RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Back Stage > Concluded Tournaments > Punchline League
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-27-05, 01:29 AM   #1
Magic5

Week 1 Mag

IP: D963 5AD0

Week 1 Mag

Table Of Contents

I. Introduction
II. Battle Reel
III. Top 8 Punches
IV. Power Rankings
V. Outro
-------------------------------------------------------------------------

I. Introduction

And so the Punchline League finally gets restarted. About fucking time. After seeing Week 1 and how only 4 people no showed out of over 20, I'm glad this you guys are eager to participate as well. However, let me send a warning before I begin to break down battles, put predictions, and rank people, I will call it how I see it. If you can't accept that you may have sucked in the first week, then just leave this thread. Now, let me get this mag going.

II. Battle Reel

Kesse vs. Newkid

This was the first thing I ever saw from Newkid.. and fuck, I hope I don't see anything else. How the fuck can you expect to win with a "love for cock" line? I mean, fuck, it's the punchline league, not the penis riding league. I could tell right after I read that Kesse would win, and sure enough, he did. Kesse's line wasn't very good, in fact, closer to ass, but after that penis licking attempt my Newkid, I think he knew he was going to blow him out of the water regardless.
Winner - Kesse

Forgotten Flow vs. SlobK

Holy fuck. This battle licked gigantic amounts of ball sack, to levels you can't even begin to grasp. When I set this up I thought this battle would be sick, but fuck, I hope both dudes just half assed it, because if they tried they should shoot themselves in the faces. Forgotten Flow started it off with lines of pure.. ass. Talking about "the blue man group." Why the fuck would I give a shit about the blue man group? Does anybody here give a shit about the blue man group? Fuck the god damn blue man group. But then, SlobK slobs in and tries to add some sick bolding to make some gay wordplay look dope, but it turned out horribly. At least SlobK attempted a personal, and I think that's why he got the votes. This battle was fucking horrible though.
Winner - SlobK

Young Blaze vs. Spektikul

Alright, this battle started off with Spektikul's hot ass avatar strolling into the thread, and I damn near nutted my pants right then. But, regardless of my nut status, Spektikul dropped his two lines first. I thought the concept had potential to be good, but with ass wording and -- seperating words, it didn't live up to the potential. And, this was also the first time I ever saw anything from Young Blaze. He decided to bring in some dopeness about canadian hockey players and underpaid waiters. Holy fuck, I wish I could have come up with something so fucking dope. Are you kidding me? But, being that he hasn't been on this site long I won't mercessly make fun of the ass he spit, but for real.. stay away from the generic lines about shooting hollow tips, they now suck. Spektikul won by like, 10 votes.
Winner - Spektikul

Flow Intelligent vs. Kyleon

This started off with Flow Intelligent dropping his two lines. I thought the punch was pretty good. The wordplay was pretty good and the punch connected. I didn't like, get up yelling "OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH" but it was still pretty good. Kyleon tried to be sneaky and put his in like a size 1 font so itd stay on 1 line. When I saw that font I knew this battle was over.. because as I have come to see.. mostly newbs do that. And, as I expected, Kyleon lived up to my expectations. His punch licked dog weiners. Talking about hangers and clothes and shit I really don't give a fuck about.
Winner - Flow Intelligent

MarvJay vs. L.I.

This battle frustrated the fuck out of me. I'll explain why farther down in this paragraph, but for now.. L.I. started this battle with a concept that is fairly played. I know L.I. is a little rusty right now, as I've seen him in his full potential, practically eating babies, or something else that shows complete domination. But, nonetheless, L.I. dropped a line about remixes. Then, MarvJay came in with the most played shit one could drop on L.I. Do you really think, "hes not ill, without another L in his name" punch in creative? Fuck, that punch licked fucking ball sack. But, you guys somehow thought it was dope, so he got votes, but so did L.I., and on Sunday night.. it was a tie. I'm not voting on these battles, so that's what it ended at.
Winner - Draw

Ambient vs. .K.onflictz

This battle started out with Ambient dropping his verse. I thought his punch was pretty nice. He used a Kon/con line that I've never seen before against .K.onflictz. Then, .K.onflictz came out with the secret weapon; fake personals. Ambient isnt running a fucking graphics league, therefore making that line complete garbage. Then, he made a Join Date punch.. which speaks for itself. If you are that low on punches to where you have to do a punch about there join date then just go outside and jack off to some flowers or something. That shit is beyond penis licking.
Winner - Ambient

shake-spear vs. SoLo

I honestly thought this battle was pretty good. SoLo started this match off with a pretty good play off of shake-spear's name. However, what made it not connect was that instead of wording it into a punch, SoLo used it to self glorify. Then, I started laughing when I read shake-spear's. It was a good punch, and connected hard. What seperated the winner and loser of this battle was that SoLo self glorified and shake-spear pounded him with a punch.
Winner - shake-spear

