RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Member Mugshots
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-30-03, 10:33 PM   #46
frozen with heat
Flyweight

Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: B89D 4D65

lol
Old 11-01-03, 12:51 PM   #47
Cave Canem

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 3C73 5DDB

Quote:
Originally posted by Johnny 6-feet
oh no, im getting text abuse from 14 year old internet gangstas! what shall i do? what?? there life OUTSIDE THE NET? yay!

and british babes are far finer than those fat bitches who populate america you loud, illiterate, ignorant, thick as shit yankies. go borrow your fathers gun and blow away your high schools or something.

Babes Huh? Ahahahaha.....

[Shao Khan:]Don't Make Me Laugh....Again....

But I'll Admit There's A Lot Of Fat Bitches Nowdays.....

There's Also Thick Ones..........U Wouldn't Know Anything About That

Last edited by Cave Canem : 11-01-03 at 12:53 PM.
Old 11-01-03, 01:05 PM   #48
I.M.LEERY

IP: 06FE 7553

^ Word
Old 11-01-03, 02:08 PM   #49
Johnny 6-feet

IP: A9F4 5CAA

light years ahead? in what? gun fatalities and racial intolerance? or media paranoia and exploitation of peoples dreams? if having shit reality tv programmes and the biggest dipshit leader on planet earth is progress, i'll stick in the stone age thanks.

you children are the reason most emcees with actual talent, such as myself, barely post on here anymore. have fun bathing in a pool of wack juice you fucking idiots.

consider yourselves owned.
Old 11-02-03, 12:14 AM   #50
MultiVersEal
Banned: Compromised Account

Text Record: 3-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FFF2 6945

lol actual talent? have you heard yourself? you need some fuckin zoloft or somethin. honestly you can point out all the bad shit but the point here is that you blow.
Send a message via AIM to MultiVersEal   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-03, 02:54 PM   #51
Cave Canem

Quote:
light years ahead? in what? gun fatalities and racial intolerance? or media paranoia and exploitation of peoples dreams? if having shit reality tv programmes and the biggest dipshit leader on planet earth is progress, i'll stick in the stone age thanks.

you children are the reason most emcees with actual talent, such as myself, barely post on here anymore. have fun bathing in a pool of wack juice you fucking idiots.

consider yourselves owned.

Ha! Ha! How About Yo' Homo Ass Name Those So Called Talented UK MC's Who Can Rip Anybody From The US, So I Can Laugh My Ass Off Again....Ahahahaha
Old 11-18-03, 11:29 AM   #52
O Healthy Begin
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: C22E FA17

not wot i was xpecting
Old 12-05-03, 07:05 PM   #53
Midniite

IP: C43B 734E

hahaha, ereyone knos americas a gay country, omg i WISH u yanks cud see how much ure clowned in the uk. by the way, america is just gay, plus u all sound like fuckin bellends, n did u kno that homosexuals in the uk have the same voices as yanks? hmm dunt the prove sumthin? that america is of course GAY!
Old 12-06-03, 04:27 AM   #54
EyE QuE
Eye......N......Stine

Text Record: 21-8
IP: 45A3 B7E5

Ummm^^^^ Herb, yeah except brits are all straight pussy right??
~1~
Send a message via AIM to EyE QuE   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-03, 01:19 PM   #55
Johnny 6-feet

IP: A9F4 5CAA

brits founded your country kid. you are the product of our countries jizz so shut the fuck up.

straight pussy? you KNOW our S.A.S. trains your fucking CIA right? you KNOW we were in charge of things in the recent Iraq conflict coz your soldiers were too fucking stupid to know who to shoot at?

you prolly one of those fat, loud, obnoxious americans destined to be on a chat-show for being obese or having kids who are out of control, desperate for your 15 minutes of fame. your presidents a fuckwit, your beer is crap and you've got one of worst football teams in the world (football, as in, that sport you play with your FEET which was invented 900 years ago). on top of that, your average educational scores are lower in almost every subject in almost every country in europe.

FUCK YOU.
Old 12-07-03, 07:53 AM   #56
Midniite

IP: C43B 734E

^^well said mate.

