RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The Cage > Battle Archives > Front Lines Battles
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who won this battle?
Bloody-2-shoes 2 100.00%
dj-20 0 0%
Voters: 2. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-12-03, 10:43 PM   #1
dj-20

Dj-20 vs Bloody-2-shoes

IP: F758 726B

Dawg 10 linez max you spit then me

Old 12-12-03, 11:16 PM   #2
dj-20

IP: F758 726B

yo yo Bloody to shoes you splitzin ditzen and just another convict fleeing the streets like it's easy to the bone takeing the heats// You walk aroundwith a gun in yo hand drunk, suddenly taking some hits and landing in a trunk// you walk aroung crying like a little kid on prolax tryin some recriutin while those bitches up the street are still shootin// something remind you of being a mast shoota, going behind enemy lines and being a crazy intruder// you rob a bank for a cuzzin bussin dozen dollars and screem like a little girl srwewing up the pawlors// but there is no return becaise soon or latter people are going to say you a trader// there is no way this rb jersey man wit his bloody shoes is going to win, because with the shit on my side i will win taking the downslide of sin.//

Old 12-12-03, 11:50 PM   #3
Bloody-2-Shoes
Banned

dam son son, you call that 10 lines?? halla at me after for some leasons playboy...

IP: 399E F0FD

You stepped up to a killa whos criminally insane/
I'll stick hypodermics through ya jugula vein/
Im lovin it mang, watchin you struggle in pain/
While blood gushin out ya neck like a busted water-mane/
Ya got a soft style, while my shits mentally disturbed/
Droppin a flow sicker then a virus created by microsoft nerds/
I'll do you dirty hommie, you can mark those werds/
My boots'll leave you smeared like do-do on curbs/
You aint know it, but ya fuckn wit a stone cold vet/
In case you don't know yet, ya flows grotesque/
This newbe just been sonned by one the best/
Wit ease Bloody ripped ya fossil from ya flesh/
Send a message via ICQ to Bloody-2-Shoes Send a message via AIM to Bloody-2-Shoes Send a message via Yahoo to Bloody-2-Shoes  
Old 12-13-03, 01:27 AM   #4
DA~shadow~knows

IP: 4577 CD9A

yoo this battle was takin by bloody hands down

my vote goes to bloody

fav linesbloody)Ya got a soft style, while my shits mentally disturbed/
Droppin a flow sicker then a virus created by microsoft nerds/

Dj:You walk aroundwith a gun in yo hand drunk, suddenly taking some hits and landing in a trunk// you walk aroung crying like a little kid on prolax tryin some recriutin while those bitches up the street are still shootin

this was a good battle

yo i kneed votes for my battle its DA~shadow~knows vs. 24karat reborn

Old 12-13-03, 09:44 AM   #5
Peety Popeyes

IP: 17A5 81EF

Wow, Bloody came out hard for a new head in the crowd. Dj, you need elevation, seriously. Heres the breakdown...

Opener: Shoes
Flow: Shoes
Punches: Shoes
Disses: Dj
Multis: Shoes
Metas: Dj
Structure: Shoes
Humor: Shoes
Closer: Shoes

Vote: Shoes

Old 12-13-03, 10:21 AM   #6
Casual
[/merk material]

IP: 1495 6CD9

Originality - Both
Flow - 2shoes
Personals - Neither
Punches - 2shoes
Meta4s - 2shoes
Multis - 2shoes
Structure - 2shoes

VoTe = 2shoes

Yo dj.. ur structure let u down coz u cant catch a flow which is obviously vital to creatin heavy punches.

Old 12-13-03, 06:06 PM   #7
Bloody-2-Shoes
Banned

Thumbs up upp`n

IP: C1DA C961

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........

need a few more vote!

.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..........
Send a message via ICQ to Bloody-2-Shoes Send a message via AIM to Bloody-2-Shoes Send a message via Yahoo to Bloody-2-Shoes  
Old 12-13-03, 07:23 PM   #8
Bloody-2-Shoes
Banned

need a few more vote! uppn #2

Old 12-14-03, 03:09 AM   #9
Bloody-2-Shoes
Banned

IP: 4577 CD9A

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloody-2-Shoes

need a few more vote! uppn #3

Old 12-14-03, 03:22 AM   #10
Ace king
Banned

IP: B836 4E64

blood y 2 shoes was hot as hell give him his orops and vote for da nigga!!!!!!

Old 12-14-03, 12:02 PM   #11
Bloody-2-Shoes
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Bloody-2-Shoes

need a few more vote! uppn #4

Old 12-15-03, 10:31 AM   #12
Kautious
A cold killa

IP: 9378 2965

good battle but i think that dj you need to work alot on your structure and delivery

bloddy took this easily with punches and flow and his structure

vote:bloddy

PhSyCoLoGiCaL LyRiCiSt
Send a message via AIM to Kautious