RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Brotha Lynch 1 16.67%
EyE QuE 5 83.33%
Voters: 6. You may not vote on this poll

Old 10-22-03, 10:26 PM   #1
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

EyE QuE Vs Brotha Lynch

IP: 1C25 9901

10 lines, check in, and i'll drop, drop tonight if possible.
~1~
Send a message via AIM to EyE QuE  
Old 10-22-03, 10:40 PM   #2
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

Hurry up and check in i'm ready to spit, just want some security that your gonna show up, thats what i do before i battle anyone dont take it as an offense or nuthin.
~1~
Old 10-22-03, 10:43 PM   #3
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

Damn i dont have time right now i'll do it later tonight or tomorrow after school. Fuck i hate when mom comes home and i'm in tha middle of sumthin lol.
~1~
Old 10-22-03, 10:43 PM   #4
Brotha Lynch
Banned: Cheater

IP: 4D62 B819

checkinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn nnnnnnnnnnnnnIM keying it NOW////////////////////////////////////////////

Old 10-22-03, 10:44 PM   #5
Brotha Lynch

Pussy
.................................................. ..........................'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!+++ ++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Old 10-23-03, 12:15 AM   #6
Condom_King
BANNED

IP: AECD 6EC4

come on im tryin to see dis shiet, eye que came nicely angainst anthro ybuyubuybbblilbhiiluuhojipij9ojio;;jioji;oji;oj;io ;on;jouhuhui;;huh

Old 10-23-03, 12:20 AM   #7
Mic~Chemist
Banned

^^HES OFFline but do u wanna spit aginst me
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........................

Old 10-23-03, 06:25 PM   #8
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

IP: F7A0 1DD0

Yo stop freepostin, i should start a new thread but i dont wanna go through all this bull shit again some i'm bout to drop, so from now untill he drops his verse hesitate on postin in this thread.
~1~
Old 10-23-03, 09:00 PM   #9
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

IP: A133 90F8

READ THA EXPLANATIONS TO UNDERSTAND THA MULTI'S

Ayo...

'Garden' block??? it'll fit nicely when i 'plant' some punches with a 'harvest' of uppercuts/
No need to call you names, Mind Theory did enough in tha mastered tha art sign ups/
It's 'clear' nobody likes you, so i'll just shatter your life like 'glass'/
Cuz steppin to me, is like 'sittin on eggs', i'm leavin 'shells in your ass'/
I seen your battles, wat tha fuck are you talkin about, your raps are irrelevant man/
And mine are 'face stompin' so when you fuck with me, you'll leave lookin like tha 'elephant man'/
Shit...i'm droppin you faster then a fly who swims in peroxide, and goes to cyanide to dry/
You came and went so quick like a whore house holdin a man with a small dick who committed a drive by/
I 'served you fast' handed you your ass so now they call me tha 'drive thru'/
Your a 'crazy miss daisy' and i'm tha 'nigga that drived you'/

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=86089 <--------- Mastered Tha Art Sign Ups

Elephant man- tha freak show guy with tha huge face, for those who didn't know just incase.

You came and went so quick like a whore house holdin a man with a small dick who committed a drive by/

Explanation: came and went fast like a drive by/man with a small dick in a whore house. And i used tha term holding as hiding like someone hidin from tha cops for doin a crime/drive by.

Your a 'crazy miss daisy' and i'm tha 'nigga that drived you'/

Explanation: Y'all seen miss daisy....well i used drived like i drove him crazy, with a multi so it sounds good like that cat that drove her around all tha time lol, damn i'm fuckin sick. Goodluck.
~1~
Old 10-23-03, 09:05 PM   #10
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

Eww....i'm sick lol that was fuckin dope, uppin for your verse^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-23-03, 09:21 PM   #11
GameTime
Banned: Compromised Account

IP: 1859 6918

a confindent man....sorry for the freepost but either eye q hit this up or brotha lynch u needa up our battle cuz i used my ups.....

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...66&pagenumber=2
Send a message via AIM to GameTime  
Old 10-23-03, 09:33 PM   #12
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

Lol look at tha posts son i cant do it and neither can he, go ask for dick ride somewhere else, uppin for dis kid^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 10-24-03, 01:18 AM   #13
Brotha Lynch

IP: 410A 85CC

WHo u tryna lie to,u aint no Text King All my Personals are facts//
PLus ya eye que is 45 so u gunna have a hard time bein League Champ//
THis kids 1-0 so he thinks hes a big shot tryna call his verse Sik r u stoned//
Ya level compaired to mine is like how far you are from reachin the throne//
Harass this Flawed passive broad excuse for a MAN,Your a Bitch so Tears well up when you hear the bar that's Next/
Juan The type of cat that lost virginity to his brother durin' bondage sex/
Your style is STRETCH BARS so I'ma pull yo' DECCED CARDS with Lines more sicc than your Mom's stretch Marks/
Fucc 'schooling you ''....''YOU FAILED''...I'ma "R.I.P" this kids WRITTEN before the test starts/
Lynch will expose this "VET"just take a look at his trash scripts/
Even if you "wrote your verse" in "mascarra"You still couldn't "make up" for your Wackniss/
I'll make yo' whole fuccing familly have a blacc out...blow the bacc out - I'm front line nigga you take the back route/
Juan you prolly masturbating RIGHT NOW...with yo' SACC out

Votes

Old 10-24-03, 05:38 PM   #14
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

IP: D330 8F54

LMAO who tha fuck is juan??????? And for an addition i know what your doin, cuz thats a vet stratagie. Swayin votes in your verse...clever but i prove my personals right there, learned that over experience youngsta.
~1~
Old 10-24-03, 06:07 PM   #15
Peril Eyez

IP: 399E F0FD

retired champ?? cause your talkin lik you 35..... step it up to audio already... but you ver se did come harder i cant take that from you

Lynch last line was nasty,, whole ver se shoulda been lik dat...

vote: Eye

dont post refrences on your punches... if someone dont get it they dont deserve to know/........werd

test ya skillz... holla back