RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > Textual Releases > Poetic Scriptures
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-10-03, 01:05 PM   #1
lil_roxy
New to RB

Text Record: 0-0
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
life’s LABELing factory

IP: 5587 5814

12:38 groups of 5 bunches chatting and tucking into there lunches
split from tha others sitting wit hunches like packs of herds wit grudges
the atmosphere never fully peaceful always someone deceitful
each reacting wit there peoples they comfortable coz they all equal
no admission or permission to cross each others fences
sky high with personal defenses not at all socially attentive
emotionally they don’t give a shit as long as they are were they fit
well where think they do coz they never try and test tha limits

tha 1st group dressed all dark its the Goths n Metlers meeting part
he’s closely into art, he acts emotionless but he’s a real expresser at heart
parents wonder were did there parenting slip-up, and how bad was there luck
their marriage is failing buy he never got told, and this leads him to his self struck mold
he doesn’t know what and who to be, so he only could express him self darkly
locks himself in his black n white room, plays a lil iron maiden turns up tha volume

next the fresh pretty young ladies, who change there collage dates daily
people say maybe its coz she think they are better than younger boys be
she want the nice cars and money, she thinks she deserve being called honey
but its not like she doesn’t get enough love, the school have to respect her even tha thugs
coz if she didn’t keep give daddy hugs then tha school couldn’t get tha computers and plugs
even the football teams uniform, coz daddy’s money keeps out the windy rainstorms

a skate board passes ma path, its glides towards the entrance of tha music class
I glance at the ‘skaters’ and ‘punk-rockers’ place, sitting player guitar n bass
He’s Lost in his dreams of being famous, writing hit singles that turn contagious
A tour bus full of groupies thriving on for success, and making sure his bands called ‘the best’
For some reason he look outrageously calm, collective in his world but still recognized as a jack ass
He does crazy stunts to impress the girl he wanted, she wanted his other side then tha 1 he flaunted
she was the girl in all his lyrics, but she though of him as a friend and never anything of it

2nd to last I passed the hip-hoppers, chilling with there boom box bopping
she was outgoing but peacefully shaped, bruised knuckles from beating her life from hate
she had her own opinion and was never scared to show, she was taught to being from tha ghetto
everyone’s for them self but she cared for more, tried to give everyone love but her heart was torn
coz she never received nutin back, so she smoke to relax and fixated on rap

and the last was the lost soul, I’m confused of which world I should involve
she sits wit people but feels alone, they want her to be like them but she cant clone
she tries to fit in different groups but she rejected, changes her ways to see if its effective
coz all she wanna do is get along wit everyone, ima peace keeper from when she begun
looks are deceiving n all they do is judge, she would hate back but she cant hold a grudge
they jut kick her when she attempts it, don’t believe her when she’s nice for there benefit

Stop hating on each other, discriminating ,evaluating what’s wrong and making me feel so small
If I had Gods Hands I’d demand a remand on this land and you wouldn’t be here at all
I DON’T GET THIS world I DON’T UNDERSTAND people
I DON’T UNDERSTAND Stereotypes WHY CANT WE ALL BE peaceful

But I suppose if this label factory got closed
We wouldn’t be the unique person we each chose.
Old 11-13-03, 03:55 AM   #2
lil_roxy
New to RB

IP: 674D 47C1

uppin
Old 11-13-03, 06:17 AM   #3
The Necromancer
Atra Ludio or Hip-Hop?

Text Record: 2-1
IP: CEF5 716F

Y'know I had this comic I worked on a few years back. I called it Society's Standards. Occasionally I still use a lot of characters from the original comic. And y'know, the comic was specificly about this. It was specificly about how there are all these different clicks, stereotypical groups of kids at school, and how everyone needs to stop hating on each other because it's pointless.

And I think you were really able to capture that feeling of lunch time at school. Cause really it's like this in just about every school there is. Although at my school, I was the closest thing to a goth and I was the one listening to Hip-Hop so.. ::Shrugs::. Actually, I never even ate lunch. I was part of the "I don't give a fuck" group, and went to a friends house during lunch. But I know enough about people to know how the whole stereotyping thing goes on.

~Irenic~
Old 11-14-03, 08:38 PM   #4
rule
..Soft Focus..

Text Record: 21-12
IP: 1B3B C284

this was long ass shit, LOL, but perfect, i felt a lot of people go through these struggles and are afraid to admit it or talk bout it, i liked hoe you did it was a great read it showed you have good intelligance for things around you and are not worried to display your true thoughts great work pc
Old 11-16-03, 06:00 PM   #5
lil_roxy
New to RB

IP: 5587 5814

yeh true what you say The Necromancer good to know we think alike.aww thanx rule you make me feel smart saying i have a good intelligence, deffernetly made me smile! thanx alot for tha replys you two, much love
peace~roX~