Pyronix vs. Daubs

To sum this battle up: Pyronix dropped mediocre, Daubs dropped penis licker-ocre. Daubs dropped first, and the main point of his punch was to advertise that in one battle Pyronix no showed. If that is not the worst fucking concept in the world (next to the join date one) then i don't know what is. Pyronix had a decent enouch punch, and it was enough to take this win.
Winner - Pyronix

Majestic vs. hotshh!

I expected so much more from this battle. Hotshh! came with a generic and played punch about being in a mirror and getting booed by yourself. Please. That shit is fucking old as hell. But, Majestic came in with a personal, that a lot of people said didn't rhyme. However, I thought it did, and those people just lick horse weiners, but nonetheless, hotshh!'s generically wack punch was slightly better then Majestic's personal.
Winner - Hotshh!

Skriptz vs. Jimmy Pocketz

This battle was fucking terrible as well. Both of these hombres either sucked whale weiner's on purpose, or just half assed it. Hopefully it was just a fluke. Skriptz started this out with a played ass concept of shit/rub your face in it. I thought for sure Jimmy would blow him out of the water, and the whale's weiner Skriptz's punch was licking, but instead, Jimmy brought out a concept highlightling toddlers. What the fuck is that shit? God damn. Skriptz ended up winning.
Winner - Skriptz

New Method vs. Acuity

There's not much to say about this battle. Acuity's punch licked the biggest penis ever to touch this earth. Who the fuck still uses Michael Jackson concepts? Please, man. That shit is way beyond played. New Method came pretty dope, and easily swept the floors with Acuity's gay shitness.
Winner - New Method

Kin Ethic vs. sdizzle

When I first saw this battle I thought it was a given sdizzle would win this. Kin Ethic has that gay ass "tm" shit at the end of his name, and basically everybody who uses that has the gayest, and most newb structure in the world. And, sure enough, Kin Ethic is rocking that garbage, but what seperated the usual newbness and him was that his concept was actually pretty good. I dont usually like gay punches, but that was a nice twist, and just an overall good punch. I dont think most of the voters got sdizzle's punch, but I still thought it was pretty decent. Nonetheless, Kin Ethic surprised me and beat sdizzle.
Winner - Kin Ethic

Old 04-27-05, 01:30 AM   #2
Magic5

IP: D963 5AD0

III. Top 9 Punches

10. MarvJay vs. L.I.
i'll blast a shell in ya brain,u all NET grew up on ya dell its a shame.
dis fella is lame,ppl wouldn't call u "iLL" if u added a "L" 2 ya name.
9. Pyronix vs. Daubs
Your a graphics geek, why are you texting it for?
Since your always in the shallow end, I'll bring a diving board!
8. sdizzle vs. Kin Ethic
a devil in the making, i wouldn't have guessed now that i see ya
the hells architecht?..
... prolly the same dude who designed the leaning tower of pisa
7. L.I. vs. MarvJay
I dont need to come hard, this kid aint been good or gon be shit
Cause your more played than claiming you invented the remix
6. Spektikul vs. Young Blaze
Young Blaze couldnt amaze or even phase any Rap-verse-vets
Kid bites his style, an tried to be unique by using kcab-sdraw-txet
5. SoLo vs. shake-spear
I Put Down "Play"ed Shit Like Shake-Spear..This Dude's A Homo!!
Bitch Be Cryin Out My Name.."Solo, Solo......Where For Art Thou Solo??"
4. Kin Ethic vs. sdizzle
Punches Make sdizzle |Retire-Fast| Have this |Dickryder-Auto-Smacked| Cuz Sdizzle 'Leaves More MARKS On Balls' Then |Mcguire-Autographs!|
3. New Meth0d vs. Acuity
We have a lot in common...<<I aint afraid to admit that this is true
See I had visions of perception, but then I crushed it with my shoe
2. Ambient vs. Konflictz
ya small time, fa real, i don't know where to begin bitch
the only big K.on in this battle...is if you manage to win it

1. shake-spear vs. SoLo
ya titles half right, u half ass, cause solo's "Just Pain"
u half crazy cause u wasn't half bad till u dropped half ya name

IV. Power Rankings

10. sdizzle
9. L.I.
8. Pyronix
7. New Method
6. Skriptz
5. SoLo
4. Kin Ethic
3. Ambient
2. Hotshh!
1. Shake-Spear

V. Outro

Overall, I was happy with the results this week. Only 4 no shows. But, let's get that number down to 0. It's only 2 lines. But, with that being said, I'm glad the rest of you showed up and some of you dropped some dopeness. Keep that shit up.

