RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-21-06, 10:52 AM   #196
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Text Record: 23-0
IP: AB23 98FF

Money, money, money, money, moneeeeey.... MONNNEEEYYY

88 miles per hour should do it.
Old 01-21-06, 11:57 AM   #197
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 2029 97B3

Terumoto,your an idiot if you think i can't spell and construct a sentence properly.
I've been writing short stories,poem's,and essay's before you were even thought
about being brought into the world. The "story" that your obviously too illiterate to read is what happened. Military hospitals and civilian hospitals are different in the
way they operate in every way,shape, and form. I swear you fucking morons forget this is a rapsite not english 101 you stupid fuck! By the way, last i remember this was America, at least thats where i'm from and we have the freedom to say what the fuck we want when we want because it's our perogative. OneSetpBeyond i dunno what your babbling about saying money,money,money,etc. but yea i get paid through the VA by the government every month for the rest of my life because of what happened withmy leg. But you know what's worse about you shit heads? I at least had the balls and strength 2 do something productive for my life like being in the military and more than half you fucks are to pussy to remotely think about doing anything for yours yet, i'm the loser,i'm the bum,i'm the bitch,i'm the homo,and bottom line to ya'll i'm the pussy!?!?!?!?!?!? Now tell me how that makes any sense? wait a minute ya'll all believe nothing you say can be wrong, your ego's are so blown up you believe your shitty lies! But whatever bottomline this is not a English class this is the internet, and a rapsite at that so basically what i'm trying to say is SHUT THE FUCK UP Thank You.
Old 01-21-06, 05:39 PM   #198
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
Terumoto,your an idiot if you think i can't spell and construct a sentence properly.
I've been writing short stories,poem's,and essay's before you were even thought
about being brought into the world. The "story" that your obviously too illiterate to read is what happened. Military hospitals and civilian hospitals are different in the
way they operate in every way,shape, and form. I swear you fucking morons forget this is a rapsite not english 101 you stupid fuck! By the way, last i remember this was America, at least thats where i'm from and we have the freedom to say what the fuck we want when we want because it's our perogative. OneSetpBeyond i dunno what your babbling about saying money,money,money,etc. but yea i get paid through the VA by the government every month for the rest of my life because of what happened withmy leg. But you know what's worse about you shit heads? I at least had the balls and strength 2 do something productive for my life like being in the military and more than half you fucks are to pussy to remotely think about doing anything for yours yet, i'm the loser,i'm the bum,i'm the bitch,i'm the homo,and bottom line to ya'll i'm the pussy!?!?!?!?!?!? Now tell me how that makes any sense? wait a minute ya'll all believe nothing you say can be wrong, your ego's are so blown up you believe your shitty lies! But whatever bottomline this is not a English class this is the internet, and a rapsite at that so basically what i'm trying to say is SHUT THE FUCK UP Thank You.

That would be "YOU'RE an idiot if you think I cant spell and construct a sentence properly." And you need spaces after your commas... so you basically cant spell or construct a sentence properly... -_- ... But you were pretty close, so whatever.

If I wanted to do something constructive with my life, the last thing I would do is join the military... But yeah I have done something contructive with my life.

I never called you a pussy, and I never called you a bum. I called you a loser, because to me any white guy that wants to be black IS a loser... It just my opinion, get over it. Stop trying to defend yourself because you have on many occasions proved that you want to be black, so wtf are we arguing about? I think you're a loser, you think its cool to act like a black guy.

End of story.
Old 01-21-06, 06:05 PM   #199
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Whorred his life.

Old 01-21-06, 08:12 PM   #200
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

wtf Is with white people wanted to be black? And Teru ate your soul alli. Just leave. Now.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 01-21-06, 09:12 PM   #201
Nynth Degree
In ya area.

IP: DD80 C79E

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reign
how old are u 9th 14?

Stfu dumbass, you don't even know what that's about.
ninth your a fucking idiot and im purposly spelling your name wrong...

PS, no Sony.
Old 01-21-06, 09:12 PM   #202
allik war
Light Weight

Text Record: 0-5
Audio Record: 0-1
Post "I See Haters":help:

IP: 2029 97B3

You're the loser Terumoto! I know where my spaces need to be and my commas,hyphens,exclamations points, and etc... I don't want to be black i'm perfectly fine being me. So if you can't accept me for being the only person i know than guess what...? "I Just Don't Give A Fuck!" for the last time quit talking about yourself like that bro...btw none of you own my soul...god owns mine...none of you own me period i do!
Old 01-21-06, 09:21 PM   #203
Terumoto
I have a lot to learn...

Text Record: 44-10
IP: C98F 1FA2

Quote:
Originally Posted by allik war
You're the loser Terumoto! I know where my spaces need to be and my commas,hyphens,exclamations points, and etc... I don't want to be black i'm perfectly fine being me. So if you can't accept me for being the only person i know than guess what...? "I Just Don't Give A Fuck!" for the last time quit talking about yourself like that bro...btw none of you own my soul...god owns mine...none of you own me period i do!

No... there needs to be spaces after commas.

Oh you dont want to be black? I guess we'll just ignore the constant "ITS OK TO SAY NIGGA, because it means IGNORANT" and "I cant help it if i act black, its because I grew up around black people!?!" talk. And lets not forget "ima black muthufukka trapped in a white muthufukka." My memory isnt that bad man. You want to be black.

Talking about myself like what? What I gathered from that is you feel like im being a show off or something? All I did was disagree with your statement "you arent doing anything constructive with your life." I merely said I WAS doing something constructive with my life. I didnt even tell you what it is or how I did it, because that isnt important.

I think you saying that was a little bit hypocritical. Seeing as in this thread you've done nothing but try to validate yourself and show off. Saying since you were a baby you've never shed a tear? Telling us how you got hit by a car and broke your femur, and you're so tough because it didnt heal properly and you have a metal rod in your bone? Telling us you joined the army and braggin about going overseas to korea? Talking about your bisexual fiance?

Shit man, you're a bragging machine. Dont try school me on being humble.
Old 01-21-06, 10:24 PM   #204
Ysdat
Whys That?

Text Record: 11-0
Audio Record: 2-0
IP: 5285 DC82

this thread was originaly about me
Old 01-22-06, 09:54 AM   #205
p4ntzistheish
The story goes. Bill, B.

Text Record: 5-4
IP: 606D F99A

From just reading it seems that getting hot by cars makes you cool. Does jumping off of a car onto a skateboard make me some kind of messiah? Cuz if so my first act is to give Terumoto his own woman and a mule. For sex.
Send a message via AIM to p4ntzistheish Send a message via MSN to p4ntzistheish   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-06, 12:50 PM   #206
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

Text Record: 12-5
IP: B0BF E7D1

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9th Degree
Stfu dumbass, you don't even know what that's about.

no i don't thats cus it's a fuckin question idiot.
Old 01-22-06, 12:56 PM   #207
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

You better watch it, fool.

Old 01-22-06, 12:57 PM   #208
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

lol who are you?
Old 01-22-06, 01:00 PM   #209
Kirk
Peace, Love, Unity

Someone with a knife.

Old 01-22-06, 01:01 PM   #210
Valerie
Can u guess 2v's Gender?

thas cool what kinda knife swiss or blade?