RapVerse.com Community
 Phenom | Kingz | Dabatos | TonySelf | Tha Q | Half Breed | Tito | 7th End RV Radio  

Go Back   RapVerse.com Community > The block > Lyricist Lounge > Crews n' Collaborations > Free Agents
User Name
Password
FAQ Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-20-05, 03:10 PM   #16
~Tony Green~
~Real Rookie Of The Year~

IP: 5681 D9BC

R.A.W we got 2 of the best on RV in audio Blac-Out, 20 grand and if we add you yall could be a RV triple threat bringing pain to any audio crew or head plus R.A.W gives you your forum to work on your audio and show it off to the crew holla you got a spot fo sho!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-05, 03:22 PM   #17
E.C
Evolution

Text Record: 26-7
Audio Record: 3-5
Graphics Record: 7-1
IP: 0DD2 7DAA

^^ lol they aint 2 of the best audio heads on the site..

..Open Mics..
Old 07-20-05, 03:26 PM   #18
leady
Addicted

Text Record: 1-1
Audio Record: 2-0
Graphics Record: 0-0
IP: 0031 A54C

dey far from 2 of da best and dey also mad in-active raw will probs die... all tephs crews die.... trust me... u need to join LL we vgot a nice crew battle record.... im signed we vgot nice raw talent in audio n u would top it off n make us da illest audio roster on da site.... we cud all do damage trust me
Old 07-20-05, 03:27 PM   #19
~Tony Green~

^^LoL yes they are check they records and plus LL only really got one audio head and thats leady who I still aint heard shit from so I don't even know if he does audio!

Send a message via MSN to ~Tony Green~ Send a message via Yahoo to ~Tony Green~   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-05, 03:28 PM   #20
NaRc-UzI
GeNeRaL

Text Record: 9-7
IP: B376 58AD

come to reality check fams we got a sick roster,nice audio heads and were active and about to have 2 crew battles so hit me up if you wanna join~1~
Old 07-20-05, 03:31 PM   #21
B To The D
Nt Your Average

Text Record: 24-5
Audio Record: 3-1
Graphics Record: 4-1
IP: 75CF F1A4

wurd^^reality check is the shit dawg come to us
Old 07-20-05, 03:31 PM   #22
~Tony Green~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
dey far from 2 of da best and dey also mad in-active raw will probs die... all tephs crews die.... trust me... u need to join LL we vgot a nice crew battle record.... im signed we vgot nice raw talent in audio n u would top it off n make us da illest audio roster on da site.... we cud all do damage trust me

LoL thye mad inactive and far from the best play your part lil nigga they got more mixtapes/albums out than you got female hormones on the foe stop playing LoL!

Old 07-20-05, 03:32 PM   #23
E.C
Evolution

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Green
^^LoL yes they are check they records and plus LL only really got one audio head and thats leady who I still aint heard shit from so I don't even know if he does audio!

lol at you... i do audio and we got carson jet now garentee he is better than them 2 heads u got

..Open Mics..
Old 07-20-05, 03:33 PM   #24
leady
Addicted

tony i been ere under a month won 2 battles and dropped over 7 audios.... artik is audio and active e.c is audio and active carsonjet is audio n active aswell as others... so erm yea be quiet... i would be 3-0 but ur crew leader cant organise a crew properly n put me up against sum1 and didnt even ask if theyd battle.... and u was dropped from LL and joined raw only cos we wouldnt let u take leadership loooool @ you... now stop talkin bout me and vgo back to talkin bout urself in 3rd person
Old 07-20-05, 03:35 PM   #25
leady
Addicted

Quote:
LoL thye mad inactive and far from the best play your part lil nigga they got more mixtapes/albums out than you got female hormones on the foe stop playing LoL!

LOL *dies* in dis past week alone i featured on over 4 mixtapes... i been featurin on mixtapes for well over a year now kid... i vgot my album droppin..... i perform atleast once a week and im workin on my first video... be quiet u wck little textcee
Old 07-20-05, 03:38 PM   #26
~Tony Green~

LoL leady I got dropped from LL lil nigga I can show you the post where I said I was out you fuckin liar leady you aint shit M-Eazy bout to drop you from the roster for startin beef with me so keep talkin but your the one who's gonna lose it all and check this when 20 and Blac see this its over for you leady yall niggaz don't want beef and thats a fact!

Old 07-20-05, 03:39 PM   #27
E.C
Evolution

haha omg u dudes talk out ya ass.. leady woudl rip 20 and black a new asshole in a freestyle, he aint gonna get dropped he the best audio head in the crew n prolly on the site

..Open Mics..
Old 07-20-05, 03:43 PM   #28
~Tony Green~

Quote:
Originally Posted by leady
LOL *dies* in dis past week alone i featured on over 4 mixtapes... i been featurin on mixtapes for well over a year now kid... i vgot my album droppin..... i perform atleast once a week and im workin on my first video... be quiet u wck little textcee

Okay you say all this on the web who cares you can't prove it which means nothing yes in this imagianary world you live in you might do all those things but not in the real world you say all this but know one believes you why because you have no proof! I've been on mixtapes I perform and I've been in a music video that we just shot 3 days ago at the circle in Chicago but I don't talk about it on the web cause I have no proof. And yes I perform too at chicago clubs and off the block parties!

Old 07-20-05, 03:44 PM   #29
leady
Addicted

lol i wouldnt say on da site but definately top 5 maybe top 3.... its been proven simply on da way all my mhaters reacted wen dey peeped my audios all of dem admitted i can rip it despite our beef...... 20 is decent at best and dats fact and im talkin from da tracks dudes put on mhis s/click..... mhe aint dat nice... i could rip raws entire audio roster on my own... and if i was free i KNOW raw would want my skill on dey audio roster... but it would never happen... u dropped out of LL cos we wudnt let u take leader spot.... trust me kid id never be dropped... im audio leader.... i take an active roll in runnin da crew..... m-eazy left da site... daubs is runnin it and daubs wouldnt drop me plain and simple.... trust me tony ur wack.... if i still did text id merk u... ive allready beat some of dis sites best text mheads on other sites.... YOU dont want it wit me or i mite just try text avgain after not doin it for 4 years... just to keep u quiet
Old 07-20-05, 03:48 PM   #30
leady
Addicted

Quote:
Okay you say all this on the web who cares you can't prove it which means nothing yes in this imagianary world you live in you might do all those things but not in the real world you say all this but know one believes you why because you have no proof! I've been on mixtapes I perform and I've been in a music video that we just shot 3 days ago at the circle in Chicago but I don't talk about it on the web cause I have no proof. And yes I perform too at chicago clubs and off the block parties!

man... u cant even do a decent text drop.... ur wack.. drop an audio if ur doin all dis u can upload an audio to s/click.... untill den ur still a textcee.... im well known around da UK kid and also vgot people in america canada and australia pre-bookin a copy of my cd.... my rhyme scheme alone would rip nefin u could do... im done talkin to u untill u let me rip u in an audio battle n stop makin excuses