RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Aragorn 0 0%
YungHeadwrecka 5 100.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-24-03, 11:59 PM   #16
Quelude

IP: 4584 DED9

Man calm down with all these useless posts. Let the people vote. With all those post up there people gone think the battle is over with. Calm yo overly agressive ass down and see what happens.

Old 11-25-03, 12:00 AM   #17
DeadlySpitta
Middle Weight

IP: 2283 F828

Aight.... Yung had decent vocab and punches but ur structure was lackin.... u can work on that later. Aragorn, u had decent vocab and punches too and ur structure was better. But tha only thing is that ur punches didnt hit hard like Lewis when he knocked out Tyson. So y'all both can work on sumthin. I know Aragorn is capable of sum flows and so is Yung. So dont hold y'all selves back. Just let it out. but my vote goes to Yung. VOTE - YungHeadwrecka
Send a message via AIM to DeadlySpitta Send a message via Yahoo to DeadlySpitta  
Old 11-25-03, 12:02 AM   #18
1liner

IP: 40AD D46D

damn Aragon i thought u woulda done ya homework and seen this kid aint weak

Flow
Punches
Personal-none
Structure-both fux up-but Yungs was easier to read

overall--- yung

stay up yung

Old 11-25-03, 12:10 AM   #19
jego
BANNED

IP: 7733 7AF9

damn. this was close. young came with tight rhymes and good skill with the whole first section, that was the strongest part of the verse...plus the finisher. only thing it lacked was personal shit. Which aragorn completely utilized by dissin on young with his gangsta avatar. still fuckin decidin who won. flow and structure was all equal.
*re-reading*
shiiit. aragorn had such a tight finisher. but the rest of the verse just barely didnt edge up to young. dont get me wrong Aragorn spit ill, i think he just underestimated young so didnt spit as advanced rhymes but still had a tight idea. couldnt match up to that whittyness of younghead. nice one both a yall

sorry A, i was feelin ur verse alot but,

my vote: headwrecka

real tight close battle--liked it cuz it was close based on different elements.

yo both of yall hit this up...

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=93693
Send a message via AIM to jego  
Old 11-25-03, 12:26 AM   #20
Slim Thug

IP: C22E 813F

Say A No matter where this goes im not hatin no mo good battle man ur givin me a run and provin to me that I aint as ill as I thought.

Old 11-25-03, 12:53 AM   #21
executive
That's The Bad Guy

IP: 94FD 5002

ok i think young takes this cuz he had better rhymes and better style........i didnt like argons opener wasnt to appealing....and his rhymes were rough...
Send a message via AIM to executive  
Old 11-25-03, 01:17 AM   #22
TAG
Up and comming

IP: 92D7 C649

Opener: Yung
Closer: Yung
Punches: Yung
Personals: Aragorn
Flow: Aragorn
Win: Yung
Both of yall gotta thro some harder punches and more personals. Hit this up please http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=94196
Send a message via AIM to TAG