RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > Fresh From The Lab > New Release Songs
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: Who's the king of the north
M.A.S 9 81.82%
J Summerz 2 18.18%
Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-25-07, 02:15 PM   #1
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP:

^^homie i'd take every female u ever known
Old 02-25-07, 09:10 PM   #2
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
^^homie i'd take every female u ever known

uh huh.......

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 03:10 PM   #3
Mad Dog
...Belong...

IP:

lmao...Prah's a better MC than J Summers ever will be...sorry man im cool wit both but i jus dont really feel ya tracks overly...and SPuL's track King Me was on my playlist for 2 months...sorry man...

Quote:
Originally Posted by High Dro
furthermore, june 3rd is the only good day to be born

^ Amen Brother ^

Quote:
Originally Posted by ∆ P E X X
i'm still tryin to figure out how bein born in another country makes somebody fake.

R.I.P OMB

Send a message via AIM to Mad Dog Send a message via MSN to Mad Dog   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 03:15 PM   #4
Zone Out
Power Hungry

IP:

everyone in mas is a better mc than j summers will ever be

Rap Extraordinaire

Quote:
Originally Posted by strobe
If you do kegel excercises, you would be able to do something similar without having to hold your tip shut with your hand. After you've been doing them, hold off ejaculating as long as you can to really let the pressure build and then aim for your girlfriend's eye and let 'er rip.. You might get lucky and shoot her eye out. That's probably exaggerating it a bit, but it will still be hilarious
Send a message via AIM to Zone Out   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-07, 05:36 PM   #5
TeamOne
FuxJustAWord

IP:

J Sums shit was corny.... Prahs wasnt.... thats wat it boils down to

...The real Renegade before Hova...
Old 02-26-07, 06:53 PM   #6
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

catique
prah - took you 1:40 to get into the rapping.....am i the only person who thought this was really really really annoying......and yes boring.....

-i dont understand the chipmunk if its a refrence to his high voice then thats kinda weak
-feed you a banna clip....honestly bro stuff like that is overused and lame....not to mention so far from the truth seein how this is internet beef you aint never gon see summers nor do i believe you will ever shoot someone....
-bow wow line didnt really make much sense kinda random and lame
- birds and bees?? honestly is that a streach for what summer represents?
- clean like wood it will make you float......what......how is that...ugh ill leave that alone
- whiter then your own face.....so race make you good at rap? ha lotta controversy comin out of that......

- one thing i noticed was both beats were mainstream and you kinda just copied the flow used on them before....no origanitly?
-a gay joke?
-willa pit bull is the first semi decent punch ive heard
- come at me happy? am i the only one who thinks taht sounds lame?
- king of the north shit sounds good but yet like i said totally copied off of 50....

all in all you sound good on the mic, decent flow like i said half stolen from the artists who rode the beat first.....you have alotta energy which is good....but to put it plain your lyrics were lame.....kinda corny and like that hindu guy in street fighter.....a HUGE STRECH to land a punch......ive heard plenty better n frankly im dissapointed.....

summers
-like i said to him this murder tip shit and guns n all taht.....blah enough is enough its the internet guys.....
- the slow flow on the beat is distracting and kinda annoying....
- your voice is WAY WAY WAY WAY too forced
- missle pro---lame
- rag head....only cool is spul is one or is a decent of one....are you? otherwise its a strech
- steal from you....yea yea i dont care bout hoods....
- my thursday was lame....but the mermaid was kinda original....so half props....
- GOOD LINE : "money aint shit, if you always had an honest living." cuz no matter how much yall want to look ghetto i know its so true for most if not all of mas
-snitch - hahah i find it a half decent subliminal to zone out...for all the shit he got for claiming to snitch.....
- the start of the second verse.....no....never agian....lame
- haha cuddlesome.....a decent line
- dolla back line is okay
- he makes some valad points with tony and tito.....sorry but true
- pop they coller line is kinda jsut boring.....
- spul you do look down in alot of your pictures....so that punch hit.....hahahahahah der der der
- spul did your parents buy that ride you pose on pictuers with>? if so haha.....
- outro.... eh... the grounded line could be funny i unno.....kinda lame....annoying outro now that i think back.....

