RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Lil_J_Clark 0 0%
Thorn 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-21-03, 10:54 PM   #16
Legendary_EmCee
BANNED

IP: 7D89 C5B2

definetly thorn in this one punches structure vocab and it was original lil j is a biter vote=Thorn

hit these links up please
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=86961

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=86845

Old 10-21-03, 11:07 PM   #17
spitit
And who are you?

IP: 6DED 74A3

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Old 10-21-03, 11:46 PM   #18
spitit
And who are you?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Old 10-22-03, 12:41 AM   #19
spitit
And who are you?

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________

Old 10-22-03, 12:58 AM   #20
X Ecution

IP: 4577 CD9A

I gotta say. Thorn came hard on this and his last line killed it. Lil J ya drop was garbage n bitteni think Thorn killed you on this though. Had better structure and creativity. His personals where better

Vote=thorn

Old 10-22-03, 01:08 AM   #21
RebelSoul
BANNED Cheater

IP: C9E3 41C0

thorn took this
punches=thorn
structure=thorn
everything- thorn
and if lil j was biting then thats even worse.....
vote=thorn

please vote on battle in my sig

Old 10-22-03, 07:47 AM   #22
spitit
And who are you?

didnt poll______________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___

Old 10-22-03, 08:07 AM   #23
V.A. $lim

IP: 920F 712D

Quote:
Originally posted by Lil_J_Clark
Are u afraid of a blade made of a razor with aids blood drippin from it rippin ya stomach from da waste up? U talk alot of junk but u was neva ill tho im strong enough to beat ya to death with a featha pillow... Tipped ova some cows just for a joke in his ass jumped up choked a giraffe snapped his neck broke it in half... Man i dont think this guy is well...Im high as hell..I beat cha with a live cat when im swingin him by his damn tail..cut cha neck off and glue ya head back and leave ya like dat... Im think im gonna take this hamma to ya knees so u can walk thru South Central Bleeding in Jeans...The Demon is here im screamin he's here im gonna rip his voice box out and scream in his ear...

that was all I need to read it was bitten from eminem and dude if your going to bite something atleast make sure you get the words right cause its tipped over some cows just for a joke and a laugh and its i'll beat ya to death with a live cat while I'm swinging him by his tail all the rest of it is fucked up to but I dont have time to write the whole fucking verse for you

so just because of biting off of eminem thorn wins

Old 10-22-03, 08:07 AM   #24
V.A. $lim

IP: 920F 712D

and here is on freepost so that I can actually do the fucking poll .................................................. .......