Old 04-27-05, 03:21 AM   #3
Kin*Ethicâ„¢
Middle Weight

Text Record: 9-0
IP: 18AA 209A

Lmmfao@Hating On My Name & My Structure .. Structure Doesnt Mean Anything In A Battle *Shrugs* Thanks For The Awards And Nice Mag... Props For It
Warrior •:KO:• lyrical clarity •:KO:• dfunk •:KO:• Blackmage •:KO:• CrazyDogg •:KO:• sdizzle •:KO:• Big City •:KO:• Typical •:KO:• Ill-Grammatix •:KO:•

Old 04-27-05, 12:23 PM   #4
FlowIntelligent.
The Epitome Of Greatness

Text Record: 55-26
IP: 0825 899A

im sad that my punch wasnt in the top 9 even though i won by like 16 votes dope mag though and i respect you because that is a tooooooon to write. Good job

Send a message via AIM to FlowIntelligent.  
Old 04-27-05, 01:29 PM   #5
MaRVJay
aMERiKaZ NiGHTMaRE!

Text Record: 57-24
IP: 21D7 EE2F

yo ive neva seen mimesis rap he betta spit like nas or somthin da way he be talkin
"Wordz Ahgod has DECLINED this battle on 12-20-06 09:49 PM.

This thread has been automatically closed."

^^he's scared.lol
Send a message via AIM to MaRVJay  
Old 04-27-05, 01:48 PM   #6
New Meth0d
Bow Chicka Bow Wow

Text Record: 14-0
Audio Record: 6-2
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: FEFC E273

mim is dope, he got respect on rv and rb his record aint from newb bashin either
Send a message via AIM to New Meth0d Send a message via Yahoo to New Meth0d  
Old 04-27-05, 02:04 PM   #7
Premanition
-Classified-

IP: 8002 63C0

dope mag mim, gud to see you'll take the time and put the effort in for something like this.......

harsh as usual but honest so its all gud

keep em comin

pz

Old 04-27-05, 02:40 PM   #8
L.I.3
I Thought You Left?

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 2C01 D973

Nice mag. I wont keystyle this week. I promise

Undestructable Emcees

Old 04-27-05, 02:46 PM   #9
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flow Intelligent
im sad that my punch wasnt in the top 9 even though i won by like 16 votes dope mag though and i respect you because that is a tooooooon to write. Good job

Dude I was so fucking tired when I got down to punches, I didn't spend much time on them.. same with the Power Rankings.. I should have added more, but shiiiiiiiiittttt.. there's only so time I can spend.

Just drop dopeness to the extreme this week and I'll get you in.

Old 04-27-05, 02:49 PM   #10
L.I.3
I Thought You Left?

Text Record: 2-2
IP: 2C01 D973

I'll help you out next week Mim. Mags are hard as shit on your own.

Undestructable Emcees

Old 04-27-05, 03:00 PM   #11
Magic5

IP: A713 E6BC

Word to your mother's face.

Old 04-27-05, 07:33 PM   #12
Mix & Match
Tight.

IP: 1768 36E3

Good job "mim".
Send a message via MSN to Mix & Match  
Old 04-28-05, 03:52 PM   #13
King Solo
Skadoosh!

IP: 91F7 E22B

nice mag............props to this league to

its run far better than the KLL................................
Old 04-28-05, 06:55 PM   #14
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP: 3B27 2020

hahaha........ i never thought "penis lickin" would sound so funny.......

...The real Renegade before Hova...

Old 04-29-05, 02:57 AM   #15
^^..^^

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 3147 6785

Quote:
Originally Posted by New Meth0d
mim is dope, he got respect on rv and rb his record aint from newb bashin either

i think you should show his battle stats yes his records from newb bashing like crazy he beat bout tops 10 vets outta 40 battles
No I wont battle you, usage of the word ducked is played. get over it Im mod........have a nice day.

^^in other words your scared running from a battle on a site made for battling and your mod so you dont have to battle you just duck and pop shit?
herb
I OWN RB YOUR NAME GOES HERE

SOCRATES
EFUSIVE

PAIR-A-DYCE

LYRIC
VALOR
OAKLEY

SDIZZLE
Send a message via AIM to ^^..^^ Send a message via Yahoo to ^^..^^