RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-06-06, 03:23 PM   #136
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 1D9F 6B26

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
i listened to the song...i heard you are fly you are clean

wow...lmfao..i think ya'll got mixed up on that ish..but then again thats how rumours spread..one person says something everybody automatically believes it

weezy said he was the best rapper alive...everyone believed him on it...

Haaaa at weezy man nigga got murderd by mook....shit nigga sucked
Old 03-06-06, 07:59 PM   #137
~Lady Fiya~
~*Duchess of Metaphors*~

Audio Record: 3-0
IP: 7AD2 3C06

ROFL @ this hitting the radio stations in Chicago... LOL @ how many people says They been heard it, and that 3-6 Mafia thanx the devil @ the end of a few cds. LOL @ how this one dude calls in like, "I Been knew this since the chopped and screwed version." He's like this one 6 year old mentioned it to his mom. *Passes out laughing*

Anybody in the chi area, Fux, Tha law, etc. Turn to 107.5... it's funny as hell.

"And this one dude's like yeah they thank the devil on their cds but thank Jesus at the Academy Awards. What can you do?! They got issues."

*rofl again*

Lmfao I edit this to say that it's not on the radio @ the moment, I was listening on my way home from the hospital... but they most likely gonna revisit the topic sometime later tonight. Funny how word spreads fast as hell especially in the chi.

Last edited by ~Lady Fiya~ : 03-06-06 at 08:37 PM.
Send a message via AIM to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via MSN to ~Lady Fiya~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Lady Fiya~   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 11:33 AM   #138
ILL GEE
ILL GRAMMATIX... any other questions?

Text Record: 0-1
Audio Record: 1-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 017C 7792

that three six mafia shyt don't really surprise me none... after all, it is 3 6's in the name... now with me....i'm real big on lyrics... i usually hear the words first and then the beat... ionno...i pretty much always been like that so it's harder for a dude like me to fall for bullshyt like subliminals... those with weak minds are usually the ones who fall victim to stuff like that and youngsters.... but yeah.... i gotta start watching what my kids are picking up and listening to.... they real smart and all but they still young

CLICK DA SIGGY

"real recognize real but still others remain jaded
believing bullshit accounts of how "so-and-so" made it
there's a formula for gimmick emcees that are over-rated:
wackness created... payola paid it... and radio overplayed it"
Send a message via AIM to ILL GEE Send a message via Yahoo to ILL GEE   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-06, 12:03 PM   #139
K.ontroverz.Y
I Smacc Booty Emcee's

IP: 5A3C EDE1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jae Stackz
Haaaa at weezy man nigga got murderd by mook....shit nigga sucked

where i wanna see this ish...and its clear..check the other thread...they do NOT say you are god you are kind..lucifer.....check it out

K.ontroverz.Y
..Audio King Of Rv..

A.uthentik I.ntelligence
..Forever..

Send a message via AIM to K.ontroverz.Y Send a message via MSN to K.ontroverz.Y   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 08:54 AM   #140
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8980 B838

YOU ALL DO KNOW...that....6/6/6 is coming this year right??

hehe ..thought i'd add to the charrades.

but fa real it is..
and theres a movie coming out about lucifer's return.

June 6th, 2006.
Old 03-08-06, 09:02 AM   #141
Young_law
This Is My City

Audio Record: 0-0
IP: 7A52 73B1

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Lady Fiya~
ROFL @ this hitting the radio stations in Chicago... LOL @ how many people says They been heard it, and that 3-6 Mafia thanx the devil @ the end of a few cds. LOL @ how this one dude calls in like, "I Been knew this since the chopped and screwed version." He's like this one 6 year old mentioned it to his mom. *Passes out laughing*

Anybody in the chi area, Fux, Tha law, etc. Turn to 107.5... it's funny as hell.

"And this one dude's like yeah they thank the devil on their cds but thank Jesus at the Academy Awards. What can you do?! They got issues."

