote:
Originally posted by west
Long but worth tha read peeps.

Peace

Yeah its worth to read, but we have to put a beat to it lol, shut be tite
Old 08-13-03, 02:49 PM   #4
Justin~Vincible
BANNED For Spam

Text Record: 4-3
Re: ''What Drugs Could Do'' West&ThugzDoCry Collab

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Quote:
Originally posted by ThugzDoCry
......::::::What Drugs Could Do?!:::::.....

West & ThugzDoCry: Collab, Freestyled

Addiction will eat away at your mind,a constant thought in a state of addiction drugs is a sure find/
starts off with cannabis,leads to E,more abuse comes,anythin further leads to an o.d/
heroin is like a locust feeds on death,leads to homelessness an daily abuse of all toxic substances like meth/
coke and yayo melts away ya nose,always snifflin and talkin so much wonder how these pointless conversations even arose/
drugs is a problem coz peeps think it's not,millions are effected each year by abuse seems like tha addiction is all they got/
^^^
Good But Bin There Herid That^^Sounds like Something Nas Would Say Often But IT Was Still Quite Good Decent Flow Good Vocab.........And Good Creativty 7/10

So there you have it, sniffin coke for a moment you feel free..but is it all worth, the pain in the ones eyes who love you at the moment you o.d//
Hundreds of kids walkin like teenage zombies, criminal minded,...real-life-blinded dont give up to drugs, keep ya head up and you will find it//
Blinded damn dont mix drugs up with a crime cuz what ever you think, they will catch you,........ youll get cought ending up doing some time//
Peeps take it hopin the pain inside's flowin away, takin pills, but face it, it will stay, from the moment, your are takin it, and from the moment you start to pray//
Keep your faith in your self, you can beat everything you want, but you dont need a shot of cocaine,to face life, somthimes harder than a mack-truck's front//
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
I Like The Multi's Here and The Flow was ok To Go With Decent Vocab Not As Good As Wests But Easyer To Understand And Read 7.5/10

Drugs have taken over like they were an organ eatin army of vampires,suckin money,life and respect from there enemies leavin them with no lungs to respire/
people feel tha urge to splurge in class a drug culture,me i aint no dope fiend i only dabble in weed agriculture/
how many innocents have died,been fried and lyed over there addiction,many offerin drugs to another and aint usin themselves,that's a clear contradiction/
dealers are tha worst coz they would'nt sell to there own kin,although they sell to there brothers on tha streets and confused children and that's a sin/
yo if your friends are doin it don't give in to your peers,two years later walkin down tha road catchin sneer,lookin in tha mirror reality has became your wildest fears/

That Was A bit Better Althou I Dissed Like The First Line The Rest Was pretty Dope And Decent Vocab 8/10

Your eyes filled with tears...a life time trown away cuz the moment of your fame, for a moment you feel happy , rest of your life will be filled with pain//
It aint a culture to use drugs, clear-thinkin people know, no one believes in zelf-destruct, and dont be weak sayin i took cuz my lifes hard and i am stuck//
It aint bad to take a blunt , on ocassion..its allright....but you wanna end up like a crackhead...filled with nightmares, scared of day and of the night?//
With no money in your pocket, robbin peepz to get ur shot, poisonin your body with more chemicals and increasin your chance to get locked up//
And still claimin thats a livin, i will tell you, its an exuse when you weak like that, you be kiddin, and dont blame it on your childhood, and you are sexually abused//
Drug culture aint jus about users,abusers and low lives,it's about tha lives that are touched like men losin wives,and users cuttin people up with no knowledege usin knives/
"everyones doin it" a small pill or pipe can have peeps doin tha unimaginable,while they eat from garbage cans and struggle to survive,tha majority strive to wear what's fashionable/
rehabilatation is no longer an option for many there condemned to a life sentence,of drug inhallation,consumption an abuse no morals and no room for repentance/
narcotic's and all associations are leadin to academic depression,kid's learnin how to cut there drugs and learnin street smart's wrather than learnin hoe to communicate through expression/
i know people who have been ma friends then went to tha addiction,before we could smoke and not bother bout who bought what now tha lust causes money questions and friction/

Well Bin There Done That Good But Repative I Guess Still Ok Dcetn Flow Decent Vocab 7/10

..::West/Thugz::..
Tha question isn't whether drugs are ruinin lives it's will it ever cease,politicians and world leaders say life ceased has decreased,but if u been there and done that then u know it has infact increased//
The peeps that are fallin to drugz isnt funny it keeps countin day by day ..people gettin wasted, havin fun ending up being deseased //
Gun culture and tha wider issue of drugs havta be considered,a means of stubbin out and ridding havta be applied then in daily and annually strengthened and reconsidered//
Take the problem as a real one dont look up to it as a joke....cuz peeple diein of several gunshot's ,or suicide, but mostley still diein of snorrin coke//
Habit,addiction,recreational use,abuse there all addin to this epidemic throughout planet,what we all need to do is rise as one nation against this disease and learn to abolish,control and understand it//

When This Is Audio U Gonna Say It Together Or Something That Was Dope nice VOcab and Wolrdplay Cool Flow to 9/10

Overall Im Giving His 8/10 Possibly 8.5/9 If They Made a Chorus

peace

Last edited by Justin~Vincible : 08-13-03 at 02:51 PM.
Old 08-13-03, 04:05 PM   #5
west

yo thanx dawg,uppin.

Peace
Old 08-13-03, 05:49 PM   #6
west

Up. ZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 08-13-03, 06:08 PM   #7
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

Text Record: 50-15
IP: F9E2 EF4A

yo that shit was aight, i was actually feelin that, it kept me readin, very nice wordplay

stay up muh fuckas...lol, yo west check out my open mic peice aight dawg
Old 08-13-03, 06:13 PM   #8
MythikuL
*Just Try And Stop Me*

Text Record: 17-18
IP: D6F6 355A

yo...that shit was hot...so true...good wordplay(^^^) that shit kept me readin....and also like 2 see this go in as an audio...

great job u 2....props....

check my shit out(1st open mic)

I'M BACK!!!
Send a message via AIM to MythikuL   Reply With Quote
Old 08-13-03, 07:55 PM   #9
west

thanx for tha feedback peeps.
Old 08-13-03, 08:56 PM   #10
west

ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Old 08-14-03, 07:26 AM   #11
west

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.Come on peeps.
Old 08-14-03, 10:18 AM   #12
BlUnT-MC
Got More Meds Than Pfizer

Text Record: 25-38
Audio Record: 11-10
IP: 26E5 19E6

u shud-a let me in this... as the other side to drugs... I'm all for them.. lol... would've been a funny twist... I liked it tho, had some good points... weed then e... that's how it went 4 me... now it's coke.... and ALOT MORE WEED.... ne-way, stay up.. piece was pretty dope.. 1

peep my shit
http://rapbattles.com/forum/showthr...&threadid=73046
Old 08-14-03, 11:55 AM   #13
Slik

IP: B47A 7630

Def feelin the POSITIVE message on here boys.....haha....

It was a good drop......
Flow was good, Wordplay,eh, ight......
Creativity, Def have some good points on here, cuz i've never heard this kinda rap before, bout drugs and shit....lol.....and being Positive......But yeah....
I liked it alot....Long, but good read.....
Overall- 7/10
Old 08-14-03, 01:44 PM   #14
west

IP: 60BD 5970

Yo thanx for tha feedback,Blunt i had tha same idea as you bout good and bad,so the next one could be that,also slick thought we were gonna collab soon.

Peace
Old 08-14-03, 03:05 PM   #15
west

IP: 60BD 5970

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.