RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-04-03, 01:39 AM   #31
Ike_Anrap
BANNED

Text Record: 2-1
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 4F5F 03A0

..the fat fuck should've stayed down...big black nigga..
Old 12-04-03, 02:48 AM   #32
Axiom
Adage, Aphorism, Maxim.

Text Record: 20-2
IP: 6085 CBEB

OK... Everyone Has Their Own Interpretation Of The Video Obviously. My Brother Is A Police Officer So I Might Have A Biased View On This Incident... But I Think The Officers Didn't Use Extreme Force. I've Watched The Tape Twice Now... And This Is What I See. I See Two 200 Pound MAX Officer And A Huge 350+ Pound Man That Is Trippin Out On Drugs. From Stories My Brother Has Told Me, He's Encountered People On The Streets On PCP And He's Seen Them Shot With Bean Bag Bullets From Shotguns Numerous Times And They Don't Go Down. He's Seen Them Sprayed With Pepper Spray, They Don't Go Down. Only Thing That Even Phases Them ARE The Baton Sticks. Back To The Video... I Saw The Man Trying To Clothesline The Two Officers So They Beat Him. I Then Saw The Man Fall To The Ground But He Kept Attemptin To Get Up So They Kept Beatin Him. In Fact, He Did Succeed In Getting To His Feet And They Kept Beatin Him. Finally, More Police Officers Showed Up And They Finally Wrestled Him To The Ground... And The Batons Were Put Away. So I Don't See Where These Cries Of "Excessive Force" Or Coming From.

And I'm Spent...
*Drops 2 Cents*
Old 12-04-03, 08:36 AM   #33
Theo Ginn

Text Record: 0-1
IP: DF7B C8F7

Word the cops did the right thing...more burgers for us...the dude was 350 pounds...if he started runnin hed prob die plus he was fucked on coke n pcp..his heart wudda gone if he sat down...
Old 12-04-03, 09:08 AM   #34
PostMan

IP: 9588 E886

Axe Um has a good point. but look at it like this. id understand the beating if it were one 200 pound cop. but remember these were TWO trained officers. your cop is a brother so you should know the stuff they teach. knee to back grab one arm elbow to neck then hand cuffs. i dont care if he was yukazuna he wouldnt have got out of that. and yes he was on pcp. so really its hard for me to call..... i just get tired of police harassment.
Old 12-04-03, 09:25 AM   #35
self
one wink

Text Record: 2-0
IP: B691 B3C4

Quote:
Originally posted by M16TROOPER
i seen this.seen the video on the news.and i think the officers did the right thing.350 pound man took a swing at an officer and wanted to run,becuz he had a good amount of cocaine on him.so another officer had to step in to help his partner,becuz 350 pound man vs. ur average size man,do the math,yeah they beat him down,but the dude kept on FIGHTING,he wouldnt stop swinging,even when they were on the ground,just put urself in the officers position,theres a big ass man trying to kill u,and u have kids,so its either u or him,and that 350 pound guy died becuz he had an enlarge heart,so him struggling with the cops killed him,not the body blows,the man is 350 pounds,not 100 pounds so those body blows wouldnt kill him becuz of all that fat...i dont normally take cops side,becuz i been harrassed so many times,with my frends for nothing,but this time in my eyes they did the right thing..

This my friends, is a kid who has never been arrested, or any involvement with police. OR he lives in a gated community where the biggest police involvement is who stole the $90 calculator of the geek.
Send a message via AIM to self   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-03, 09:32 AM   #36
self
one wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Axe E. Um
He's Encountered People On The Streets On PCP And He's Seen Them Shot With Bean Bag Bullets From Shotguns Numerous Times And They Don't Go Down. He's Seen Them Sprayed With Pepper Spray, They Don't Go Down. Only Thing That Even Phases Them ARE The Baton Sticks. Back To The Video... I Saw The Man Trying To Clothesline The Two Officers So They Beat Him. I Then Saw The Man Fall To The Ground But He Kept Attemptin To Get Up So They Kept Beatin Him. In Fact, He Did Succeed In Getting To His Feet And They Kept Beatin Him. Finally, More Police Officers Showed Up And They Finally Wrestled Him To The Ground... And The Batons Were Put Away. So I Don't See Where These Cries Of "Excessive Force" Or Coming From.

And I'm Spent...
*Drops 2 Cents*

My cousin is a cop.

When a man strung out on drugs refuses to give up, you don't contintue to beat him, you pull out your fucking gun. Jesus, thats what its there for! You don't have to shoot the guy, but seeing a gun is a lot different than a fucking stick.