all in all your flow was worse....your energy was almost the same but your production left your vocals too low on the beat taking alot away from it.....i feel your lines wern't as corny.....sorry but on the summers vs prah thing i think substance wise summers had the better somg.....catchyness prah had the better song.....so all in all summers was right...king of the north is shared with tito n tony.....the end

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 02-27-07, 12:16 AM   #7
J. Luth
I see dumb people

IP:

lol I don't see what willa was getting @ comparing both songs.

a prah song dissing summers and then J summers diss mainly dissing me with a few lines about troublesome and one about Zone, then just talkin' shit to prah and rest in outro. LOL

^wordddd

2x Best audio head (Jan '05, Jan '06)
KORV 2 Final 4
KORV 0 and KORV 3 Champion
First 1-2-1 champ

3x Best Audio collaboration... (August '05-October '05)
Send a message via AIM to J. Luth   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-07, 02:19 AM   #8
P To Tha R!
The Most Feared Gang!

IP:

jay, my summers diss took me 5 mins 2 write while some bitch was givin me head go figure, nigga..he ain't worth good lines
Old 02-27-07, 08:09 PM   #9
Paranoid
The Paragraph President

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by P To Tha R!
jay, my summers diss took me 5 mins 2 write while some bitch was givin me head go figure, nigga..he ain't worth good lines

lmfao! that's fuckin deadly.

My Myspace
My Soundclick
Send a message via AIM to Paranoid Send a message via MSN to Paranoid   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-07, 05:21 AM   #10
Jay Rose
I don't lose

IP:

i didnt say who was better...i just disceted the tracks.....im coo with both of you so thats how im taking it...the deepest i go into this is at track level only

well i thought about the army
dad said, son you're fucking high
and i thought, yeah there's a first for everything
so i took my old man's advice
three sad semesters
it was only fifteen grand spent in bed
i thought about the army
i dropped out and joined a band instead

Old 02-27-07, 07:28 PM   #11
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP:

g killa faget where u from homo................i know you aint sparking that fucking jaw off still id smash j summerz and you you fucking joke...........get at me when u done being a pussie we from tha same place...so man up or shut tha fuck cuz this shit like summerz fucking net talk homo ......like i said get at bitch prah smashed this faget and ill show g killa how bad j gon get ripped....i just got shit on my plate right now called dollaz.......unlike you broke fuckz m.a.s on em again bitches ahahahahaha
Old 02-27-07, 07:30 PM   #12
J Summers

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUBLESOME™
g killa faget where u from homo................i know you aint sparking that fucking jaw off still id smash j summerz and you you fucking joke...........get at me when u done being a pussie we from tha same place...so man up or shut tha fuck cuz this shit like summerz fucking net talk homo ......like i said get at bitch prah smashed this faget and ill show g killa how bad j gon get ripped....i just got shit on my plate right now called dollaz.......unlike you broke fuckz m.a.s on em again bitches ahahahahaha

see thats the diffrence, this is ^^^^^Acting, why would u talk like that
Old 03-01-07, 05:06 PM   #13
GKillaz05
Killin' G'z

IP:

Quote:
Originally Posted by TROUBLESOME™

dog, you are one fuckin' corny motha fucka. Staight up, lmao.. I am from K-Dub homie, where the fuck you hidin'?
B.E.S.T

Crew
TAKE MY ADVICE FROM PEOPLE FROM CANADA nd FUCK YA LYFE
Send a message via MSN to GKillaz05 Send a message via Yahoo to GKillaz05   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-07, 07:32 PM   #14
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP:

cuz he from tha same place thas why cocklick if you lived here id say tha same thing u kids r hard on tha net when theres a screen up in front of ya bitch faces but in reality your punkz and you know it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 02-27-07, 10:24 PM   #15
TROUBLESOME™
scotia's finest

IP:

stop riding his cock ..................................diss him youself lady