*rofl again*

Lmfao I edit this to say that it's not on the radio @ the moment, I was listening on my way home from the hospital... but they most likely gonna revisit the topic sometime later tonight. Funny how word spreads fast as hell especially in the chi.

lmao i know right!?!? i heard tha shyt 2, they was like jus leave it alone!! then they got another email linking to the slowed down version n stuff, we wuz crackin up!!!
Old 03-08-06, 06:09 PM   #142
PrahJect
Champion

IP: 057D A233

Quote:
Originally Posted by K.ontroverz.Y
where i wanna see this ish...and its clear..check the other thread...they do NOT say you are god you are kind..lucifer.....check it out

Weezy the battler u talkin bout not lil wayne..well..go to www.youtube.com and type in murda mook and keep scorllin till u see murda mook vs weezy....ooh wee weezy got killed
Old 03-08-06, 06:18 PM   #143
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

IP: 3240 794D

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaDaM Merk
YOU ALL DO KNOW...that....6/6/6 is coming this year right??

hehe ..thought i'd add to the charrades.

but fa real it is..
and theres a movie coming out about lucifer's return.

June 6th, 2006.

well it would be 06/06/06 not 3 sixes straight in a row
Send a message via AIM to .Judicial.   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 08:23 PM   #144
Ms. Get Gully
Ms. Get Gully

Text Record: 0-4
Audio Record: 0-4
IP: 8980 B838

it still counts..the zero's=nothing. so ..yeah..6/6/6
Old 03-08-06, 08:30 PM   #145
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Audio Record: 8-2
IP: FC30 7384

^^word to common sense. like who writes the zero when they write down the date

I Turn Rappers into Legends
Welcome to the Business world.

www.soundclick.com/apexx
^Make no mistake about it, the boy is a fuckin BEAST^

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 08:35 PM   #146
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

actually i do...and on official documents if the date is abreviated the zeros have to be in there...and they might not count in math class kid..but in the date they do....like the year ...you just say 6 and they be like 6 ok year 6 but with that 06' in tells you its 2006...why do you think like graduation ribbons and shit (For example) 06' fuckin ribbon just don't say 6 dumb ass....
Old 03-08-06, 08:46 PM   #147
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
actually i do...and on official documents if the date is abreviated the zeros have to be in there...and they might not count in math class kid..but in the date they do....like the year ...you just say 6 and they be like 6 ok year 6 but with that 06' in tells you its 2006...why do you think like graduation ribbons and shit (For example) 06' fuckin ribbon just don't say 6 dumb ass....

lmao, man you're one of the funniest people I've ever seen post here lmao. Talkin about math class and graduation ribbons and shit lmao. Lets talk about math class a little more...

what's the difference between 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000001 and 1?

Nothing. The decimal is still directly after it, so.......what's the difference?

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Send a message via AIM to ∆ P E X X Send a message via MSN to ∆ P E X X Send a message via Yahoo to ∆ P E X X   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-06, 08:51 PM   #148
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
lmao, man you're one of the funniest people I've ever seen post here lmao. Talkin about math class and graduation ribbons and shit lmao. Lets talk about math class a little more...

what's the difference between 00000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 000000000001 and 1?

Nothing. The decimal is still directly after it, so.......what's the difference?

lol i like being funny and gettin people wound up....hold on let me act serious for a minute

damnit i said the date has nothing to do with math class and you say lets talk about math..and the difference is all them damn zeroes lol...but 6/6/6 could be interpreted at maybe 6/16/16 couldnt it...because in math if you have x it is automaticaly 1x am i correct? so some asshole math teacher can just put 1 infront of everything lmao..
Old 03-08-06, 08:53 PM   #149
∆ P E X X
Engineer / Club Promoter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Judicial
lol i like being funny and gettin people wound up....hold on let me act serious for a minute

damnit i said the date has nothing to do with math class and you say lets talk about math..and the difference is all them damn zeroes lol...but 6/6/6 could be interpreted at maybe 6/16/16 couldnt it...because in math if you have x it is automaticaly 1x am i correct? so some asshole math teacher can just put 1 infront of everything lmao..

I don't know what you're talking about, but I do know that 0 has no value where as 1 does. Leaving out the 0 makes you efficient. Leaving out a 1 would make you ignorant.

But if I write a date "12/4/93" I bet you'd know exactly what day I'm talking about. You're almost justifying a reason to be unknowledgable man.

www.soundclick.com/apexx

The Rush Ent.

Old 03-08-06, 08:56 PM   #150
.Judicial.
My Dick Stay Wet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apexx
I don't know what you're talking about, but I do know that 0 has no value where as 1 does.

honestly i don't know what i'm talkin about either lol...im just making this shit up as i go...im kinda not all here right now....anyways i do put zeroes in my date and i'm proud of that lol