RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Yu Bin SunD 5 100.00%
Marvell 0 0%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-09-03, 03:08 PM   #1
Marvell
New to RB

Marvell vs. Yu Bin SunD

IP: 9F5F 0908

8 line min
16 max
no pre-writtens
check -in
ill spit first

It's Marvell man don't act sassy// Or i'll leave you like a used tampon, stiff, bloody and nasty//

"Blessings of life to the children, they say life is like 5 days, words of an oldman in a wheelchair, with silver hair, his eyes where bloody, while describing what lies before me, said evil b*tches and jealous men would try to destroy me, it occured to me this old ni99as words couldn't be realler, i'm on top now slightest drama i have to kill ya, cause animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water, ismail mosses and joe, move in devine order, sh*t is plastic material having no life, crash whips and leave 'em know matter the price, as long as I survive hop in the five, circle the block where the beefs at and park in front of my enemies eyes, we see that it's war we're gods children, see what we livin is real, aint no heaven or hell, dead is dead f*ckers, and your soul is with god, your mind keeps lurking the earth watching your own murder reoccur" - Nas

Old 12-09-03, 03:18 PM   #2
Marvell
New to RB

make that a 10 line minimum
waiting for you to check in
remember no pre-writtens
good luck, (YOULL NEED IT)

It's Marvell man don't act sassy// Or i'll leave you like a used tampon, stiff, bloody and nasty//

"Blessings of life to the children, they say life is like 5 days, words of an oldman in a wheelchair, with silver hair, his eyes where bloody, while describing what lies before me, said evil b*tches and jealous men would try to destroy me, it occured to me this old ni99as words couldn't be realler, i'm on top now slightest drama i have to kill ya, cause animals sense weakness, sharks smell blood in water, ismail mosses and joe, move in devine order, sh*t is plastic material having no life, crash whips and leave 'em know matter the price, as long as I survive hop in the five, circle the block where the beefs at and park in front of my enemies eyes, we see that it's war we're gods children, see what we livin is real, aint no heaven or hell, dead is dead f*ckers, and your soul is with god, your mind keeps lurking the earth watching your own murder reoccur" - Nas

Old 12-09-03, 03:21 PM   #3
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: E428 50FB

checkin in g2g but i'll drop tommrow so you can drop later or sometin .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
Send a message via AIM to Yu Bin SunD  
Old 12-10-03, 02:12 PM   #4
Marvell
New to RB

Time fa action

I spit fire leave your "retinals sour"/
Leave u invected, so your computer aint the only thing with "technical problems"//

Leave you headless like "Miguel Hidalgo"/
Have u missing on the milk carton like , "Where the hell is Waldo?"//

Im an allstar, can "pitch for innings"/
While your steady trying to ride horses like you are "Richard Simmons"//

Boy im a monster with dirty "intentions"/
Leave your girl with more kids in her mouth than a "barney convention"//

Pay attention as I give you my "thoughts"/
Battle me and you'll be facing more loses than the "ATL Hawks"//

I stand firm, cuz prove "u can win"/
I'm a vet you're a rookie, been rapper longer than "Yu Bin"//

You've "been feeble" with know "get back"/
Watch your mouth or end up like "Vin Diesle" when your vision fades to "Pitch Black"//

Old 12-11-03, 11:24 AM   #5
Marvell
New to RB

What happens if Yu Bin doesn't come fnish the battle .................Marvell.......................... ............

Old 12-11-03, 03:20 PM   #6
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

Ok Ok Here

I Didn't Feel Him Look Name Is Cartoon Character Game....
You Know Your Couldn't To Get Burned Like Paper Battling Flame....
It's Like Ya Dome Fell In A Snake Pit..The Way I Rattle His Brains..
Only Way You'll Ever Be On Top Of Me..Is IF Your Fat Ass Sat On Me Man...
The Skillz He Has Can't Be Found Just Like Good Rappers From Oakland...
You Think The Guns Had Swimming Lessons The Way They Properly Stroke Em..
I'll Smoke Em ...But This Chump Think He Hot Recitin Nas Writtens....
Treat This Herb Like a Human Convertible And Then I'll Really Leave His Top Missin...
Old 12-11-03, 03:27 PM   #7
Provoked Images
Just call me your Savior

IP: F718 7AAD

aight: real close battle but to win a battle in my eyes, u must have hard hits that continue for tha whole vers...start to finish...

Yu's verse did...
Marvell didn't... he started off nice but fell off towards tha end...

winner: Yu

and Yu: drop ur verse soon or it'll be finished...

here:

http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=97559

Old 12-11-03, 03:28 PM   #8
Provoked Images
Just call me your Savior

IP: F718 7AAD

my bad, switch it up...

Marvell started bad n game hard at tha end..

just used to puttin it tha otha way....

my bad as hell...

Old 12-11-03, 10:34 PM   #9
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: CE42 701A

lol this battle was my weakest but uppin ne ways.............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ................
Old 12-12-03, 02:42 PM   #10
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

uppin this shit yo angel i will drop soon can't rite here after skool prolly but uppin 2................................................. .................................................. .........
Old 12-12-03, 03:20 PM   #11
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

uppin this shit again dammit............................................ .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........
Old 12-12-03, 03:29 PM   #12
Ace Of Spades
The Ultimate Weapon

IP: ABE5 5A5C

damn. really nice drop from Marvell. especially since its ur
first battle. props for that. you came with nice hard hits. but
you didn't seem to follow thru. Yu hit from the start to the
finish. so thats wut gets him my vote. but honestly Mar.
nice hits, shulda challenged sumone with less experience.
props to both
vote-Yu

peace
Send a message via AIM to Ace Of Spades  
Old 12-12-03, 03:30 PM   #13
GaZeeBo
Banned: Biter

IP: 650E E7FE

yo i think yu won this because of his harder puched and easier flow. my vote overall goes to yu but a good battle.

return the favor with a vote on this i need one more vote
http://www.rapbattles.com/forum/sho...&threadid=97852

Old 12-12-03, 05:04 PM   #14
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: 1A75 6987

uppin this shit just need 2 freakin votesso........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......
Old 12-12-03, 05:36 PM   #15
Yu Bin SunD
The Moderatin Pooch

IP: 1A75 6987

ok uppin this shit for the last fuckin time so holla............................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........