1 last thing...Bowling For Columbine, that film proves how gay and thick americans r, hmm, 11 thousand killed each year by guns, what an amazing country to live in, fuckin dickheads.

oh and that twat thats in charge of the NRA is a full on prick, ''uhhh the reason americans r killing each other more than other countries is cuz of our violent history'' . what a idiot, look at britain n germany .u dickheads weve got wayyyyy more violent history than americans n we dont go round killin each otha, not 11 thousand a year! how gay can a country get, yea lets all salute that ugly ass flag n be proud of a country that is killin itself and r all thick cunts. FUCK AMERICA!

Last edited by Midniite : 12-07-03 at 07:59 AM.
Old 12-07-03, 04:20 PM   #57
Cave Canem

#1. I Don't Give A Damn If 'Yanks' Have Gay Accents Because I'm Not From That Area Plus I Don't Dickride.......

#2. You Know Who Gay Americans Sound Like? Brits.......Mainly Because Of Their LISPS.....Ahahaha....Plus U Cats Call Each Other "MATE"........AHHHH, DAMN THAT'S GAY!!!

#3. Look At The UK's Sense Of Fashion....Ahahaha....We Got U Homos Tryna Rock Everything We Bring Into Style.......Cause Yall Never Gave Shit A Style & We All Know It........

#4. Where Did Hip-Hop Start? In New York, That's Right.......A YANK!!! By Some Of Those Peeps With The 'Gay' Accents....Ha! Ha! & Unlike The UK We Don't Have One Type Of Accent So That Rules Out Your "the whole country is gay because of the way yanks speak"....

#5. America Isn't A Country Built Off Dickridin' & Gay Principles...Well That's A Lie......Peeps Dickride Like A MUHFUCKA.....The Same As You're Doin' The UK........Do You Really Think Any Of Us Give A Damn About "Saluting A Flag"? Ha! Ha! That's U Croquet & Cricket Playin' Bitches.....Ahahahahaha....U Brits Are Too Damn Patriotic........

#6. The Tight Jeans Style Shit Been Went Out.......But A Lot Of U Fags Still Rockin' Jeans So Nut-Huggin' That Zippin' Them Bitches Is Like Stickin' Ya Dick & Balls In A Guillotine.......

#7. Oh No! Over 11 Thousand Gun Deaths?!! What SHALL WE DO!!!

Ahahaha......Please...The U.S. Has About 293 Million People.....So Let's Overrestimate To 12 Thousand....Which Means That U'd Have To Multiply That By Over 24 Thousand & 400 *Times To Come Close To Killin' Everybody......Ahaha........

#8. When Did Killin' People Become A Homosexual Trend? It Didn't......

& When Are You English Cats Going To Learn NEW ENGLISH?

Besides.........All The Power-Hungry Dictators & Military/Political Murderers Were From Your Side Of The World......Hitler...Mussolini...Stalin...Hussein.. ..Mao...Idi Amin....Samuel Doe.....Ghenghis Khan.....& All Those Kings Who've Killed People For Fun....& Heirs Who Murdered Relatives To Become Ruler & Shit..........Your World Is Violent Too, Fags........But Keep In Mind That The U.S. Is 1 & A Half Times The Size Of Western Europe With A Larger Variety Of Ethnic Groups & A Larger Population Than Your Country Once Again........

That's Right, It's Much Smaller & Is Mainly White English........So You're Bound To Get Along Better With Ease.......

Last edited by Cave Canem : 12-07-03 at 04:40 PM.
Old 12-07-03, 07:33 PM   #58
<BTY>
BANNED

Text Record: 0-0
IP: 74E1 072B

That was pretty pointless
Old 12-11-03, 12:54 PM   #59
Johnny 6-feet

IP: 224F DCB8

Quote:
Originally posted by Cave Canem
#1. I Don't Give A Damn If 'Yanks' Have Gay Accents Because I'm Not From That Area Plus I Don't Dickride.......

#2. You Know Who Gay Americans Sound Like? Brits.......Mainly Because Of Their LISPS.....Ahahaha....Plus U Cats Call Each Other "MATE"........AHHHH, DAMN THAT'S GAY!!!

#3. Look At The UK's Sense Of Fashion....Ahahaha....We Got U Homos Tryna Rock Everything We Bring Into Style.......Cause Yall Never Gave Shit A Style & We All Know It........

#4. Where Did Hip-Hop Start? In New York, That's Right.......A YANK!!! By Some Of Those Peeps With The 'Gay' Accents....Ha! Ha! & Unlike The UK We Don't Have One Type Of Accent So That Rules Out Your "the whole country is gay because of the way yanks speak"....

#5. America Isn't A Country Built Off Dickridin' & Gay Principles...Well That's A Lie......Peeps Dickride Like A MUHFUCKA.....The Same As You're Doin' The UK........Do You Really Think Any Of Us Give A Damn About "Saluting A Flag"? Ha! Ha! That's U Croquet & Cricket Playin' Bitches.....Ahahahahaha....U Brits Are Too Damn Patriotic........

#6. The Tight Jeans Style Shit Been Went Out.......But A Lot Of U Fags Still Rockin' Jeans So Nut-Huggin' That Zippin' Them Bitches Is Like Stickin' Ya Dick & Balls In A Guillotine.......

#7. Oh No! Over 11 Thousand Gun Deaths?!! What SHALL WE DO!!!

Ahahaha......Please...The U.S. Has About 293 Million People.....So Let's Overrestimate To 12 Thousand....Which Means That U'd Have To Multiply That By Over 24 Thousand & 400 *Times To Come Close To Killin' Everybody......Ahaha........

#8. When Did Killin' People Become A Homosexual Trend? It Didn't......

& When Are You English Cats Going To Learn NEW ENGLISH?

Besides.........All The Power-Hungry Dictators & Military/Political Murderers Were From Your Side Of The World......Hitler...Mussolini...Stalin...Hussein.. ..Mao...Idi Amin....Samuel Doe.....Ghenghis Khan.....& All Those Kings Who've Killed People For Fun....& Heirs Who Murdered Relatives To Become Ruler & Shit..........Your World Is Violent Too, Fags........But Keep In Mind That The U.S. Is 1 & A Half Times The Size Of Western Europe With A Larger Variety Of Ethnic Groups & A Larger Population Than Your Country Once Again........

That's Right, It's Much Smaller & Is Mainly White English........So You're Bound To Get Along Better With Ease.......

1) dunno about the accents thing.

2) brits dont have lisps dipshit, as far as gay accents go, i think the southern states have that one covered. and "mate" is our slang, now calling someone "dawg", thats really retarded.

3) no, we rock our own style you fucking fuckwit, most of the sport companies are european based. so you're wrong there.

4) damn youre stupid, if you had the fog cleared out of your head you'd know that tv is bullshit, brits dont have one accent (although everyone in american proggrammes sound like they from new york), you want the list? it'd take all day. yup, hip-hop started in new york and was adapted by Uk emcees who laced it with more original lyrics.

5) brits aren't patriotic, except when it comes to rugby (you know we refers to american football as "rugby for pussies" because of that faggot-like armor you wear?). and america was built off slavery, murder and lying which are just fucked up pronciples.

6) we'd actually give a fuck about this one. if we cared what you thought about our fashion. i refer you to number 3.

7) thats expenentially higher (which means a lot more per 100/1000/etc) than any other country in the world and its still on the rise. because you guys are a nation of hate filled motherfuckers who are gonna finally wipe each other out when a paranoid fuck gets his hands on an a-bomb.

8) ???

we got our own slang fuckface, thats why we dont speak americanised english.

power hungry murderers? what about clinton in the koresh incident? what about both bushes (a couple of cunts)? what about every president who allowed the slaughter of the native americans to take place?

europe has twice the population of america and a larger ethnic variety to boot.

p.s. your shit has just been ruined, have a nice day.

and somebody close this thread. too much freepostong going on in here.
Old 12-14-03, 12:53 PM   #60
Cave Canem

Quote:

1) dunno about the accents thing.

[color=blood red]Coo....[/color]

2) brits dont have lisps dipshit, as far as gay accents go, i think the southern states have that one covered. and "mate" is our slang, now calling someone "dawg", thats really retarded.

[color=blood red]I'm Sure U Don't......I Just Wanted To Show U How Easy It Is To Stereotype.....But Callin' Another Male "Mate" Is Still Gay & That "Dawg" Shit Is Retarded......[/color]

3) no, we rock our own style you fucking fuckwit, most of the sport companies are european based. so you're wrong there.

[color=blood red]What Does Sports Companies Have To Do With Style?[/color]

4) damn youre stupid, if you had the fog cleared out of your head you'd know that tv is bullshit, brits dont have one accent (although everyone in american proggrammes sound like they from new york), you want the list? it'd take all day. yup, hip-hop started in new york and was adapted by Uk emcees who laced it with more original lyrics.

[color=blood red]^^^UK MC's Didn't Do Shit.....I'm Sure There's Probably Some With Talent But Most Of The Ones UK Heads Usually Name Are WACK.....[/color]

5) brits aren't patriotic, except when it comes to rugby (you know we refers to american football as "rugby for pussies" because of that faggot-like armor you wear?). and america was built off slavery, murder and lying which are just fucked up pronciples.

[color=blood red]I Don't Give A Damn About American Football.......& As Far As "Principles" Go, I Remember When The Brits Tried To Tax Americans Just Because THEY Were Goin' Broke.....Ahahaha...How Can U Tax A Whole Country Of Peeps Just Because The One U Live In Is Going Broke? The Brits Might Have Funded Some Heads To Start Colonies In The US But They Didn't Build Shit, Some Of The Colonies In The US Were Started By Independent Groups; Not The British Government (They Just Stole It & Etc..), & U Talk About "America Is Built Off Principles Of Slavery, Murder, & Lying".........Maybe But It Came FROM THE BRITS!! Dumb Ass...Ha! Ha!

Ever Heard Of Feudalism? & Like I Said, How Many Dictators Killed Other Dictators Or Relatives For More Power?
[/color]

6) we'd actually give a fuck about this one. if we cared what you thought about our fashion. i refer you to number 3.

[color=blood red]Whatever U Say, Dummy.....[/color]

7) thats expenentially higher (which means a lot more per 100/1000/etc) than any other country in the world and its still on the rise. because you guys are a nation of hate filled motherfuckers who are gonna finally wipe each other out when a paranoid fuck gets his hands on an a-bomb.

[color=blood red]Like I Said, No Other Country Has Such A Large Blend Of Different Ethnic Groups & U Better Hope Not About That Bomb.......Otherwise U Might As Well Prepare To Die Now........Cause The Radiation Will Eventually Drift All The Way Around The World.....[/color]

8) ???

we got our own slang fuckface, thats why we dont speak americanised english.

power hungry murderers? what about clinton in the koresh incident? what about both bushes (a couple of cunts)? what about every president who allowed the slaughter of the native americans to take place?

europe has twice the population of america and a larger ethnic variety to boot.

p.s. your shit has just been ruined, have a nice day.

[color=blood red]OK, U Have Your Own Slang, Dickhead.......But Like I Said About Slavery, Murdering Of Native Americans To Acquire Land Were Traits Passed Onto Americans By The British Since That's Basically What The Fuck Everyone Was Back Then......

Now This Is Just Sad Though.......U Compare The Clinton/Branch Davidians Incident To Hitler/Stalin/Mussolini & Etc.? HA! HA! HA! Pleeeease, They're Not EVEN CLOSE! At Least Clinton's Decisions Saved A Few People & They Took Time To Try Negotiating (Almost 2 Months)........

Is That Even Close To Any Of Those People I Named? Hell No......

& Now Last But Not Least........The Ethnic Groups......U Said "Europe Has A Larger Variety Of Ethnic Groups" Which I Don't Doubt........But They Don't LIVE AROUND EACH OTHER! See What I'm Sayin'.......In The US U Could Have Black Panthers & KKK Livin' Next Door To Each Other......

Black Muslims, Catholics, & Christians Livin' Next To Each Other......

African-Americans, Italians, & Koreans Livin' Next To Each Other......

Jews & Neo-Nazis......Etc....

While U Have The British In The United Kingdom.....The Spanish In Spain.....The French In France.....The German In Germany......The Russians (Asian But Considered European) In Russia......

I'm Not Sayin' A Neo-Nazi & Jew Can't Live Next To Each Other In Europe, But It'd Be Less Likely.......

You Have Your Religions.....

You Have Your Accents.......

You Have Certain Standards U Live By & Shit......

America.....Only Has One Standard......"Get Rich Or Die Trying".....

Due To The Principles That Founded This Country......We Want It All........

So Yes, We're A Greedy, Evil, & Conceited Ass Country.........But The UK Is The Same Damn Way.......Their Only Goal Is To Achieve The Status Of Being A Great Or The Greatest Power In The World.....

& So Is Almost Any Other Country That Participated In The World Wars.....

Only Difference Is That Europe Has Had Waaaaay More Wars Within Itself Than The Whole Damn Western Hemisphere......Due To The Power-Hungry Leaders.......

Now U May Close The Thread......

Or Try To Debate More & Lose......
[/color]

Last edited by Cave Canem : 12-14-03 at 01:01 PM.