Or

So he kept on getting up? BREAK HIS LEGS! Hit is legs, not his fucking chest or head. Fucking hell its the only thing you go for when someone is 350lbs.
Old 12-04-03, 09:34 AM   #37
Theo Ginn

IP: EE81 15B7

You are a 100 pound cop...this is trying to kill you

i wudda kicked him in the shin n ran away
Old 12-04-03, 09:36 AM   #38
KoNcEpT
Banned: Double Voting

Text Record: 10-1
Audio Record: 1-2
IP: 1FD5 8078

Yeah, I Heard About
This On The Radio This
Morning I'm Pretty Uspet
But I Dont Really Know
What Happened, Cuz I've
Heard That He Was A 350 Pound
African American Who Was On
Drugs, It Seems Kind One Sided
To Me. They Made Him Out To
Seem All Bad So That People Would
Think That He Was Out Of Control
When That May Have Not Been The
Case...
Send a message via AIM to KoNcEpT   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-03, 09:59 AM   #39
self
one wink

Quote:
Originally posted by Origin
You are a 100 pound cop...this is trying to kill you

i wudda kicked him in the shin n ran away

A 100 pound cop?
Old 12-04-03, 10:02 AM   #40
Theo Ginn

IP: EE81 15B7

lmao true...ok thats pre donuts...make it 200 pounds
Old 12-04-03, 10:09 AM   #41
Crysis
Kung Fu

IP: 4DE5 6F3B

Quote:
Originally posted by Axe E. Um
OK... Everyone Has Their Own Interpretation Of The Video Obviously. My Brother Is A Police Officer So I Might Have A Biased View On This Incident... But I Think The Officers Didn't Use Extreme Force. I've Watched The Tape Twice Now... And This Is What I See. I See Two 200 Pound MAX Officer And A Huge 350+ Pound Man That Is Trippin Out On Drugs. From Stories My Brother Has Told Me, He's Encountered People On The Streets On PCP And He's Seen Them Shot With Bean Bag Bullets From Shotguns Numerous Times And They Don't Go Down. He's Seen Them Sprayed With Pepper Spray, They Don't Go Down. Only Thing That Even Phases Them ARE The Baton Sticks. Back To The Video... I Saw The Man Trying To Clothesline The Two Officers So They Beat Him. I Then Saw The Man Fall To The Ground But He Kept Attemptin To Get Up So They Kept Beatin Him. In Fact, He Did Succeed In Getting To His Feet And They Kept Beatin Him. Finally, More Police Officers Showed Up And They Finally Wrestled Him To The Ground... And The Batons Were Put Away. So I Don't See Where These Cries Of "Excessive Force" Or Coming From.

And I'm Spent...
*Drops 2 Cents*

i totally understand you on this fact...but think about it...these cops have no idea if the man has

1. Heart Problems
2. any other problems with his mind or body

they should have tried anything else before beating him down to make sure he didnt get hurt

1. they hit him with the sticks first
2. then they pepper spryed him

^that should have been the other way around...but it wasnt

and no he wasnt getting back up from what i saw....he was grabbing at the sticks.....but you may be right about him getting back up

but the thing that made me say "wait a minute".....i saw him on the ground reaching for the sticks...then an officer takes one stick.....and jabs it in his face....that was fucked up
Old 12-04-03, 10:15 AM   #42
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

its the long arm of the law and will sum how never change...
there was an incident in England where a police officer was disrespectfully fired from the force for jus jabbing n kicking a guy for no reason..this was caught in camera...

nuttin will change anywhere..its uop to the government to get tighter around this shit pz
Old 12-04-03, 10:39 AM   #43
Born To Kill
Veteran

Text Record: 114-85
IP: FF89 3C60

Here's the old man's two cents...

I do not approve of the cops beating this motherfucker to death.

Was it excessive?

Yes, it was.

Was it necessary?

Perhaps, but most likely not.

But here's the thing, Chrit, Bounce and the rest of you aren't grasping...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING SWINGING AT COPS FOR???

That's like saying, "I climbed into that lion's cage at the zoo, kicked one of those lions in the ass...and I'll be damned, they all jumped up and mauled the shit outta me! That's not fair!"

Well, no, it's not fair...

But that's the nature of the beast.

All you guy's are preaching Rodney King and shit...

Well, that was well over ten years ago.

If you haven't figured out by now that giving cops lip or physically fucking with them will earn you an ass-kicking...

Well...

Perhaps you need to be weeded out of society by a good fatal police beating, eh?

And don't think I don't know what's up...

I've done my thug and jail time...

Been there, done that...

And even as a punk ass, long haired teenager...

I knew not to fuck with the cops.

Even though one of my charges was aggravated assault with a deadly weapon on an officer of the law.

You know how I got off?

A real good fucking lawyer...

Who presented my pretty, unmarked face to the judge at the pre-trial hearing...to see if it's gonna go to an actual trial...

And that killed the cop's case...

The judge read the bullshit charges and literally told the prosecuter...

"You expect me to believe this young man brandished a 5 and a half inch knife at 4 Houston Police Officers, charged at them with the intent to inflict bodily harm...and, yet...he doesn't have a single mark on him?"

The charge was reduced to a misdemeanor assault and I walked with a 200 dollar fine.

And why?

Cuz even judges know...

YOU DON'T FUCK WITH COPS!!!
Old 12-04-03, 10:40 AM   #44
B.I.Detained
Mona Lisa.

IP: 9B6A 1F1E

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

god hasw spoken...i especially liked the lion part pz
Old 12-04-03, 10:41 AM   #45
Dappa Rappa

IP: EBF7 21D3

Why is it that US cop are so sick in the fuckin head and racist? In England the cops get beat down by the pps.... thats the right way, jus playin