RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Hip-Hop Talk > Hip-Hop Talk Archives
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-13-03, 11:30 AM   #31
MR. LEGEND

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B944 C9DF

Ha, I'ma moron huh, lol. How old was you when 36 chambers came out. Yeah it made you really jump in your play pen huh. Jack ass. Every album after that was the shit, until they TRIED to make party music, cause thats what was selling. Early WU beats were so grimey you couldn't even dance to the just nod your head and act crazy. It wasn't until the second wave of solo's when they went out of the Wu- camp for production elsewhere.
Reakwons Cream team=boringest beats I ever heard, killed himself.
WU-TANG+Trackmasters=Hot mess
Cappadonna raps fast with the brat? Don't think so...........
Old 08-13-03, 02:19 PM   #32
Content
Special Ghost To Blow

Text Record: 3-0
IP: C1DA C961

I Actually Liked Some Of Iron Flag...It Wasnt Horrible
ANd ODB Isnt Missed On The Album Either He Stuck His
Own Dick In His Ass When His Boys Were Tryin To Support Him

Emcee Abilities..Oh Yes..Before I Go To Sleep I Wish I Could
Sell Out The People Who Would Have Been In My Corner
For A Decade Strong And Then Some....Yea Thats Me Man...
A Dirt Mcgirt Rocafella Dame Dash Mind
Polluted "Foucsed Mayne" Groupie

Some Of Their Experminting Worked And The "W" Was
Heavily Slept On And Wasnt Horrible But Nine Emcees
Should Be Able To Be On Point For The Songs They Collab On

Ghost By Far Holds Down Their Real Sound..At Least On Supreme Clientele...He Broke Away On Bulletproof Wallets Halfway
Send a message via ICQ to Content Send a message via AIM to Content Send a message via Yahoo to Content   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-03, 02:44 AM   #33
XxxElakwenTxxX

IP: 8DA6 12A9

the sound's all changed now...but it's all good.. experimentation's what they're doin for them, not fans. but the wu will always be wu no matter what. i have the w and iron flag... and i like that rza can still put sounds into the tracks that'll give you goose bumps... but i guess we still fiendin' for that C.R.E.A.M. or Triumph sounds, huh?

they got some wac shit, but who doesn't have wack shit? even the greatest or one of them got wack shit!biggie and tupac.... ya, they had stupid tracks too.....

don't count the wu out. once they go back to how 36 chambers was,i guess it's wu-revolution all over again...

if not, wu is wu.no doubt....
Old 08-15-03, 03:23 PM   #34
Chaos

IP: 4E97 C1A7

from what i'm hearing in the media there ain't gonna be another Wu album period.
Old 08-15-03, 04:51 PM   #35
Ovadose

IP: 399E F0FD

aumb thread Wu Tang is 4ever
Old 08-15-03, 06:01 PM   #36
MR. LEGEND

Yeah I liked the way you stood strong and thoroughly explained your point. Your the DDDumbest thing in this thread....
Old 09-10-03, 10:28 AM   #37
Parallex
Light Weight

Text Record: 2-4
IP: 9B91 D0C6

I always liked wu-tang but they just started to repeat themselves. Love the early shit though, it can still stand up against any of todays shit
<marquee bgcolor="#000000">Free Agent</marquee>
Old 09-10-03, 11:29 AM   #38
Kost
Fern Gully

IP: 88F4 75D2

you guys are wu-tang band wagoners (aka your favorite song is triumph)

how you gonna hate iron flag...each track was a banger along with hot flows escept for the flava flav one...have you heard any new tracks from the wu?

i have...raekwon has 3 singles out and i promise you if you werent so hung up on hatin wu and go and actually try to find new wu you would sweat it...

rza is calling masta killa's upcommin albulm (due this fall) up there with cuban linx...ive heard 8 tracks of it and i think the statement is accurate...masta is commin with the old style of wu - not even trying to be jiggy or non of that bullshit/

meth has some good tracks commin out on tical 0 the prequel...

ghost and rae are commin out with another albulm, R.A.G.U. : Rae and Ghost United

obivously you guys are puttin no effort in findin out about this stuff, so to you wu band wagoners...suck my dads dick

Keepin It Real Dumb

The Creation
We Dont Need A Fuckin Crew Forum!
Kost
Send a message via AIM to Kost   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-03, 12:17 PM   #39
MR. LEGEND

I'm sayin, I loyal to an artist if they are loyal to me. I love the wu for their originality, and lyrical prowess. They turned on me talking about shakin ass and bling blingin'. So I'm not runnin out, takin off work, to buy one of their albums anymore. I will cop the bootlegg from now on just like I do everybody else I don't trust.
Old 09-10-03, 01:52 PM   #40
Tonya~Montana
*Is A Fake*

Text Record: 26-11

ghostface still tha illest outta them tho!!
Old 09-11-03, 01:49 AM   #41
K.O._Guy
SLIPPED

Text Record: 13-9
IP: 6FA7 7304

wu is da shit.....................ive heard the first single off meths album and iss dope, and i coppped the inspectah deck album which is ill...............so fuck yall hater
Old 09-11-03, 03:20 AM   #42
Otherwordz
Banned: Compromised Account

Ghostface-Bulletproof wallets was aiiight...I like 3-4 tracks on it...track 8 is my favorite..

Inspectah Decks album was hot in my opinion...he had some dope beats...

Meth alwayz comes nice...

GZA'z album Legend of the Liquid Sword was good...

Raekwan needs to stick with Ghost...

U-God is aiiight...

ODB alwayz sucked in my opinion...I still listen to Forever and I'm like "damn...ODB'z gah'bage"...

RZA will start sampling again...look at what happened to Mobb Deep after Infamy...that wack shit...they came back with some hot beats on Free Agents...RZA will do the same as Havoc did...

Wu-Tang has been around this long and they will return...woth or w/o ODB's wack sellout ass...
Send a message via AIM to Otherwordz Send a message via Yahoo to Otherwordz   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-03, 12:23 PM   #43
MR. LEGEND

^^^I gotta disagree, ol' dirty crazy ass style on his first album was bananas. He was definately deepend the core of wu-tangs dirty style. Return to the 36 chambers is a classic. His second album ahhhh so-so, hardly any RZA production, but the very young Neptunes saved it as an OK album. His last effort was a peice of shit, and think was just put together to get money while he was in jail. What they ALL fail to realize is that, the original formula is what makes them Legends. How many people would be mad if the came out with the same kinda beats on cuban lynx, tical, return to the 36. Man I was at the concert, and they did, all their solo shit, and we was like alright. But it got wild when they did the old shit
Old 09-11-03, 12:25 PM   #44
The Syndicate
Banned

Text Record: 1-0
IP: 4E62 F14F

everthin ya said is true.........................wu tang is officially old school now...........the present woo tang is all promotion and shit........too busy reppin the rec'companies........long live the wu tang not woo tang
Old 09-13-03, 04:01 AM   #45
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FFF2 6945

when 36 chambers came out i was like 6. so i was rockin the cd in 1st grade. nah jk. i bought that cd in nyc and honestly think that is one of the rawest cds. they could fuckin destroy nwa. they could take anybody with that shit.

and now on star trak you have dirt mcgirt bka odb rappin off some shit that doesnt even match his style. the latest joints on bet from rza and gza were wack. they sounded so generic compared to the shit they used to do. i really wish they stayed together and maintained their rawness.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote