RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-03-03, 07:55 PM   #1
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

Text Record: 3-6
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
Hate

IP: 4577 CD9A

Replied to:

MCM - just a whack verse i wrote
kmfrob - Lucid Blackness
RnC - For the cause

Aight....its been awhile since I've written a piece...been takin a break....but check this out an lemme know how ya'll feel about it....

I see it in the eyes of the devil...which explains the difference between heaven and hell
The tension clinched fist aggression...with the sensation of anger beginning to swell
They dwell upon my presence...ignore me when I speak...push me out of their way to get by
Why try to defy my being...fingers pointed in my direction with the feel of a heartless cry
Am I living a lie?...Constantly criticized about my words an all the drama that I'm bringing to life
I only wanted to fly right...but they wanted me to barrel down into the ground without puttin up a fight
Destroying a light that once made my future look bright...I ask myself what has come over the world
A battle between the highest of lords...still I do not understand why I was chosen to be the one to award
Like a sword in the stone...I'm not here standing alone...the evil itself is witnessed daily
I look at the reflection of a normal person lookin back at me askin...why do they hate me?
Equally...I am no better than the man next to me...every person has something that makes them unique
It could be the way that you speak...or maybe your double jointed at the elbows and feet
You must remember this speech...important to me...you must never judge any book by its cover
Because looks are only skin deep...and a undiscovered world is found under
Hate is not an illness...but yet an excuse for fulfillness of anothers problem they battle endless
Together we can win this...say thanks for what you are given and continue to be ambitious
We can't grant wishes...natural talent you were handed but expand it...lifes not easy...make it a challenge
You'll get past it...the word that says more than a thousand...but causes a severe amount of damage
Salvage yourself for a moment...rise your head up and believe in yourself and dreams you will achieve
Look back at the fingers pointed at you...quick to remember...that HATE is only SKIN DEEP!

<font color="red"><font face="comic sans"><center>An you thought I was wack?</center></font>

<h2><font color="blue"><center>-- Merkin You One Line At A Time --</font></center></h>

<center>www.soundclick.com/tripmarxx</center>
Old 11-03-03, 08:00 PM   #2
WORD~PERFECT

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 19AF 50C1

THIS WAS A REAL TIGHT READ AND I HAVE TO SHOW LOVE ...INNER STRUGGLE REALITY AND LYRICAL DELIVERY ALL WORKED WELL FOR YOU
Old 11-03-03, 08:38 PM   #3
.D. CYPHA
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
IP: ABE5 5A5C

ok, that was nice..from "together we can win this"to the end was my favorite part of it. keep it comin
Old 11-03-03, 08:42 PM   #4
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

Thanks ya'll..........appriciate it......but can some of ya'll get deeper with the piece if ya feelin it?

<font color="red"><font face="comic sans"><center>An you thought I was wack?</center></font>

<h2><font color="blue"><center>-- Merkin You One Line At A Time --</font></center></h>

Old 11-04-03, 12:49 PM   #5
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

uppin this piece

Old 11-04-03, 10:30 PM   #6
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

IP: C1DA C961

Uppin this piece again.....sum of ya'll check it out

Old 11-07-03, 01:50 PM   #7
Trip Marxx
Light Weight

uppin this piece.....

Old 11-07-03, 03:04 PM   #8
NewPort
Banned: Permanent

Text Record: 64-8
IP: 3A1D AC66

Not Bad.. Could Use Sum Work
But Overall Not A Bad Drop...
Not Great, But Dont Get Me Wrong
You Got Potential, Just Gotta Keep
Up On Your Game.. N' Elevate Sum

Hook Up Sum Feed Back Here
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/showthread.php?
Old 11-08-03, 11:40 PM   #9
Ken Dawg

Text Record: 0-1
IP: 32D9 0BD3

Agree with above..elevate and you got potential..I was feeling it..peace