RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
smiben 0 0%
real_1_skiddlez 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-04-03, 04:11 AM   #1
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

smiben vs me ( hahahahahaha)

IP: EF93 6853

12 lines max
u spit first
usual rules
check in and spit and u already set it up and dropped but u didnt post a poll so u better use the same verse and not be a lil bitch and write somethin different
good luck
may the best mc win
im out
Send a message via AIM to real_1_skiddlez Send a message via Yahoo to real_1_skiddlez  
Old 09-04-03, 04:20 AM   #2
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

so now he is goin to run why in the hell do cats do that shit tell u to set somethin up and then they never show
or they tell u they want to battle and they set it up and they do it wrong and when u fix it they run from the battle look this is still open buit u need to fucking check in freal i aint fuckin layin i have other battles i have to get to and u r just sitten there with ur thumb in ur ass so hur the fuck up and lets do the damn thing
im out
Send a message via AIM to real_1_skiddlez Send a message via Yahoo to real_1_skiddlez  
Old 09-04-03, 04:22 AM   #3
smiben

IP: 4CF8 CBD3

this mother fucker skiddlez
thinks hes the biggest
but you ll get slaped down like the rest of these bitches!

get ready to witness
the fall of yourself
come in your crib and kill u in your sleep purely in stealth
consider your health
before you try to step to me
ill go back in time and give your mother a histerectemy
u better leave if u aint beleiving
kick yo momma 10 times in the stomach
to make sure she aint conceiving
cant be having another faggot on the plannet
i couldnt hack it
so sit yo pussy ass down
not the chair your not good enough
sit yo ass on the ground

Old 09-04-03, 04:40 AM   #4
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

ok first let me say why in the hell did i waste my time on this kid i mean i am on block and i still think i merked his ass
here is the verse

what the fuck is up with newb and spitten a writtn battle//
kind of like usin a 2 letter word in scrable//
u cant do that shit, cause u will never get the win//
just grow some nuts and pick up a pad & pen//
i cant beleave this wanna-b stepped to me//
i saw his picture he looks like slim shady b4 pueburty//
i could have swoar i said 12 lines is the limit//
shit i'll beat him with 10, like off the line with coby's pivit//
fuck it i am dont with your faggot ass//
but please after i bet u, quit copyin,pasten ur raps//
Old 09-04-03, 04:43 AM   #5
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-04-03, 04:49 AM   #6
youngblood
BANNED For Biting.

shit honestly these cat should have never battled but i am goin to give this win to real cause he came hard over all i mean i dont think there i sa explaination ........yep.....

poll vote- real

Old 09-04-03, 04:50 AM   #7
Xplicit~Lyrics

IP: CEB5 2421

up our batle smiben dont be like dat jus keep sayin uppin and skiddle u wan battle me
************************************************** ************************************************** ************************************************** ******

Old 09-04-03, 05:09 AM   #8
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-04-03, 03:00 PM   #9
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin for votes~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-04-03, 04:12 PM   #10
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Old 09-04-03, 04:57 PM   #11
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uppin` ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~
Old 09-04-03, 05:11 PM   #12
SmokaJoka.
InSaNe KiLlAh

IP: 8AFF 7D25

Skiddlez took this in my opinion....smiben had really short barz....cruddy vocabulary....and really weak punches.....skiddlez came more original....and had at least a little bit better vocabulary than smiben......

Check this:
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77510

peace
4:20
Old 09-04-03, 08:00 PM   #13
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
im out

Old 09-04-03, 10:38 PM   #14
real_1_skiddlez
BANNED

uppin~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~` srry bout the free post but shit i want to get this damn thing over with
Old 09-05-03, 03:44 AM   #15
KRYPTIK~FLOWZ
BANNED

IP: 4D62 B819

aite its plain to see real came ahrd again on this battle better punches an wordplay wasnt feelin eitehre verses but real came a bit harder..
pc uppimnn for em both

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=77429

^^^vote honestly
Send a message via AIM to KRYPTIK~FLOWZ