RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Rule 0 0%
prophecy_06 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 09-20-03, 03:28 AM   #1
prophecy_06
BANNED

rule vs prophecy

IP: FF0B 4A2B

rules

25 lines MAX
u know tha rest.
i'ma drop

Old 09-20-03, 03:37 AM   #2
prophecy_06
BANNED

*takes mic, looks at Rule and laughs*

ayo, niggaz bout to witness the "X-ecution" of this "R"ecycled "U"sed "L"ine "E"mcee. this bitches shit original?...ha! everyline he bit from me.
he bout to get "beat" like his "H"and and "C"ock just got "abused"
couldn't get the "hint to quit" if i "force-fed him clues". my words will "cut through him" like "knives" leavin his "husband" without a "wife"
i "spit" my verse in da mic and "shoved down his throat" so he could "taste how ill my shit really is"...he could pay niggaz and still couldn't get a "dickride vote"
i "K"nocked this bitch "O"ut, left my words "runnin cross his eyes" left him "watchin my word-play"
"Redo" his "chords" like when "houses get re-wired" i read and admired his first verse, now hes gon' from bad steadily worse.
"changin styles" more than "prepubescents graduatin to adolescents"

Finisher
he was ill "momentarily"...get votes?...HA! rarely. had him so "dazed" he "foget" shit like a bad "anni-VERSE-ary"

Old 09-20-03, 11:57 AM   #3
rule
..Soft Focus..

IP: 263C 8D54

good spit man..heres myn...

the only way you beaten me is if you ghost writter was biggie or pac
you most not get a lot thinkin you can beat me while your b/fs tongue caught on ya cock
slurren words got 3 wins by battlin herbs on this net "game" are you insane
on the mic i aint playen im juz playen wit it to shuve up your ass where your dad like ta put it
choken from his come so how the hell you supose to spit your shit u gay..afraid of the clit
fuckin homo...didnt realize im'a volcana about to arupt...to put you surrounded by lava
then shoot a flow an drown you in my saliva...prove you remind me of the titanic
everything that was said was false..hit an iceburg known as rule an lost ya pulse
prophecy wants that new election to pass no its fianlly legal for him to marry his man
callen me gay...but i use my own hand...while you get another dude to beat your 1 inch stand
by any means man..you can say wutcha like...but just remember my wods be a knife
they'll slice your vertabrey an delay every word you say cause all you do is call me gay
so think about what your sdayin before you say it an it might make sence..
like god creating angels an gos sends..it aint believable so tyhat makes you...non-sence

good luck man lets the vote start..peace

Old 09-20-03, 12:46 PM   #4
prophecy_06
BANNED

uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Old 09-20-03, 05:10 PM   #5
prophecy_06
BANNED

Quote:
Originally posted by prophecy_06
uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..............................................

Old 09-20-03, 05:22 PM   #6
Funda-mentalz
BANNED: Biter

IP: 4418 7BA0

proph-your structure was fuck, but the other guy had strectched bars so you get the flow, i was feeling your punches alot more, you get the punches, your wordplay and vocab was better.

rule-you had good bar structure...had to shorten them tho

vote=prophecy...better overall verse.
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=80761

Old 09-20-03, 05:25 PM   #7
prophecy_06
BANNED

aight 1-0 uppin me aight. holla............................................. .................................................. .................................

Old 09-20-03, 05:58 PM   #8
Parallex
Light Weight

IP: 9B91 D0C6

Prophecy gets this, better flow and punches, those will win every time. Feeling this one, nice battle, kinda no-holds-barred
==============================================
Hit a battle up,
check my sig
<marquee bgcolor="#000000">Free Agent</marquee>

Old 09-20-03, 06:05 PM   #9
prophecy_06
BANNED

poll.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .........................

Old 09-20-03, 06:30 PM   #10
Orpheus Rex

IP: 3719 4D68

damn close battle...ima break this down

Flow: rule
Punches: prophecy
Personals: tie
Wordplay: prophecy
Overall: prophecy

Vote: prophecy_06

Old 09-20-03, 06:32 PM   #11
prophecy_06
BANNED

sill waitin for parallex to poll his vote. uppin............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........................................

Old 09-20-03, 08:40 PM   #12
Parallex
Light Weight

IP: 9B91 D0C6

polled, sorry it was l8 dawg!
================================================== ================================================== ======================================
<marquee bgcolor="#000000">Free Agent</marquee>

Old 09-20-03, 08:55 PM   #13
prophecy_06
BANNED

its aight............................................. .................................................. .......................

Old 09-20-03, 09:00 PM   #14
rule
..Soft Focus..

IP: 8E3C BD20

uppen for some votes ffaaakkk .................................................. .................................................. ...................................

Old 09-20-03, 09:41 PM   #15
-ElocuShun-

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

prophecy jus nipped this...........altho his lines were stretched and croppy his punches jus had more effect on me...........prophecy nxt time take " " out............dont worry this ain't sum newb tellin ya i been here for a while.....aight...no good rapper likes it.....

check this.......and hit it up....not ma best.but blah.....http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=80588

vote=prophecy