RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Archives > Anything Goes
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-24-06, 05:29 PM   #1
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
Audio Record: 0-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
My Last Post/thread Ever Fuck Ya'll

IP: 0646 A8AC

ight this like my suicide letter to rv cuz to ya'll im as good as dead...i just figured out that i have a life and i got better shit ta do wit it than spend the rest of it on some stupid ass site wit a bunch of fuckin clowns that aint shit i aint even gon sweat it im just gon leave and never come back i realized this is called rapverse but it aint even for rap anymore...its just a bunch of kids typin immature lil stupid ass kiddish shit in LL, hip hop talk, and all the other stupid ass forums and whenever somebody is smart and talks ya'll so quick ta fuckin diss him, the only smart person who isnt hated on here is indeph just cuz ya'll on his nuts (not dissing u indeph) and lady fiya only cuz she sexy and she barily even drop here anymore...the open mic forum is polluted wit trash and wack ass newbies that just began ta write their own shit yesterday after they first seen hustle and flow, 8 mile, and all of them
and dont even get no help cuz nobody else here knows how ta rap niether,
anybody that is dope and drops o.m's here gets fuckin slept on becuase nobody even bothers ta even GO in the open mic forum anymore
the audio forum is filled wit a bunch of trash from people who aint half way decent, the only ones who are barily drop anymore or left permantly,
Triple N barily drops, senser stopped dropped a few recent tracks but aint much, Q is dope nothing against him even if he is gay like i said i aint homophobic, ike barily even goes on this site anymore, omen pretty much stopped for the longest time came back found out this shit turned bitch and stopped coming here again probably ta be gon permamntly, audios are even slept on these days, rv was dope while it lasted but now it just a fuckin joke
so i'll say this outloud FUCK STROBE HE CAN SWALLOW A DICK CUZ I AINT EVER COMIN BACK!! he can bann me from this whole site if he wants to just like how Nos did cuz he couldnt take shit like a man and handle his beef...fuck all ya'll u dont wanna show me respect then im gon just get a life and rule over all of u lifeless fucks, so do whatever u want cuz this site is dead and whoever is a member of rv might as well be dead cuz they aint got no life (aint speakin to indeph and the ones who im down with u know who ya'll are) but the rest of u can suck a dick..no i aint gon be back on in 2 weeks not even 8 weeks, cuz this site aint ever gon have life again as long as ya'll are here so fuck u and by have a nice waste of a life
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 05:31 PM   #2
Daubs
NO SURRENDER

IP: AC2A 692A

I remember when you left for good last time.
Old 04-24-06, 05:34 PM   #3
DQ
Odi et Amo

IP: 2215 FCB8

Oh so true what you're saying...

But no need to make it a suicide letter. Just come here when you're bored like I do

Authentik Intelligence

...The future is mine...

Send a message via AIM to DQ Send a message via MSN to DQ Send a message via Yahoo to DQ   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 05:36 PM   #4
Mentor
a.k.a prozak

Text Record: 6-11
IP: 0646 A8AC

lol no seriously i aint gon even go on rv i might check up on it once in a while and maybe drop a few audios once in a while ta prove that im WAAAYYY more better but i aint gotta drop no last song for rv since rv aint nuthin special but like i said im done
Send a message via AIM to Mentor Send a message via MSN to Mentor   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 05:38 PM   #5
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: BF7D 522F

See ya.
Old 04-24-06, 05:49 PM   #6
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
IP: FEAC 2479

Quote:
Originally Posted by Algebra
lol no seriously i aint gon even go on rv i might check up on it once in a while and maybe drop a few audios once in a while ta prove that im WAAAYYY more better but i aint gotta drop no last song for rv since rv aint nuthin special but like i said im done

damn... which one is it?... you leaving or you coming back to drop tracks... lol... no beef ... but even posting that last comment after ya said it was ya last is still contradictory...lol.... i just drop my tracks and check on my peoples.... as you can see, i only batled 2 times and one was a no show due to bad equipment...

the fact that you looking for respect on a site filled mostly with lil kids is a lil disturbing though.... if they ya peers then fine, ya gonna go through shyt like that... but c'mon man... if you wasn't doing this for the love of hip-hop then you was here for the wrong reason to begin with... we all know RV ain't what it used to be... everyone is too comfortable with each other now... if any of these kats joined a new site it would be different cuz kats would have sumn to prove cuz they are now the newbs to da site.... take it easy , yo...

stop taking this shyt so serious... do ya music and leave it at that

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 06:04 PM   #7
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 6069 EC64

well stop tellin us n jus leave allready
Old 04-24-06, 06:12 PM   #8
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

LOL

wut is it about RV and suicide?

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 06:26 PM   #9
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

guys half right though.
RV is turning into a "lets try prove each other wrong" site.
its gettting, no wait. It has got pathetic.
Old 04-24-06, 06:34 PM   #10
Tha Q.
OYD

IP: 64CA 6C26

and yea...I agree with you bro

stay up

Send a message via AIM to Tha Q.   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 06:36 PM   #11
Abraxas
Bonecrushing Nigga

Text Record: 14-3
IP: 9E91 3690

It isn't like your even well known on this site.
Nobody gives a shit.
Strobe won't even give a flying shit about you.

...Paramik Fuckin'...

...Owns You!

||RVS Text Champion||
Send a message via AIM to Abraxas   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 06:50 PM   #12
Young_law
This Is My City

IP: F7F9 B52B

who the fuck is this guy?
Old 04-24-06, 06:52 PM   #13
Chris Stylez
Semper Fi

IP: 7BE2 A0A1

A suicide note stating that you have found out that you have a life???? My mind is like blown due. You on another level there. Awsome.

Project List

The Classick Mixtape Vol (8/18)
Age Of Consent Mixtape Vol 1(16/16)
The Classick Album(2/16)
S&S Express E.P.(1/10)

Lot of back to back shit. Stay tuned.
Send a message via AIM to Chris Stylez Send a message via Yahoo to Chris Stylez   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 06:59 PM   #14
Speats
Hell yeah

Text Record: 10-8
IP: 2163 CDA2

meh get lost if your so great
Send a message via AIM to Speats Send a message via MSN to Speats   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-06, 07:31 PM   #15
Magic5

IP: BD85 8777

Lmao @ a nobody making a "last thread" and then everybody saying they don't give a fuck. Just leave, man. The only reason you made this thread was for a last ditch effort at attention, because if you had just left nobody would have given a fucking shit.